剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
The Detective is in deeper denial than I thought.
好吧 我给你点怎么帮她的建议
All right, I'm going to give you advice on how to help her.
可算给我了 谢谢你 医生
Finally. Thank you, Doctor.
但我得先打个恰当的比方
But I'm going to need a good metaphor.
我们就用
Let's use...
你
you...
作为例子
as an example.
角色扮演 有一阵没玩了 医生
Oh, role play. It's been a while, Doctor.
我们虽然没有小丑面具 但我还是会玩
We don't have the clown masks with us, but I'm still game.
好的 如果你陷入否认
Okay. Well, If you were in denial,
同时这种否认迫使你要面对
and if that denial forced you to face a truth that...
太过惧怕而不愿承认的真♥相♥
scared you more than you'd like to admit...
继续说
Go on.
我认为 你是把自己的问题投射到
I'd say that you were projecting your issues
当下你要处理的问题上了
onto whatever you were dealing with in that moment.
或是
Or...
投射到你正在相处的人身上
whomever you were dealing with.
我明白你的意思了 谢谢你 医生
I see what you're saying, Doctor. Thank you.
真的明白了吗
Do you?
是的 警探明显是
Well, the Detective is
将她的问题投射到了案子上
clearly projecting her issues onto the case.
所以要理解她 我需要用这个案子
So to understand her, I need to use the case
帮助她理解自己的感受
to help her understand her feelings.
与此同时
And in so doing,
也会理解你自己的感受吗
understand your own feelings as well?
丹 我一直想告诉你
Hey, Dan, I've been meaning to say,
你了解的 很抱歉没能陪着你
you know, I... I'm sorry that I wasn't here for you
当你在处理...
when you were dealing with...
所有事情的时候
well, everything.
这对我没多大影响
I don't know how much of a difference it'd have made.
我只是一头扎进工作 你懂的
I just threw myself into work, you know?
是 但不管怎样 我回来挑担子了
No, but still, now I'm here to pick up the slack,
如果你想哀悼一下的话 就去吧
so if you want to, take some time off to mourn.
鲍勃和勒诺
工作就像是我的良药
The job is kind of like my therapy.
这正是我现在所需要的
It's exactly where I need to be right now.
但你要知道 我愿意和你聊聊
Okay, but you know, I'm here to talk.
我知道
Look, I know.
谢谢你
And thank you.
但是有件事
There is something, though.
怎么了
What's up?
为什么翠茜痴迷于意式冰淇淋
What's Trixie's obsession with gelato?
我的天
Oh, my God.
她在发现那个东西之后
It was hard getting her to leave
都很难把她从罗马拽回来
Rome after she discovered that stuff.
欢迎
做自己
邻居见到勒诺走的时候带了个健身包
Okay, so the neighbor saw Lenore leave carrying a gym bag,
一个人行色匆匆 开着她的车走了
alone and in a hurry. She took her own car.
然后呢 她牵涉到她丈夫的谋杀案中
So what? She was involved in her husband's murder
然后逃了
and then ran?
她可能写了那个匿名纸条
She could have written the anonymous note.
当纸条没用时 或许她
When it didn't work, maybe she
就把他给杀了 或是雇了杀手
killed him herself or found someone else to do it.
或许她发现自己所爱之人的真♥相♥
Or she found out the truth about the man she loved
这迫使她离开了他
and it drove her away.
你觉得她当时
What do you think she would
会是什么感受 震惊 厌恶
have felt in that moment? Horror? Disgust?
轻微性冲动
Mild arousal?
路西法 我觉得那些现在没什么用
I don't think that's really helping right now, Lucifer.
理解她的想法
Understanding her perspective
有助于我们理解她的行为 警探
will help us understand her actions, Detective.
你知道吗 这个点子不错
You know what? You know, that's a good point.
我敢肯定她觉得自己被背叛了
I'm sure she felt betrayed...
迷茫 甚至害怕
Confused. Scared, even.
