剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
克洛
Hey, Chlo.
今晚路西法没来吗
No Lucifer tonight?
是啊 我们现在不一起工作了
No. Actually, he and I aren't working together anymore.
-什么 真的吗 -嗯
- What? For real? - Yep.
怎么回事
What happened?
我并不想谈
You know, I don't really want to talk about it.
好吧
Okay.
但你没事吧
You're okay though, right?
当然 完全没事
Totally. Totally fine.
我认识路西法之前就挺好 今后也会没事
You know, I was fine before Lucifer, I'll be fine after.
这样最好了
It's really for the best.
好吧 我是没意见
Alright. No arguments from me.
什么情况
What do we have here?
帕布洛·席尔瓦
Pablo Silva,
贝弗利山的大牌珠宝设计师
hotshot jewelry designer from Beverly Hills,
-刚从中东回来 -死因很明显
- just back from the Middle East. - Cause of death, pretty obvi.
被人掐死
Manual strangulation.
这死法可不好玩
Not a fun way to go.
除非你喜欢那个
Unless it's your thing.
艾拉在尸体下面找到些开心果壳
Ella found pistachio shells under the body.
这很奇怪 因为飞机上并没有开心果
So weird, because there's no pistachios anywhere on the plane.
对 但机舱里有好多其他好东西
Yeah. But the cabin's full of other great stuff.
迷幻药 大♥麻♥ 可♥卡♥因♥
Shrooms, weed, coke.
最好让路西法离证据远点
Might want to keep Lucifer away from the evidence
否则可能会丢些东西
if you don't want any to go missing.
等等 路西法人呢
Wait a second. Where is Lucifer?
他被砍头了
He was decapitated?
不是
No.
他今后将不再跟我们合作了
He's not going to be working with us anymore.
-什么 -我们就专注于案子吧
- What? - Let's just focus on the case, okay?
是谁发现的尸体
Who found the body?
那边
Uh, over there.
托比·戈登 你和帕布洛是戈登-席尔瓦珠宝的老板
Toby Golden? You co-owned Golden Silva Jewelers with Pablo?
对 我们一起从零起家的
Yeah, we built it together, ground up.
帕布洛负责创作 我负责生意
Pablo handles creative, I handle business.
你们还没找到项链吧
You haven't found the necklace yet, have you?
-没有 -什么项链
- Not yet. - What necklace?
帕布洛在转移我们最新的作品 沙漠幻景
Pablo was transporting our latest piece, The Desert Mirage.
是在迪拜打造的三百万原创项链
It's a $3 million original he finished in Dubai.
为什么要去迪拜
Why Dubai?
我们在那里买♥♥金和钻石最划算
It's where we get our best deals, buying gold and diamonds.
你是来接他的吗
And you were here to pick him up?
不是 我和助理在准备跟投资人的会面
No. My assistant and I were prepping for an investors' meeting
直到我们完事我才听到他的语♥音♥留言
and I didn't hear his voicemail until after we were finished.
我就赶紧冲了过来
I come racing down here and...
就看到了他的尸体
You know, I find him like this.
可以给我们听听那通留言吗
Can we hear that voicemail?
托比 是帕布洛
Hey, Toby. It's Pablo.
我搞砸了
I messed up, man.
我欠了一些危险人士一大笔钱
I'm in some serious debt with these dangerous dudes
我还保证会把幻景给他们
and I kind of promised to give them the Mirage.
他们来拿了 但项链不见了
They're on their way over for it, but it's gone.
肯定是有人...
Someone must have...
不 他们已经到了
Oh, no. They're already here.
阿♥拉♥伯语
Arabic.
你知道帕布洛说的是谁吗
Do you know who Pablo was referring to there?
我在此之前都不知道他有麻烦了
I didn't even know he was in any kind of trouble until this.
你认识说阿♥拉♥伯语的人吗
Well, do you know anyone who speaks Arabic?
我们很多生意伙伴都说
A lot of our business associates.
真的 好 那给我们列张名单
Really? Great. Okay, we'll need a list of those people.
可能是帕布洛说的那些危险人士
Maybe Pablo's dangerous dudes
因为没拿到钱就杀了他
killed him because he didn't get their payment.
等等 开心果 我知道一个暴徒
Wait, pistachios. There's a thug that I heard of,
特别喜欢吃那个
eats those things obsessively.
那人是绝对算得上危险的
The dude definitely qualifies as dangerous.
猜猜他的母语是什么
And guess what his first language is?
拜托是阿♥拉♥伯语吧
Please say Arabic.
没错 那人叫土耳其皮特
Yep. A guy named Turkish Pete.
但阿♥拉♥伯语不是土耳其的语言
But Arabic isn't Turkish.
土耳其皮特也不是土耳其人
And Turkish Pete isn't Turkish.
他是一个阿♥拉♥伯罪犯看门人的左右手
He's the right-hand man for an Arab criminal concierge
那人叫布希尔·阿法萨德
by the name of Bashir Al-Fassad.
可能是他们 我去查查看 打打电♥话♥
It could be them. I'll take a look, make some phone calls.
-好 -好
- Great. - Alright.
你 路西法
You. Lucifer.
说
Spill.
一切都好
Oh, everything's fine.
别想蒙混过关 我的姐妹直觉上线了
You don't get to do that. Come on, my sister sense is tingling.
说吧
Come on.
路西法和我大吵了一架
Lucifer and I had a bad fight.
没事 吵架是很正常的
It's okay. Fights are totally normal.
不 这次不一样
No, not this one.
他和我有些很严重的问题
He and I have some pretty serious issues
而且我觉得是没法解决的
that I don't think can be resolved.
路西法应对得如何了
How is Lucifer handling it?
我不知道 但他是路西法
Well, I don't really know, but it's Lucifer,
他肯定没事
so I'm sure he is just fine.
嗯 是啊
Yeah. Sure.
借过
Excuse me.
*You're no good, no good for me And I'm no good for you*
晨星先生
Mr. Morningstar.
我们需要那些
We're going to need those.
不如我需要
Not as much as I do.
今晚生意很兴隆 你真不想留下吗
Business is booming tonight. You sure you don't want to stay?
我为什么想要留下
Why on Earth would I want to do that?
夏娃
Eve?
你好 路西
Hey, Luce.
好久没见
Long time, no see.
你好美
You look great.
是吗
Yeah?
-跟当年一样美 -谢谢
- Same as you did back then. - Thank you.
你也是
So do you.
甚至更帅了
Better even.
我得说 这好令人意外
I must say, this is quite the surprise.
你 在这儿
You, here.
回到这里
Back here.
人间
On Earth.
怎么回事
How?
找到了离开天堂的路
Found a way out of heaven.
我以为那不可能呢
I didn't think that was possible.
对于人类来说
For humans.
怎么说呢 我一向喜欢打破规矩
What can I say? I've always been a bit of a rule breaker.
但你知道的
But you know that.
是啊
I do.
所以我逃了
So I flew the coop.
紧接着 我从一座脏兮兮的古墓里醒来
Next thing I knew, I was waking up in a dusty old tomb,
于是我就搭了架飞机 来到了洛杉矶
so I caught a plane and came straight to LA.
好吧
Right.
那
And...
亚当呢
Adam?
那个蠢货呢
Where's that barrel of laughs?
还在上面呢
Still up there.
在那里大家都总那么
Where everyone is always so...
开心
happy.
但你不吗
But not you?
我一直觉得似乎
I always felt like something was...
缺了点什么
missing.
大家总会忘记
People always forget...
我没选择亚当
I didn't choose Adam.
我是为他而被创造了出来
I was created for him.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表