剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
That's about it.
回家去吧 路西法
Go home, Lucifer.
你也早上好啊 二货警探
Well, good morning to you as well, Detective Douche.
克洛伊还没回来 我们这里不需要你
Chloe's still not here and we don't need you, so...
尽管如此 我仍然是洛杉矶警局的顾问
Regardless, I am still a consultant with the LAPD
而且 没错
and, oh, yes,
你根本没资格管我 懂了吧
you have no authority over me whatsoever, so there's that.
随便吧
Yeah, right.
丹没有恶意
Dan doesn't mean it.
失去夏洛特对他打击非常大
Losing Charlotte screwed him up really bad.
我很同情丹尼尔的遭遇
And I sympathize with what Daniel's going through,
但我不想承担
but I refuse to be a scapegoat
和自己没有关系的责任
for which something I bear no responsibility.
这是我的生活原则
It's a theme in my life.
给他点时间 路西法
It's gonna take him a while, Lucifer.
这...
It's...
我们都需要时间消化这些
gonna take all of us a while.
我还没有原谅那个大人物
I'm still not straight with the big guy.
或许这辈子也不会原谅他
Not sure I ever will be.
这是他的损失 洛佩兹小姐
Well, his loss if so, Miss Lopez.
-你想知道具体情况吗 -不想
- So, you want the deets? - Uh, actually, no.
不了 我不想遂了丹尼尔的意 但...
No, I didn't want to give Daniel the satisfaction, but...
我觉得我以后不会来犯罪现场了
I think it's time I stopped coming to crime scenes.
你是说你过来一趟 看看克洛伊在不在
You mean, you're done showing up, checking to see if Chloe's here
然后甩甩手就走人了
and then heading out without helping at all?
没错 看样子白日梦也该醒醒了
Yes. I've been holding on to a false hope, it seems.
太傻了 想着有一天她会...
Quite foolish, really, that one day she'd just...
出现
stroll up.
抱歉我来晚了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
戴克
Decker!
-警探 -天哪
- Detective... - Oh, my God!
假期过得如何 你去哪儿了 怎么...
How was the vacation? Wh-- Where did you go? Why...
你怎么没被晒黑
Why are you not more tanned?
我们有空慢慢聊 我保证
Listen, I'll catch you up on everything, I promise,
先做正经事 这是怎么回事
but, first, what's happening?
好的 正事要紧
Yeah, of course.
受害者鲍勃·哥德巴♥赫♥是一名55岁的蜂农
so our victim is a 55-year-old beekeeper named Bob Goldbach.
死于...
Cause of death...
脖子上的刮蜜铲
Honey scraper to the neck.
真奇怪 对吧
Gnarly thing, right?
谁料到养蜂的也不是善茬
Who knew beekeeping was kind of badass?
看上去有个蜂巢遭到破坏了
It looks like one of the hives was attacked.
所以或许鲍勃逮到
So maybe Bob caught the
凶手正践踏他可怜的蜜蜂而和他厮打起来
killer stomping on his poor bees and they fought?
有可能 有目击者吗
Possibly. Any witnesses?
没有 但是鲍勃的妻子勒诺在这儿
None. But Bob's wife, Lenore, is over there.
好的 谢谢 我去找她谈谈
Okay, great, thanks. I'll go talk to her.
-干得漂亮 艾拉 -多谢
- Good work, Ella. - Sure.
天哪...
God...
克洛伊回来了
Chloe's back.
我们总算又能回到从前了
We can finally get back to normal.
没人和鲍勃有仇 他是个大好人
No one hated Bob. He was a gentle soul.
他说话都是轻声细语的
He never even raised his voice.
你能想到有谁可能会对他下毒手吗
And you can't think of anybody who may have wanted to hurt him?
我想不到
I can't.
我们...
I mean, we...
我们大家都在一个农贸市场卖♥♥蜂蜜
We sell honey at the farmers' market together.
那里就像一个大家庭一样
It's just one big family over there.