你认为这是她逃跑的理由吗
Is that why you think she ran?
因为她怕他
Because she was afraid of him?
勒诺可能对她对鲍勃的了解撒了谎
Lenore may have lied about what she knew about Bob,
但在犯罪现场她真的很悲痛
but she was genuinely grief-stricken at the crime scene.
所以我觉得我们忽略了什么东西
So I think we're missing something.
艾拉 她离开的时候带了什么
Ella, what did she leave with?
衣服 化妆品
Clothes, toiletries.
标准的落荒而逃套装
Your standard get-the-hell-out-of-town go bag.
还有
Oh, and...
她的结婚照相册
her wedding album.
如果有人谋杀了自己的丈夫
You don't take a wedding album
是不会带着结婚照走的
if you've murdered your husband.
丹 你在农贸市场的摄像头有什么发现
Dan, what did you see on the farmers' market footage?
和他说的一样 只有泳池男孩帕拉迪索
Just one visit from Pool Boy Paradiso,
来拜访了一次
like he claimed.
还有法警雷诺兹 来了好几次
Oh, and Marshal Reynolds. A couple of times, actually.
雷诺兹只跟鲍勃说过话吗
And was it only Bob that Reynolds was talking to?
他和勒诺说过一次话 怎么了
Well, he spoke to Lenore once. Why?
他说他们从没见过面
Well, he said that they had never met.
我很好 真的 无所谓
I don't-- I'm fine. Whatever. It doesn't matter.
麦子 你和我都知道那不是真的
Maze, you and I both know that's not true.
翠茜对你很重要
Trixie means a lot to you.
自从你又堕落至恶魔状态
And she's the last person you need to make up with
她是你最不需要补偿的人
since your backslide into demon-dom.
我...
I'm...
琳达 你怎么了
Okay, Linda, what is going on with you?
你需要去撒个尿还是什么
Do you need to pee or something?
不用 我整天坐着
No. I sit all day. It's nice
有机会这样走走感觉很不错
to be able to move around when I get a chance.
好吧
Okay.
我们来谈谈你现在的情绪
So let's talk about what you're dealing with emotionally.
我真的不想谈
Yeah, I really don't want to.
也许我用你的语言来说会更好
Maybe it would help if I spoke your language.
你会说魅魔语
You speak Lilim?
什么
What?
看来你不会
No, guess not.
不 我说的是暴♥力♥语言
No, I'm talking about violence.
来 站起来
Come on, stand up.
好吧
Okay.
首先 我打架的原因只有寻开心或者
One, I like to fight when I'm happy or...
想上♥床♥
horny.
其次 我真的不希望
And, two, I really don't
一不小心把我最好的朋友打死了
want to accidentally kill my best friend.
不 我想你低估了我 麦子
No. Well, I think you underestimate me, Maze.
我最近练了练些自♥由♥搏击
I've been doing some kickboxing.
我学了几招
I've got moves.
那我就免费让你
I'll let you take a free...
-琳达 -你们两个快住手
- Linda! - Stop it, you two.
还好我来了
It's good I'm here.
我可不能让你们两个再为了我互相厮杀
I can't allow you guys to fight over me any longer.
你们并不是为了争夺我
Ah, you're not fighting over me,
是不是
are you?
的确不是 不过你这么想很感人
No, but it's sweet of you to think so.
我们一个多月前就和好了
We made up a month or so ago.
那你们需要我的帮助吗
So do you need my help?
不论是这个事还是
With this or...
别的什么事
anything else?
不需要 谢谢
No, we're good.
不需要了
We're good.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我回银城了
I went back home to the Silver City.
太好了
That's amazing.
确实 那里和我记忆中完全一样 但是
It should be. It's exactly as I remembered it, but...
为什么总是觉得
Why did it feel so...
不一样了呢
different?
为什么没有那种
Why didn't it feel like...
家的感觉
Like home?
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表