剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
他看起来很酷 所以我开始跟他混
He seemed cool, so I start hanging with them.
后来有天塔希尔给了我一个赚外快的方法
Then one day, Tahir offered me a way to make some extra cash.
你为什么不直接拒绝
Why didn't you just say no?
塔希尔不是那种你能拒绝的人
Tahir's not really the kind of guy you say no to.
我确信我能和这个塔希尔讲讲
I'm pretty sure I can reason with this Tahir...
让他放你一马
convince him to let you off the hook.
也许在那之后
And then maybe, after...
咱俩能去吃点冰淇淋
we can go and get some ice cream together.
小兄弟 迦勒
My man, Caleb.
怎么样了 哥们
What's good, man?
你现在还配上保镖了
Oh, you need bodyguards now?
怎么了 学校里的白人孩子
What's wrong? The white kids at school
太过喜欢那些摇♥头♥丸♥了吗
loving them beans a little bit too much?
其实 迦勒不会再帮你贩卖♥♥摇♥头♥丸♥了
Actually, Caleb won't be selling them beans anymore.
他不希望成为你那违法
You see, he no longer wishes to be a part
兜售毒品圈子里的一员
of your illegal drug operation.
给我一下
Excuse me.
迦勒不干了
Caleb is out.
他的义务已尽
His obligation is done.
这家伙是来真的啊
This dude right here means business.
但事情不是那么简单
But it don't work like that.
我这可得花钱 他得为自己赎身
You see, I've got expenses, and he needs to pay me out,
-无论怎样 -行
- one way or another. - Alright, fine.
我会回来把毒品的钱给你
I'll be the one to come back and pay for those drugs.
等等 大个子
Uh-oh, hold on, man.
口说无凭
The honor code's broken right now.
你得留下抵押物才行
You'll have to leave me some kind of collateral.
-留那个孩子如何 -那不可能 塔希尔
- What about the kid? - That's never going to happen, Tahir.
那你脖子上闪闪发光的链子呢
What about that bling around your neck?
这条链子是我父亲送的礼物 塔希尔
This bling is a gift from my father, Tahir.
无价之宝
It's priceless.
那正好
That's good.
意味着你肯定很有动力带着我的钱回来
That means you'll be highly motivated to come back with my money.
我会回来拿链子的
I will be coming back for that.
搞清楚 迦勒
Know this, Caleb.
如果有事牵连到我 我会拖你们一起下水
If anything blow back on me, I blow back on y'all.
明白吗
You feel me?
真不敢相信她去世了
I can't believe she's gone.
贝兹小姐是内特的好导师
Miss Baez was a great mentor to Nate.
内特说昨晚你让他不要回家
Nate said that you asked him to be out of the house last night.
-你要干什么 -工作上的事
- What was it you needed to take care of? - Work stuff.
工作上的事
Work stuff?
比如杀害一个备受爱戴的老师
Like murdering a beloved teacher?
你以为我杀了她 太疯狂了
You think I killed her? That's insane.
是吗 你和她上♥床♥了
Is it? You were sleeping with her.
是的 我和她是出轨了 但已经结束了
Yes, we were having an affair, but that's over.
上周分手了
Broke off last week.
你不是杀了她来分手的吧
You didn't have to kill her to break up with her, did you?
当然不是
Of course not!
我俩都有这个意思 而且 我已经
It was mutual. In fact, I already...
开始和别人约会了
started seeing somebody else.
你对自己出轨的对象劈腿了
So you were having an affair on your affair?
也不是 我又和前妻艾玛开始约会了
Not exactly. I started seeing my ex, Emma.
我们去见了婚姻咨♥询♥师
We had gone to counseling.
最开始不太容易
It was rough at first,
但最后帮助了我们重新走到一起
but ultimately it helped bring us back together.
你现在才说
Now you tell me!
昨晚我和艾玛在一起
Last night I was with Emma.
我们不想告诉内特
We didn't want to tell Nate,
不想让他心烦意乱
we didn't want to mess with his head.
之前的离婚让他很不好受
He had taken our break-up really hard,
但他最近活得顺风顺水
but he's doing so great lately.