好的...
All right...
我...正在听她讲话呢
I'm... right in the middle of something.
那么 请继续
So, go on.
我...
I, um...
我无法想象...
I can't imagine...
我非常抱歉 失陪一下
I'm so sorry, excuse me.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Could I speak with you?
路西法 她的丈夫刚被谋杀了
Lucifer, her husband was just murdered.
你...
Are you...
还好吗
okay?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
你去哪里了
Where did you go?
我带翠茜去了欧洲玩了一圈 而且...
Oh, uh, I took Trixie to Europe and we traveled around and...
你懂的 让我有时间来...
you know, it gave me time to...
消化我所看到的
to process what I saw.
那么...
And...
你消化好了吗
have you processed?
你...
Are-- Are you...
能接受你所看到的吗
okay with what you saw?
-我 -警探...
- I-- - Detective...
你能接受我吗
are you okay with me?
毕竟你一直在告诉我实话
It's not like you haven't always told me the truth.
你懂吗
You know?
所以...
So...
我觉得 内心深处 我...
I think, deep down, I just...
我一直知道
I always knew.
但你对此有什么感觉
But how does it make you feel?
害怕 惊恐 想对我大吼
Afraid? Terrified? Do you want to yell at me?
打我脸一拳 再次逃跑
Punch me in the face? Run away again?
我...
I...
我想我就只想要回归工作
I think I just want to get back to work.
就这样
That's all?
就这样
That's all.
什么鬼
What the f...
《路西法》第四季第一集
我很高兴我这些年能和你聊天 琳达
I'm glad I've come to talk to you all these years, Linda.
你让我张开双眼 帮助我理解了感情是什么
You've opened my eyes, helped me understand how emotions work.
谢谢你 路西法 听到这个...
Thank you, Lucifer. That's...
真是令我太开心了
wonderful to hear.
你的智慧再一次帮助我领悟到了一件事
Once again, your insight has helped me come to a realization.
警探很明显处在否认阶段
The Detective is clearly in denial.
当然
Of course.
不然要怎么解释她对真实的我毫无反应
How else to explain her complete non-reaction to my true self?
帮助我 医生
Help me, Doctor.
帮助我才能帮助她
Help me help her.
好吧 你希望从她那里得到什么反应
Well, what did you want to hear from her?
我希望如何并不重要
What I want isn't important.
我不同意
I disagree.
克洛伊正在经历的事情...
What Chloe is going through is...
非常艰难
incredibly difficult.
相信我 我经历过
Trust me, I know from experience.
但我是你的心理医生
But I'm your therapist.
不是她的
Not hers.
而我在思考你是否预料
And I wonder if whether you expected
她会拒绝你
her to reject you.
甚至可能希望她这么做
Maybe even wanted her to.
我怎么可能会希望她拒绝我
Well, why on earth would I want her to reject me?
因为你的魔鬼脸回来了
Because your Devil face has returned
而你拒绝谈论这件事
and you've refused to talk about it.
这没什么好说的 真的
There's not much to say, really.
我第一次杀了人类 所以我的魔鬼脸回来了
I killed a human for the first time, my Devil face returned.
我不觉得有这么简单
I don't think it's as simple as that.
杀害人类违反了你父亲的规则 不是你的
Killing a human is against your father's rules, not your own.
而你最近才知道天使是自我实现的
And you've recently learned that angels self-actualize.
所以你认为...
So you think...
我在为杀害一个人类而惩罚自己
that I'm punishing myself for killing a human?
我在思考你是否...
I'm wondering if...
在因享受这个过程而惩罚自己
you're punishing yourself for enjoying it.
所以如果我是呢
So what if I did?
那么这也许就是为什么你再次视自己为恶
Then perhaps that's why you see yourself as evil again.
也许这也是为什么你希望克洛伊拒绝你
And perhaps that's why you want Chloe to reject you.
我不希望她拒绝我
I don't want her to reject me.
她告诉你了她很好
She told you she's fine.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表