剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
like color- sort my suits?
你是路西法现在最需要的那种朋友吗
Are you the kind of friend Lucifer needs right now?
我希望是
I hope so.
我非常关心他
I care about him very much.
我的天 路西法
Oh, my... Lucifer!
我还以为这里没有别人了
I didn't think there'd be anyone else here, but...
但我不能留活口
can't have any witnesses.
求你了
Oh, please...
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
你是什么东西
What are you?
提尔宁派你来的 是不是
Tiernan sent you, didn't he?
是
Yeah.
她在哪
... Where is she?
翠茜在哪
Where's Trixie?
她没事 就在那边
She's safe. She's through there.
妈妈 爸爸
Mommy! Daddy!
抱歉
Sorry.
小猴子 你没事吧
Monkey, you're okay.
你没事
You're okay.
我爱你 小猴子
I love you, honey.
我希望你知道 我会
I hope you know I would...
我会为了保护那个小野人不惜一切代价
I would do anything to protect that little urchin.
我知道
I know.
我也知道你打算怎么处置提尔宁
I also know what you're thinking of doing to Tiernan.
尤其是现在
Especially now.
还有你 警探
And you, detective.
你难道不想惩罚他吗 他差点杀了你的孩子
Don't you want to punish him? He almost killed your child.
是
Yes.
我真的想 真的
I do, yeah.
但我会按照法律的规定来
But I'm gonna do it by following the rules
因为
because...
我相信什么是对和错 而且
I believe in right and wrong and...
内心深处 我觉得
and deep down I think that...
你也相信
you do too.
你是魔鬼
You're the devil.
但你也是天使
But you're also an angel.
我不确定我仍然是天使
I'm not sure that I am an angel anymore.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我杀死皮尔斯 魔鬼脸恢复之后
After I killed Pierce when my devil face returned...
我从没检查过我的翅膀还在不在
I never checked to see if my wings were still there.
我仍然没有
I still haven't.
我害怕它们不在了
Afraid that they're gone.
因为理由很充分
For good reason.
你知道
Well, you know...
我觉得你应该看一看
I think you should look.
也许你会惊讶于你的发现
Maybe you'll be surprised at what you find.
警♥察♥们走了
The police are done.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你保护翠茜
Thank you for Trixie.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们会拿下这个人的 是不是
We're going to get this guy, right?
我是说
I mean...
我们一直在找恶人中的极恶
we've been looking for the worst of the worst.
找到了
Here it is.
你说得对
You're right.
该让提尔宁罪有应得了 但是
It's time for Tiernan to get what he deserves, but...
我要自己去做
I need to do this on my own.
这对我很重要
It's important to me.
好
Okay.
知道吗 我
You know, I...
我只是希望我们
I only want us...
你自己
you...
能开心一点
to be happy.
你这个杀人未遂的罪名是吃定了
We have you dead to rights on attempted murder.
所以如果你不帮我们拿下
So if you don't help us take down
杀死萨姆·佐夫雷利的真凶
who really killed Sam Zofrelli...
毕竟是你的黄金手♥枪♥杀了他
Well. It was your golden gun used on the murder
所以你的嫌疑会非常大
so you might be looking pretty damn good for that, too.
听着 我喜欢朱利安
Look, I love Julian.
所以我才想亲自下手杀死萨姆
That's why I wanted to be the one to kill Sam.
可是朱利安是个白♥痴♥
But Julian's an idiot.
他整天惹麻烦
He gets into trouble all the time...
欠了萨姆一大笔钱
owed Sam a bunch of money.
所以提尔宁才认为
Is that why ...Tiernan thought
是萨姆打断了朱利安的脊椎
Sam was the one to break Julian's spine?
提尔宁不愿意偿还朱利安欠萨姆的钱
...Tiernan wouldn't give Julian any money to pay back Sam.
所以朱利安只能有什么就给什么
So Julian had to give Sam whatever he could,
他的车 手表
his car, his watch,
家传珠宝
family heirlooms.
家传珠宝
Family heirlooms?
是
Yeah.
这让提尔宁气坏了 但他还是爱着儿子
It pissed ...Tiernan off, but he still loved the kid.
毕竟是亲儿子
He's his son after all.
但即便发生了这么多事
But even after all that,
朱利安还是凑不够钱给萨姆还债
Julian still couldn't come up with enough to pay back Sam.
所以在朱利安的脊椎被打断之后
Right, so after Julian's spine was broken...
提尔宁认为是萨姆做的
...Tiernan thought Sam must have been the one who did it...
所以找你要了枪 亲自复仇吗
asked for the gun and then got revenge himself?
真可惜 是别人弄残的朱利安
Too bad somebody else crippled Julian.
什么意思
What do you mean?
提尔宁发现了是路西法做的
...Tiernan found out Lucifer did it.
所以才派我去杀他
That's why he sent me to kill him.
我们还以为提尔宁不高兴是因为
We thought that ...Tiernan was upset
路西法在办公室威胁他
because of Lucifer's behavior in the office.
他是从哪里知道
Where did he get the idea
是路西法弄残他的儿子的
that Lucifer was the one to break his back?
不知道
No idea.
好吧 你说其中有个家传珠宝
All right. You said family heirlooms, right?
这包括一只家传戒指吗
Would that also include a family ring?
好
All right.
小种马那里有回信吗
Have you heard from Pony Boy?
还没有
Not yet.
该上飞机了
It's time to get to the jet.
出城躲一阵子
Leave town for a while.
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你好啊 又见面了 提尔宁
Hello again, ...Tiernan.
我就跟你说过 这事没完
I told you this wasn't over.
总算到时候了
Finally.
该让你得到应得的惩罚了
It's time for you to receive the punishment that you deserve.
那戒指呢
What about that ring?
不对 提尔宁的戒指上有一个家徽
No, the ring that ...Tiernan had on had a family crest on it.
你们真的认为
Do you guys really think
他会戴从死人手上拔下来的戒指吗
he would wear it after taking it off a dead body?
那毕竟是家族戒指
It was a family ring,
所以提尔宁可能会看作是被夺走的东西
so I t think ...Tiernan saw it as something that was taken from him.
所以如果能证明萨姆
So if we can prove that Sam
在被杀之前手上戴着戒指
had the ring on his finger before he was killed
而且就是提尔宁手上这只 那就能逮捕他
and that it's now on ...Tiernan's hand, we can arrest him.
在他被别人拿下之前
Before anyone else gets to him.
我觉得我找到了
I think I've found it.
没错 就是这个
Yes, that's it.
-是在他被杀前天拍的 -去抓他吧
- Taken before the night he was killed. - Let's go get him.
弗兰德斯
Flanders.
我想你要抓的是这个人
I believe you're looking for this man.
我碰巧经过提尔宁的办公室
I happened to be walking past ...Tiernan's office,
听到他说什么要潜逃出城
and I overheard him talking about leaving town.
作为见义勇为好市民
As a concerned citizen,
我觉得我有义务将他扭送官府
I felt it was my civic duty to bring him in...
好让他得到应有的惩罚
so he can properly face the punishment he deserves.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
有件事让我意识到
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表