和莱克茜约会 这姑娘很棒
He's seeing Lexy, great girl.
高考发挥出色 进了哈佛
Crushed his SATs, he got into Harvard.
我们不想让他知道这事
We didn't want to rattle him until...
除非确定能破镜重圆
we knew it was permanent.
把你前妻的联♥系♥方式给我吧
I'll need your ex-wife's information.
你们之前为什么离婚
Why did you and your wife break up in the first place?
我想自己是个典型的坏丈夫吧
I suppose I was the cliché bad husband.
出轨 自私 忽略妻儿
Infidelity, selfishness, neglect.
事后想想 当时艾玛只能跟我离婚了
In hindsight, I gave Emma no option but to break up with me.
典型的坏丈夫 我明白了
Cliché bad husband, I see.
梦幻橄榄球
你要赢啦
You're going to get it!
宝贝
Er, babe?
我以为咱俩有约了
I thought we had plans.
不好意思
Nah, sorry...
林 下一个是你
right, Lynn, you're up next!
让开 让开
Move! Move!
棒 棒
Yes! Yes!
吃屎吧 吃屎吧
Suck it! Suck it!
没错 这才像话
Yes! That's what I'm talking about.
吃瘪了吧
In your face!
太棒了
Yes!
警探 有什么我能帮忙的
Detective. How can I help?
我们知道凶手是谁了 局里见
We know who the killer is. Meet me at the precinct.
好的
Right.
夏娃
Eve!
我得走了
I have to go.
你确定不再多待会吗
Hey, are you sure you can't stay a little longer?
我们准备了奶酪
We have queso!
要工作
It's work.
你刚捏碎那臭小子手的时候
Yo, did you see the look on their face
看到他脸上的表情了吗
when you busted up homeboy's hand?
我告诉过你我有点本事 捣蛋鬼
I told you I've got skills, young buck.
不错 我再也不会质疑你了
Not bad. I'll never doubt you again.
我知道你很聪明
See, I knew that you were smart.
这也让我很好奇 迦勒
Which does make me wonder, Caleb,
你怎么会想和那些人做朋友
why would you even want to be friends with those guys?
我是说 你在学校肯定会有很多朋友
I mean, you must have lots of friends back at school.
但是我和那些富裕的白人群体合不来
Yeah, but I don't really fit in with the rich, white crowd.
塔希尔和那群孩子 他们和我很像
Tahir and his boys, they look like me.
他们会让我做自己
They let me be me.
我是说 如果我开始知道他们是什么人
I mean, if I knew what they was into in the beginning,
或许我会去交新朋友了
maybe I would have found a new crew to hang with.
只是要找到自己的同类人很难
It's just kind of hard finding your own kind.
自己人 你明白吗
Your own people, you know?
我有个问题要问你
I've got a question for you.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you even helping me?
我...
I, erm...
我儿子快出生了
I have a son on the way.
是的
Yeah.
我一直在担心自己是否能做个好爸爸
And I've been worried if I'm going to be a good father.
所以呢 我是你用来练手的吗
So, what? I'm like a test run for you?
我就是开个玩笑 兄弟
I was just playing, man.
我很乐意
I'm cool with it.
你是迦勒·梅菲尔德吗
Are you Caleb Mayfield?
我问你是迦勒·梅菲尔德吗
I said are you Caleb Mayfield?
是的 他是迦勒 警官
Yes, this is Caleb, officer.
-有什么问题吗 -我们有他的逮捕令
- What's the problem? - We've got a warrant out for his arrest.
-他因谋杀被通缉 -谋杀
- He's wanted for murder. - Murder?
不 那不可能
No. No, that can't be right.
蹲在地上 双手抱头
Down on the ground, hands on your head.
听着 年轻人 我说蹲在地上
Listen, punk, I said down on the ground,
双手抱头
hands on your head.
你弄伤他了
You're hurting him!
先生 别动 双手抱头
Sir, stop right there, put your hands up.
双手抱...
Put my hands, wh--
你为什么用枪指着我 警官
Why are you pointing your gun at me? Officer.
我绝对没有做错任何事
I've done absolutely nothing wrong.
双手抱头 马上
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表