"并不喜欢"
"Not really"?
私下的玩笑
Private joke.
-这就是那个屠夫吗 -我们继续
- Isn't that the butcher? - We get on.
好吧 和他约会去
Oh, right, well, go out with him, then.
亲爱的维克 你和戴夫·亚当斯的初次约会是怎样的呢
Dear Vic, how bad was your first date with Dave Adams,
从1到10评分
on a scale of one to ten?
10分代表非常糟糕的约会
With ten representing maximum unenjoyability?
我知道过程不太美好
I know it didn't go well,
所以直接放弃1到7吧
so we can forget about one through seven, presumably.
可是你自愿和他在一起一年多
But you stuck at it for a year at least.
这才是我感兴趣的
That's what I'm interested in.
请详细地告诉我 这将帮上大忙
Please expand at length, I'd find it very helpful.
至于这里的生活...
As for things here...
这周过得很有趣
It's been a very exciting week.
麦克斯 不要直接扔进去
Max, don't just chuck it in there.
不然怎么弄进去
How else we supposed to get it in?
真是个荒谬的想法
God, this is an absolutely ridiculous idea.
-真希望你没有说服我 -没关系的
- Wish you'd never talked me into it. - It'll be fine.
她不需要这个废料箱了
She doesn't need the whole skip.
这些东西早该扔了
And it'd be great to get rid of all this.
好吧...
Right, erm...
我们需要有人进去接住它
Yes, I think one of us will have to climb in, lower it down.
我没有穿鞋
I haven't got any shoes on.
如果我们等你穿鞋后再说
Well, we'd never do
我们就什么也做不了了
anything if we had to wait for you to be shod.
用不了多少时间 快去吧
It won't take a moment, go on.
我才不会爬进去
I'm absolutely not climbing in there.
我要在这条街住一辈子
I have to live in this street forever,
你却不一样
you'll be moving out one day.
好吧
Right.
我来做吧
I'll do it then.
我来爬废料箱
I'll get in the skip.
该死
Oh, shit!
好了 孩子们 搭把手
Right, boys. Give your mum a hand.
没错
Yep.
-拿稳了吗 -是的
- Got it? - Think so.
好了
Yep.
你们在干嘛
What on Earth...?
该死
Oh, shit!
我下来了
I'm coming down.
帮帮我
Help.
-那东西是谁的 -呃...
- Whose stuff is that? - Erm...
是马尔科姆·坦纳的 他是个作家 你认识他吗
It belongs to Malcolm Tanner, the writer. Do you know him?
坦纳先生为什么把他的东西丢到我的废料桶里
Why is Mr Tanner putting stuff in my skip?
你知道有的人很喜欢废料桶
We know what people are like with skips,
他们会忍♥不住把东西扔到里面
they can't resist putting stuff in,
-再把它拿出来 -可这废料桶又不是他的
-taking it out. -But it isn't his.
我知道 我跟他说过
I know. I told him.
你是谁 你在那里面干什么
Who are you, what are you doing in there?
我能说是因为我超爱埃里克的作品吗
Could I just say that I love Eric's compositions?
埃里克
Eric?
难道他不叫这个名字吗
Wasn't that his name?
如果你是在说我前夫 那他确实不叫埃里克
If you are referring to my late husband, then no.
他叫拉尔夫
His name was Ralph.
拉夫...
Rafe...
有些人是叫他拉尔夫来着
Some people do refer to him as Ralph.
就是他 大概就是这个名字...
That's it! I knew it was something like that...
赶快从那里爬出来
I need you out of that at once.
我还没决定要不要报♥警♥
I still haven't decided whether to call the police or not.
没必要麻烦警♥察♥吧 对不对
I don't think we need to get the police involved, do we?
他们太忙了
I mean, they're very busy.
她可喜欢那个废料箱了
She's obsessed with that skip.
我觉得她可以改名叫斯基皮
I think Skippy's quite a good name for her, actually.
你们认识这姑娘吗
Do you know this young woman?
快出来吧
Get out.
她怎么还没回来
Why's she not back yet?
"比尔 现在轮到你们队了 我们有个鸟类观察家
'Now, Bill, for your team, we've a bird-watcher.'
观察鸟类 我不认识什么鸟类观察家
Oh, hell, bird-watching. I don't know any bird-watchers.
他连个朋友都算不上吧 观察鸟类
It's not even a sport, bird-watching.
孩子们 我们每个礼拜都看这个
Boys, we have this every week.
他不是什么鸟类观察家 都是骗你们的
He's not a bird-watcher, they're trying to fool you.
-他是个鸟类观察家 看 -看到了吧 他在观察鸟类
- He is a bird-watcher, look. - See, bird-watching.
