剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
警探
Detective.
是什么风这么不巧
To what do I owe this...
把你刮这儿来了
ill-timed interruption?
路西法 我知道咱俩的关系比较尴尬
Lucifer, look, I know things have been really awkward between us,
但我想改善一下
but I want to fix that.
而且我正在查的案子需要你的帮助
And I could use your help on the case I'm working.
还有 我跟你共事时
Besides, you and I have
结案率还是十分不错的
such a good closure rate when we work together.
警探 我很抱歉 但...
Detective, I'm sorry, but...
等等 你说了结
Hold on. Did you say closure?
-怎么了 -路西法 你来不来
- Why? - Lucifer! Are you coming?
你不是一个人啊
You're not here alone.
既然你问了 我是有客人来访
Well, I have a guest, if that's what you're asking.
也对 看起来你不止一位客人
Yes. Oh, yes. It looks like you've had a few guests.
有意思
Fun.
好吧
Um, okay.
我真不该来 好吧 抱歉打扰你了
Well, this was a bad idea. It's okay. Sorry to bother you.
警探 等等
Detective, wait.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
真的吗
Really?
是的 我认为了结这件"案子"
Yes. I think that closing this case
或许正是医生要我做的事
might be just what the doctor ordered.
路西法 第四季第五集
还车时要是刮伤了一星半点 咱们就地狱见
Return it with so much as a scratch and I'll see you in hell.
你就不能带那辆雪佛兰科尔维特来吗
Couldn't you have just brought the Corvette?
拜托 警探 科尔维特遍地都是
Please, detective, Corvettes are a dime a dozen.
何况我也想把这件案子办出彩来
Besides, I want this case to be special.
事情十分简单明了
Well, it's pretty straightforward.
我们没法追踪发给受害者的恐吓信
We couldn't trace the threatening text sent to our victim.
但如果凶手杀害德里克就是为了赢得拍卖♥♥的话
But if the killer murdered Derek just to win the auction, well...
怎么了
What?
别被我影响 我只是...
No, don't let me put you off. I'm just...
停下来聆听警探事无巨细地讲述
stopping to smell the detective droning on about the case
本案中所有无聊透顶的细节
in total command of all the boring details.
仿佛昨♥日♥重♥现♥一样
It is very nostalgic.
好吧 德里克赢得的车是一辆塔克48
Okay. So the car that Derek won was a Tucker 48.
要是我们能找到这辆车
If we find the car,
那么现任车主可能就是我们要找的凶手
then whoever it's being handed off to may be our killer.
找到了
Found it!
我想那只可怜的瘦猴就是你说的凶手了
And I suppose that poor pencil-necked soul is our killer.
借过借过 抱歉 让一下
Excuse me! Excuse me. Sorry, coming through.
让一下 这衣裳真好看 开玩笑的
Coming through. Ooh, lovely shirt. Joking.
那个人是警方的通缉犯
That man is wanted by the police.
我们可不能错过办案时
Well, we can't miss the part of the case
共同追击嫌犯的步骤
where we chase the suspect.
说来其实是你追我看
Or you chase and I watch, I mean.
或许这次你可以帮我
Or you could help this time.
各位 借过借过
Guys, please. Please, please.
快点让开
Get out of the way!
看到没 完全不用追
See? Didn't have to chase him at all.
他被轮胎敲晕了
He got tired.
双关 他累了
别这样 这个双关算是我的佳作之一了
Come on, I thought that was one of my better puns.
配得上我们的最后一案
More than worthy of our final case.
等会 什么
Wait, what?
我只是在仔细品味
Well, I'm just trying to appreciate
我们最后一次共事的每时每刻
every moment of the last time we're working together.
了结一切事情的最后一案
One final case to get closure on the whole thing.
好吧 我们能换个时间谈这一话题吗
Okay. Can we talk about this another time?
你们一定要听我说 我讨厌德里克
You have to listen to me. I hated Derek,
但我绝对不会杀他啊 我发誓
but I would never kill anyone, I swear.
求你了警探 最后一次 权当纪念好吗
Detective, please. One last time for posterity.
好吧
Go ahead.
