剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我只是在寻找一种联♥系♥
I've just been looking for a connection.
某些事物 任何事物
Something, anything,
自从我和大人物之间失去联♥系♥后 我...
since I lost what I had with the big guy and now I'm--
女士们
Ladies...
知道我会边一柱擎天边死去真好
Oh, it's a comfort to know I'll expire erect.
干杯
Cheers.
糟了
Oh, bollocks.
这就是答案
This is the answer.
这就是答案
This is the answer.
这是路易家的西南三明治
It's a southwestern sandwich from Luis's.
丹送来的 因为我能认得出
Dan sent this because I'd recognize it.
他想告诉我们他们会从西南面进攻
He's tried tell us that they'll breach from the southwest.
这是好事吗
Is that a good thing?
如果我们能把艾拉及时送到炸♥弹♥那里
If we can get Ella to the bomb in time,
那就是好事
then yes.
你只要按下这个按钮就行了
All you do is press this button.
这样行不通的
This isn't going to work.
你不会有事的
Look, you're going to be fine.
你什么也不必担心
You have nothing to worry about.
除了一个有炸♥弹♥的前男友
Except an ex-boyfriend with a bomb.
光在对讲机上听到我的声音绝对不够的
Hearing me on a walkie-talkie isn't going to be enough.
我要去那里
I need to go in there.
不行
No.
太危险了
It's way too dangerous.
不 我知道他要见我
No, I know that he wants to see me.
里面的那些人 你不能失去的那些人
Those people in there, the ones you can't lose...
这样做我们才能救他们
this is how we save them.
如果他们照章办事
If they're following protocol,
送餐意味着开始倒计时了
the food delivery started a countdown,
就是说我们大概有十分钟时间
which probably means we have about ten minutes
特警队就会来了
until SWAT arrives.
所以在这之前 我们必须解除炸♥弹♥
So we have to get the bomb taken care of before that.
艾拉 你可以吗
Ella, are you good?
当然可以
Yeah, sure. Yeah.
夏娃帮帮她 以防有事发生 你...
Eve, back her up in case anything happens. You're...
很善于让她冷静下来
good at... calming her down.
但是那...
But what about--
他不会有事的
He's going to be fine.
我们只是需要分散注意力 让你们进去
We just need a distraction to get you guys up there.
马可
Marco.
不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你真的来了
You're actually here.
很对不起
I am so sorry.
我知道这都是我的错 所有的事
I know that all of this is my fault. Everything...
都是我的错
is my fault.
-不 -不不 让我...
- No. - No, no, just let me...
让我说完
Let me say this.
我已经犯了
I have made...
很多很多错
so many mistakes.
这些事不该发生在你身上 马克
You didn't deserve what happened to you, Marco.
我很...
I am so...
抱歉
sorry.
利昂娜 把枪和引爆器给我
Okay, Leona, give me the gun and the detonator.
没事 我是警♥察♥
It's okay. I'm a cop.
没错
Yeah.
你是个警♥察♥
You're a cop.
我不知道马克对你说了什么 所以
And I don't know what Marco told you, so...
我不能抱有任何侥幸
I can't take any chances.
所有人 到角落去
Everybody, get in the corner.
快点
Hurry.
动起来
Move!
感觉不那么好吧
Doesn't feel so great, does it?
发生什么事了 他的妻子来了是吗
What's going on? The wife came in?
所以没事了吗 我不需要拆弹了吧
So is it all good? Maybe I don't have to do this anymore.
实际上
Yeah, actually...
你得赶快拆掉炸♥弹♥
you might want to hurry up.
他还活着吗
Is he still alive?
他确实一直都很强壮 但却没那么聪明
Yeah, he always was tougher than he was smart.
你参与了抢劫
You were involved in the robbery.
我不是参与了抢劫 我策划了整件事
I wasn't involved in the robbery. I masterminded it.
这个蠢蛋和他的战友
This idiot and his army bros
连策划一场海滩度假都做不到
couldn't plan a trip to the beach.
所以马可希望我们找到你
So Marco never wanted us to find you
并不是为了道歉 而是为了
so he could apologize. He wanted to...
把他最后的同伙揪出来
take out his final partner.
没错
Yeah.
这是个很棒的圈套
It was a pretty good trap.
迫使警♥察♥找到我
Force the police to find me.
如果我不出现 他就会揭穿我的身份
If I don't show, he blows my cover
而如果我出现了 那么
and, if I do, well...
那是你的计划 对吗 马可
I mean, that was the plan, wasn't it, Marco?
你没想到我在玩弄你的感情吧
You weren't expecting me to play on your emotions, were you?
你总是那么软弱
You always were such a softie.
现在怎样
What now?
你出去告诉他们
You go outside and tell them
马克道歉了 然后放你走了
Marco apologized and let you go.
然后呢 这地方爆♥炸♥ 一切都是马克的错
Then what? The place explodes and it's all Marco's fault?
听起来是个很好的计划
Sounds like a pretty solid plan to me.
我不想吓唬你
I don't want to freak you out,
但我们快没时间了
but we're kind of out of time.
差不多现在就没时间了
Like, right now.
这跟网上的图解不一样
Okay, this is not like the diagram online.
好吧 上帝
Okay. Big guy...
我知道我放弃你有段时间了 但是
I know it's been a while, but...
我现在真的需要一点指示
I'm going to really need a sign here.
你不需要这么做 利昂娜
You don't need to do this, Leona.
抱歉
Sorry.
我辛苦了那么久 重建了我的生活
I have worked too hard to go to jail now,
我不能进监狱
after rebuilding my life.
你知道马可用的是什么弹♥药♥吗
Do you know what kind of ordnance Marco used?
在你按下引爆器之前
How far away you need to be...
你需要离开多远
before you hit the detonator?
你按下按钮之后
What are you going to do with that thing
打算把那东西怎么办
after you hit the button?
得了吧
Nice try.
没那么容易让你搅乱我的思绪
You're not getting in my head that easily.
我不会让你说服我的
You're not going to talk me down.
我不是打算说服你
I'm not trying to talk you down.
我是试图把你逼到西南角
I'm trying to get you to the southwest corner.
跳开 快跑 快跑
Jump! Move, move!
好刺♥激♥
That was a rush.
我的上帝 我的上帝
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-你做到了 -你还活着吗 我还活着吗
- You did it. You did it! - Are you alive? Am I alive?
我的上帝
Oh, my God!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你正好压在我枪伤上了
You landed on my bullet wound.
我正需要这种令人眩晕的疼痛
That's exactly the jolt
带来的震颤让我醒来
of blinding pain I needed to bring me round.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 警探
No, detective.
你整个人扑在我身上
You threw yourself onto me.
你愿意为了牺牲自己来救我
You were willing to sacrifice yourself to save me.
急救医护 医护
Medic. Medic!
等一会
One second.
警探
Detective.
在这里见到你真是太好了
Fancy seeing you here.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我从楼里一出来
I started feeling better
就开始感觉好多了
the moment I got out on the street.
有意思吧
Funny that.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表