不 他只是在节目里观察鸟类
No, he's bird-watching for the programme ...
-他不是个全职鸟类观察家 -你怎么知道
- he's not a full-time bird-watcher. - How do you know?
他是个神秘嘉宾 我们不知道他是干什么的
He's the mystery guest, we don't know what he does.
可他不是个鸟类观察家
We know he's not a bird-watcher...
你们能不能不要老是说鸟类观察家
Will you stop saying bird-watcher time and time again?
-鸟类观察家 -鸟类观察家
- Bird-watcher. - Bird-watcher!
-鸟类观察家 -快别说了
- Bird-watcher! - Oh, shut up.
也许我不该跑掉
Perhaps I should have stayed,
我该留下来帮她对付怒气冲天的厄休拉·沃恩·威廉姆斯
to shield her from the wrath of Ursula Vaughan Williams.
-她生起气来可吓人了
- She can be really scary.
-这想法本来就很蠢
- It was a silly idea in the first place.
她自作自受
She's made her own bed, now she'll have to lie in it.
我跑掉时她还傻乎乎地躺在废料箱底
She was lying on the bottom of a skip when I last saw her.
这事都是因为废料箱 你从不知道你也想要一个
The thing is with skips, you never know you want one
直到看到其他人有了
until you see someone else's.
我之前也注意到了这点
I've noticed that phenomenon before.
不管怎样 妮娜没有错 她不可能把废料箱填满
Anyway, Nina was right, she was never going to fill it up.
她还没扔书了
Oh, she's not chucking her books out, is she?
拉尔夫肯定还有些精品
Because I bet Ralph has a few valuable ones.
你遇到麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble?
还好
Not as such.
你怪我吗
Uh-huh. You blamed me?
不怪你
No.
-都怪马尔科姆 -怪我
- I blamed Malcolm. - Me?!
为什么赖我
Why me?
-我告诉她那是你的东西
- Told her it was your stuff.
-你干嘛告诉她 -我受到了惊吓
- What did you do that for? - I panicked.
你干嘛不在受到惊吓时说出真♥相♥
Why didn't you just panic and tell the truth?
人受到惊吓更容易说谎吧
It's more common to lie, surely?
科伦坡的人就不是这样 他们在情急之下说真话
Not on Colombo, it isn't, they just panic and tell the truth.
对妮娜公平点吧 厄休拉也不怎么喜欢我
Well, to be fair to Nina, Ursula doesn't like me much.
-她倒挺喜欢你的 -现在她只会把我当小偷
- She's great admirer of yours. - Now she thinks I'm a thief.
把东西放到人家的废料桶里又不是偷东西
Putting things in skips is not thieving.
是你在给她东西啊
You are actually giving her things.
她肯定很感谢你
Well, I'm sure she'll be
送她个破吸尘器
eternally grateful for your broken hoover.
这就是偷东西 你偷了她的...她的空间
But it is thieving, you're stealing her... her space.
空间 空间怎么偷
Space? You can't steal space.
任何能用钱买♥♥的东西都可以被偷走
You can steal anything if it costs money.
废料箱的空间就是她花钱买♥♥的
And that space, it cost her money.
不管怎样 听着 我没有偷她的空间 马尔科姆 是你偷的
Anyway, look, I wasn't stealing space, Malcolm. You were.
反正她觉得是这样
That's what she thinks, anyway.
你太过分了 妮娜
You really are the limit, Nina!
你去哪儿了
Where were you all this time, anyway?
去纳尼家喝了杯茶
Oh, went to Nunney's for a cup of tea.
其实不是这样 他借了我几本书
It wasn't like that. He lent me some books to read.
托马斯·哈代
Thomas Hardy,
阿尔贝·加-加缪
Albert Ca-Camus?
-嗯 -还有西尔维娅·普拉斯
- Mm-hm. - And Sylvia Plath.
天啊 他是要你上吊啊
Oh, dear, he wants you to hang yourself.
没有什么暗示吗
And there were no implications?
-我们还没进展到那种地步 什么暗示
- I wasn't gone that long. - What are implications?
也许性关系吧 如果你不知道的话
Oh, sex, probably. If in doubt.
-我们错过了这是谁 -格雷格·诺曼
- Now we've missed who it was! - It's Greg Norman.
"格雷格·诺曼 澳大利亚高尔夫球手"
'Greg Norman, the Australian golfer...'
骗人 他是高尔夫球手 不是鸟类观察家 -是啊
- That's cheating, he's a golfer, not a bird-watcher. - Yeah.
他借了我几本书 这又是个优点
He's given me some books to read, which is another pro.
可他还有个缺点
And there's still only one con.