小凯 告诉我
Kev, tell me...
你真正渴望的是什么
what is it that you truly desire?
权力 财富
Power? Wealth?
更好的衣品
Better dress sense?
我
I...
想说出真♥相♥ 以免被判谋杀锒铛入狱
To tell the truth so I don't go to jail for murder.
什么 如果是这样 你为什么要跑
What? If that's the case, then why did you run?
因为我以为你们是为那些组装车来的
'Cause I thought you were here about the kit cars.
组装车 你是说那些做旧的劣质仿品车吗
Kit cars? You mean those awful replicas that only look vintage?
有品位的人才不会被你糊弄
Those don't fool anybody with taste.
确实 但把它们卖♥♥给不识货的能挣不少钱
True, but you can make a ton of money selling them
反正他们也看不出区别
to goobers who can't tell the difference.
这又不犯法
It's not like it's illegal.
好像是犯法的
Sounds illegal.
是犯法了 可我没杀人啊
It is illegal, but it's not murder.
听着 短♥信♥我们都看到了
Listen, we saw the messages.
你说你打算
You said that you wanted to
在他拿下拍卖♥♥之前杀了他
kill him before he could collect on this auction.
抹杀他的名声
Kill his reputation.
我本来打算告诉大家我卖♥♥给他过几辆组装车
I was going to tell everyone I sold him a couple of kits.
你的名声就是你在这个圈子里的一切
Your rep is all you have in our world.
是啊 失去了这些人的尊重可真是...
Yes, what a tragedy to lose the respect of these...
可悲
people.
他是今天早上被杀的 对吧
Look, he was killed this morning, right?
我那时候在弗雷斯♥诺♥卖♥♥了辆组装保时捷550
I was selling a kit Porsche 550 to a guy up in Fresno.
我两个小时之前才飞回来的
I just flew back two hours ago.
好吧 这个我们会核实的
Alright, we'll check that out.
但是除非你能提供别的信息
But unless you have any other information, then...
等等 你应该去查一下
Wait. You should check
最近和德里克鬼混的那个人
out this guy Derek's been hanging out with.
吓人的哥们 大光头
Scary dude, shaved head.
还有文身
Tattoos.
你知道这个吓人的哥们叫什么吗
Do you have the scary dude's name?
我没见过他
I never saw him myself.
但是我见过他的车
Er... but I saw his car.
他有一辆超差的92年波利尼亚绿吉优老爷车
He has an awful '92 Geo Metro in Polynesian green.
好吧
Oh, okay.
珠宝拍卖♥♥会上的那个姑娘
The girl from the jewelry auction.
你还和她在一起呢
You're still hanging out with her?
对
Yes.
她最近都和我在一起
Yes, she's been staying with me.
她
She's...
算了
Never mind.
我们去抓这个吓人的兄弟吧
So why don't we go and catch this scary dude?
他来当最后一案的杀手正合适
He sounds like a worthy final killer.
好
Okay.
小路 你在吗
Lucy, are you here?
那个
Listen, we...
收到你给宝宝准备的礼物了 但是
got your baby gift, but...
我觉得这些应该不是磨牙环
Yeah, I don't think these are teething rings.
阿曼纳迪尔
Amenadiel?
你弟弟出去了
Your brother's out.
夏娃
Eve.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
你伤害路西法了吗
Did you hurt Lucifer?
只有在他好好求我的时候
Only when he asked me nicely.
怎么了
Why?
因为他杀了该隐 夏娃
Because he killed Cain, Eve.
你的儿子
Your son.
我从天堂出来的路上遇见了夏洛特·理查德
You know, I met Charlotte Richards on my way out of heaven.
她很可爱
She was lovely.
和我亲爱的
Same as my sweet and...
温和的亚伯一样
gentle Abel.
我很确定他知道自己会发生什么事情
Pretty sure he heard what was coming to him.
那你为什么离开天堂
Then why would you leave the Silver City?
你也真好意思说
Look who's talking.
是你忍♥不住去告诉上面的人
You're the one who couldn't wait to tell everybody up there
这些上帝的孩子也可以掌握自己的命运
how all of God's children create their own fate.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表