剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Son of the late Willow McCaffrey.
她是柳树谷的创始人
The founder of Willows Glen.
朱利安在他母亲去世后继承了这里
Julian inherited this place after his mother died,
但他一点也不像她
but he's nothing like her.
他带来了毒品和妓♥女♥
He's brought in drugs and prostitutes.
我们不确定她们是不是妓♥女♥
Well, we are not sure they are prostitutes.
得了吧 安妮 你心里跟我一样清楚
Come on, Annie, you know as well as I do.
那个千禧年代的人♥渣♥已经把这片小小的天堂
That millennial pervert has turned out little slice of heaven
变成了魔鬼的游乐园
into a devil's playground.
这个交给我来评判吧
Well, I'll be the judge of that.
欢迎光临VIP区
Welcome to the VIP lounge.
说起来 你们两个跟我想像中的警♥察♥
Speaking of which, you two are not at all what I pictured
完全不一样 谁能想到呢
when I heard that cops were here. Who knows?
-我们不是警♥察♥ -我们不是警♥察♥
- We're not cops. - We're not cops.
-我实际上是一名鉴定专家 -我是魔鬼
- I'm actually a forensic scientist. - And I'm the devil.
我想说加里的事我非常遗憾
I wanted to say how sorry I was when I heard about Gary.
整个社区的人都会想念他的
He is going to be missed by the entire community.
别废话了
Cut the crap.
我们知道你俩在他死的那天在冥思帐篷吵过架
We know you two argued in the meditation yurt the day he died.
不是你想的那样
Well, it's not what you think.
我不想说逝者的坏话 但是加里...
I hate to speak ill of the dead, but Gary...
他对一些特别有魅力的女性成员
He was coming on pretty strong
进行一些非常失当的言行
to some of our more attractive female members,
让她们很不舒服
making them uncomfortable.
所以我不得不给他一些忠告
So I had to give him some firm advice.
说实话 我这是在帮他
Probably did him a favour, honestly.
你真是无私
How altruistic of you.
重点是我最后一次见到加里时
My point is that the last time I saw Gary,
他还活得好好的 并且还在妄图吃天鹅肉
he was alive, and well, and still trying to bat out of his league.
所以 如果没有其他能帮你们的
So, if I can help you with anything else,
我要泡皱了 先走了
I'm starting to prune.
没错 确实
Yeah, you are.
你什么尺寸 34码的裤子 13码的鞋
What are you? A size 34 pant, 13 shoe?
猜对了 怎么了
Good guess. Why?
你被捕了
You are under arrest.
还有警♥察♥局严格禁止裸体
And the precinct has a strong no-nudity policy,
所以穿上衣服
so put on some clothes.
你们俩也是
And you too.
人类女性怎么能忍♥受这些刑具
How can human women wear these torture devices?
-这玩意儿叫什么 -牛仔裤
- What are they called? - Jeans.
路西法怎么能和这些穿牛仔裤的人类生育
How could Lucifer ever procreate with these jeans-laden humans?
他们自私且贪婪
They are selfish and greedy.
还臭哄哄的
And they smell wrong.
雷米...
Well, Remy...
也许路西法发现并不是所有人都是自私
Perhaps Lucifer discovered that not all humans are selfish,
贪婪 臭哄哄的
greedy and smelly.
也许他遇到了一个很特别的人
Perhaps he even met one that was rather special.
一个帮助他认识了
One that helped him learn things...
他自己和整个宇宙的人...
about himself, and the universe...
没有她 他永远也不会明白
that he never would have learned without her.
我只是在猜测路西法的想法
Yeah. I'm just guessing about Lucifer.
琳达
你在哪
琳达
学拉玛泽是你提议的
广♥告♥
Advertisements.
贪婪的人类
Greedy humans.
很好 你做得很好
Good job, you're doing a great job.
-加油亲爱的 -好的 考特尼 用力
- Okay, honey. - Alright, Courtney, push.
就快了 亲爱的
It's all the way, honey.
好了
There you go!
我们刚刚看到的就是分娩过程
And that is what the birth process looks like up close.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
我有
Yeah!
我们能再看一遍会阴撕裂的部分吗
Can we see the part about the torn perineum again, please?
