剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
I think I have a name.
-阿曼纳迪尔 我不确定 -叫查理如何
- Oh, Amenadiel, I don't know. - What about Charlie?
查理
Charlie?
纪念夏洛特
After Charlotte.
我喜欢
I love it.
查理
Charlie...
这是爸爸
meet Dad.
话说我们还没起中间名
You know, we still don't have a middle name.
你叫什么名字都无所谓了
It doesn't really matter what your name is.
银城的居民们会非常喜欢你的
They are going to love you in the Silver City.
在那里 你会非常安全
Where you'll be safe...
直到永远
forever.
好吧 我能做到的
Okay, I can do this.
我能行
I can do this.
我只需要把路西法带出洛杉矶
All I need to do is get Lucifer out of LA.
我只需要这么做
That's all I need.
可是去哪呢
But where?
好吧
Okay.
维加斯
Vegas?
巴黎
Paris!
或者
Or...
我们可以去一个无人荒岛
we could just go on a deserted island
那样我们两个就能独处了
where it can just be the two of us.
请原谅 孩子
Pardon me, my child.
我想我也许有个办法能帮到你
I think I may have a way to help you, after all.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道一个适合你们去的地方
I know a place you could go with him.
他在那里可以躲避这里对他的不良影响
Where he could get away from the bad influences he's had here.
而且你们也可以在一起
Where you could be together...
直到永远
for eternity.
在那里 他可以做国王
Where he could be a king again.
你是指 地狱
You mean... Hell?
好吧
Yeah...
我觉得路西法并不想回去
I don't think Lucifer wants to go back there.
也许路西法只是需要个回去的原因
Perhaps Lucifer simply needs a reason to go back.
毕竟
After all...
他在下面从来没有王后辅佐
he's never been there before with a queen by his side.
-你为什么要帮我 -我奉献了一生
- Why are you helping me? - I've dedicated my life
来阻止预言成真
to preventing the prophecy.
如果你和路西法一起下地狱 那么
If you and Lucifer were to go to Hell together, well...
预言就被阻止了
that would accomplish that.
你和我的问题都能解决
It would solve both our problems.
可是我
But I...
我都不知道怎么说服他回归地狱
I wouldn't even know how to convince him to go back.
也许你可以提醒他 在下面
Well, perhaps remind him of the warm welcome
有多么热烈的欢迎等待着他
that awaits him down there.
那么多热爱他的臣民
All his adoring subjects,
等待着他的重临
eagerly awaiting his return.
我还真的想出来一个主意
Yeah, that actually gives me an idea.
麦子说恶魔能附身刚刚死亡的人
Maze said that demons can enter the bodies of the recently dead.
所以如果让他的一个手下从地狱升上来
So, if one of his subjects could rise up from Hell,
也许就能说服他了
maybe they'd convince him.
没准会管用
That may work.
是啊
Yeah.
现在只需要找个人去地狱传信
Now all we need is someone to deliver the message down to Hell.
就是那种快要死的人
You know, someone who's about to die...
而且
and is...
绝对会下地狱的那种人
definitely headed down there.
非常抱歉 我真的很想帮你
I'm so sorry, I really would like to help,
但是风险真的太大了
but there's simply too much at stake.
所以阻止预言最简单的办法
So the simplest way to stop the prophecy...
就是彻底消灭路西法的初恋
is to simply remove Lucifer's first love from the equation.
我的天啊 你
Oh, my God! You...
你可以下去传信
You can deliver the message.
这样你就可以阻止预言了
This is your way of stopping the prophecy.
等你到了下面 告诉他们
When you head down there, you tell them
快把他们的国王迎回去 知道了吗
to come and get their king, okay?
你告诉他们 快来帮我拯救路西法
You tell them to come and help me save Lucifer.
为什么
Why...
你会觉得
Why would you think...
我会下地狱
I'm going to hell?
直觉
Just a hunch.
我知道为什么我憎恨自己了
I know why I hate myself.
因为我身边的一切 都会毁掉
Because everything I touch, I ruin.
从
From...
反抗我父亲的叛乱 到现在
rebellion against Dad to now.
看看我都让你经历了什么
Look at what I put you through.
我痛恨
I hate...
我会毒害所有靠近我 关心我的人
that I am poison for anyone who dares to care about me.
尤其是你
And especially you.
路西法
Lucifer...
这跟我无关
this isn't about me.
我没事
I'm okay.
我并没有粉身碎骨
I haven't crumbled into a million pieces.
我还在这里
I'm still here.
而且我也没事
And I'm fine.
如果我转身 你也会没事吗 还是说
If I turn around, will you be fine or will you
你会吓得不敢看我
look away in horror?
-这不重要 -当然重要 警探
- It doesn't matter. - Of course it does, detective.
不 真的不重要
No, it doesn't.
因为重点并不在我
Because this isn't about me.
而是你自己
This is about you.
我不会让你利用我作为借口
Not gonna let you use me as an excuse
去回避背后真正的原因
to avoid dealing with what is behind all of this.
你总是说你多么痛恨
You always talk about how much you hate
被当做人类罪孽的替罪羊
being blamed for humanity's sins.
你懂的 "魔鬼逼我做的"
You know, "The Devil made me do it,"
而我知道你为什么痛恨这个 因为你心里
and I think I know why you hate it so much, because deep down,
你对自己的责怪只会比他们更多
you blame yourself just as much...
而不是更少
if not more!
你必须停止为你控制不了的事情
You have to stop taking responsibility
承担责任了
for things you can't control.
路西法
Lucifer...
你得原谅自己
you need to forgive yourself.
我不能
I can't.
为什么
Why?
我不知道怎么原谅
I don't know how to.
我甚至不知道如何开始
I don't even know where to begin.
可是
But...
可是什么
But what?
我想原谅
I want to.
路西法
Lucifer!
我想你刚刚迈出了第一步
I think you just took the first step.
-你瞧瞧 警探 -你没事了
- Look at that, detective. - You're okay.
我们成功了
We did it!
看来邪恶不会为祸世间了
It looks like evil won't be released after all.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表