时间有限
Giving the time restraints,
也许我们最好往下进行婴儿护理的部分
perhaps it's best we move on to infant care.
来喂我们的宝宝吧
Let's feed our babies.
无论你选择母乳还是奶瓶
Now, whether your choice is breast or bottle,
最重要的是你和你的小天使
what's most important is the intimate bonding time
在一起亲密接触的时间
you're spending with your little angel.
在你的臂弯里 你的宝宝会感到安全
In your arms, your baby will feel safe,
满足
and satiated
以及最重要的 被爱
and, most of all, loved.
你们的宝宝作为婴儿的时间很短
Your babies will only be babies for a short time,
但他们在这期间与你形成的纽带
but the bonds they form with you now
是健康的养育关系的基础
are the foundation for healthy and nurturing relationships.
这真是太美了 是不是
That was beautiful, wasn't it?
我真高兴你在这里 麦子
I'm so glad you are here, Maze.
麦子
Maze?
所以加里·范·布朗特死时穿的鞋子和衣服
So it's a coincidence that the shoes and clothes
跟你的尺码和喜欢的品牌完全一致只是巧合
Gary Van Brunt died in match your sizes and favorite label exactly?
更不用说有人看见你在他被谋杀的那天
Not to mention you were seen arguing with him
和他争吵
on the day he was murdered.
形势对你可不太有利 朱利安
Things aren't looking good for you, Julian.
不过我可不怎么担心
Yeah, I'm not too worried.
为什么
Why is that?
三
Three.
二
Two.
法庭令
Judge's order.
请立即释放我的客户 保释金我方自负
Release our client on his own recognizance.
二百万保释金呢
What happened to the two million dollars bail?
已经全款付清了
Already paid in full.
非常有趣
Well, this was fun,
但我还要给裸体舞蹈比赛当评委 失陪了
but I've got a naked limbo contest to judge at four, so...
怎么会让他逃脱了
How did he get away with this?
麦卡弗里吗 那是他母亲的娘家姓
Yeah, McCaffrey? That's his mom's maiden's name.
-你猜他父亲是谁 -我不知道
- Guess who his dad is. - I don't know.
-雅各布·提尔宁 -提尔宁货运的那个吗
- Jacob Tiernan. - As in Tiernan Shipping?
没错 这个人几乎统治着太平洋航运
That's right. The guy practically owns every port on Pacific.
难怪他这么自信
Well, that explains the confidence.
只要有麻烦 老爹就来保
One whiff of trouble and daddy bails him out.
没错 他付了这么多保释金
Yeah, with the money they left behind,
这个人几乎动不得
the guy is practically untouchable.
没有谁是动不得的
No one's untouchable.
夏娃
Eve!
夏娃
Eve?
我
I...
我也给你买♥♥了个宝贝享受享受
I got you something too for us to enjoy...
一起
together.
听着 我知道你很生气
Look, I know you are angry...
我不生气
I'm not angry.
我之前挺生气
I mean, I was.
但是我想了好久
But then I had a lot of time to think.
然后我意识到
And I realize...
我和亚当在一起时 就像你这样
I used to be just like you, with Adam.
我也很想让亚当爱我
I wanted Adam to love me so badly
于是我全身心地变成另一个人
that I devoted myself to becoming something I wasn't.
好让他高兴
In order to please him.
我想成为亚当的理想爱人
I wanted to be Adam's ideal woman.
但我意识到了什么
But then I realized something.
我永远也成不了亚当的完美恋人
I was never going to be Adam's ideal woman
因为 剧透警告
because, spoiler alert...
我不是莉莉丝
I'm not Lilith.
我只是我
I am me.
我花了这么多时间
Yeah, I spent so much time
想成为亚当希望我成为的人
trying to be whatever Adam wanted me to be
却从来没想过我自己想成为什么样的人
that I never once stopped to think what I wanted,
我本来是什么人
who I had been all along.
你猜是谁帮我想明白的
Guess who helped me figure that out?
如果不是我 那你这个故事太烂了
If is not me, this is a terrible story.
就是你
It was you.
路西法 我是用别人的肋骨创造出来的
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表