我靠
Shit.
我靠
Shit.
"亲爱的维克 托符并不是盒式包装"
"Dear Vic, I didn't know Toffos came in boxes.
"除非商店在包装盒里放了管式包装"
"Unless you mean a retailer's box containing many tubes.
"如果是这样 那我同意"
"If that's what you mean, then, yes, I agree,
"她确实需要帮助"
"She needs help of some kind.
"这周过的又臭又长"
"It has been a dramatic and difficult week here
"我可能要被赶回家了"
"And I may have to come home."
孩子们都准备好了吗
Are the boys ready?
马上就好了 他们在用商店优♥惠♥券打赌
Um, they're just finishing their betting coupon.
-你居然穿鞋了 真是谢谢了 -不客气
- Ooh, shoes. Thank you. - That's all right.
我有时也会听取意见
I do listen, sometimes.
光脚开车很危险
I just think it's dangerous to drive in bare feet.
不过我有个问题...
Here's the thing, though...
穿了鞋有什么不同吗
why on earth would the sole of a shoe make any difference?
明明不♥穿♥鞋时才更有感觉
Without shoes on, you can feel everything much better.
不♥穿♥鞋你就不能控制好脚踏板了
You don't have full control of the pedals.
我可不觉得
I don't agree, I think
我穿鞋时踩脚踏板估计会过于用力
I'm more likely to overdo it with shoes on.
开得会更快
Go faster than I intended to.
那你是该光脚开车
Right. Well, maybe you should drive in bare feet.
你开心就好
I want to do what you're comfortable with.
你说服了我 脱鞋吧
No, no, no, you've convinced me. Take them off.
对了 你去加油了吗
Did you go out for petrol, by the way?
没去
Um, no.
我一直在找鞋
I was too busy looking for shoes.
我路上去吧
I'll do it on the way.
孩子们 该走了
Come on, boys!
-天啊 快看 -怎么了
- God, look at that. - What?
有人把车撞坏了
The car. Someone's pranged it.
特雷弗·布鲁金[足球运动员]
Trevor Brooking!
-肯定是马尔科姆干的 -为什么是他
- It must have been Malcolm. - Why?
后面是他的车啊 他撞了我们车屁♥股♥
That's his car behind it, he's driven into the back of ours
-还不告诉我们 -太不要脸了
- and not said anything. - Bastard!
-我敢肯定不是他 -就是他
- I'm sure it wasn't him. - I'm sure it was.
-他就是会干这种事的人 -马尔科姆吗
- That's exactly the sort of thing he'd do. - Malcolm?
-对 -就是个小事故...
- Yes! - Well, it would've been an accident, so...
-我们就别说什么了 -你生气了吗
- let's not say anything to him. - Are you mad?
我们可以告他
We can take him to court.
你不能告自己的朋友
You don't take your friends to court. Come on.
-他们犯罪了就得告 -告他 告他
- You have to if they're criminals. - Sue him! Sue him!
-告他 -你去哪
- Sue him! - Where are you going?
告诉乔治 她会通知律师的
To tell George. She'll want to call our solicitor.
她肯定不会 只会跟马尔科姆私下解决的
Of course she won't, she'll just sort it out with Malcolm.
他肯定耍赖不承认
He'll deny it.
马尔科姆又不是那种
When did Malcolm become
不承认自己撞了车的烂人
this awful person who tries to deny prangs?
-他已经否认了 -什么时候
- He's already denied it. - When?
他撞了车还肇事逃逸
He did a prang and he just cleared off without saying anything.
是有人肇事逃逸了
Well, someone cleared off,
不一定是他 -就是他 老妈
we don't know it was him. - It was him. Mum!
等等我
Wait for me!
大家好啊
Ah, hello, everyone.
妮娜 你今早撞得可真猛
Nina. Gosh, that was a right old biff this morning.
有人打你了
Someone punched you.
不算是
Not really.
是纳尼打你吗
Was it Nunney?
-不是 -听着很吓人
- No. - It sounded terrible.
伤的严重吗
Much damage done?
-怎么了 -是妮娜撞的车
- What? - Nina pranged the car.
-不对 是马尔科姆撞的 -我撞的
- That's not true, Malcolm did it. - Me?
她直接冲着电线杆掉头
She reversed right into that lamppost,
-我在楼上窗边看得一清二楚 -我们要回家吗
- I saw her through the upstairs window. - Should we go home?
还是妮娜要继续追究
Unless you want to pursue this, Nina.
-不要 -我都晕了
- I don't think so. - I'm lost.
我们是来指控你的
Well, we came here to accuse you.
-我们准备告你 -因为妮娜没说实话
- We were going to sue you. - Because Nina didn't own up.
-我准备说的 -很抱歉打扰你了 马尔科姆
- I would have in the end. - Sorry to disturb you, Malcolm.
都告诉过你不能光脚开车 不好控制
Bare feet, you see. Always telling you. There's no control.
-我穿鞋了 -别骗人了
- I was wearing shoes. - Oh, give it a rest.
你在撞车之后才回家穿上鞋的
You ran in, put your shoes on after you'd pranged.
然后你为它辩解
Then you took them off again
把它又脱了 妈的
because you argued about it. Bloody hell!
理论上说 光脚还是安全些的
Well, I do still believe that bare feet are safer in theory.
这都不是第一次了
This isn't even the first prang.
上次我承认了
I owned up straightaway about the other one.
-我觉得再犯第二次就不能被原谅了 -等等
- I didn't think you'd forgive a second. - Now, hold on.
你们都以为
You all thought that it
是我撞车还逃逸了
was me who'd done it without saying anything?
我能理解妮娜的处境
Now, I can understand Nina's position,
她明显是为了利益撒谎
straightforward lying for advantage.
可对于你们三个
But you three.
我很失望
Oh. Very disappointed.
-蠢蛋斯蒂布 -真是谢谢你了
- Stupid Stibbe! - Thanks a lot.
我帮你泡了茶
I made this for you.
我做了件蠢事
I made a whole series of bad decisions.
-你是在道歉吗 -我道歉过了
- Is this you saying sorry? - I did say sorry before.
-道歉还论次数了 -我不是这个意思
- Oh, so there's a quota? - No.
-对不起 -别说了
- Sorry. - Don't overdo it.
我是为了道歉的不够而道歉
I was saying sorry for not saying sorry enough.
-你要知道 你总得懂事 -我知道
- You won't be 20 and cute forever, you know. - I know.
真的很抱歉
Sorry.
我不知道该跟你说什么了
I don't know what to do with you.
"当你失去一些东西时
'You know how you only started to care about Keith
"才会感到它们的珍贵
'when he went off with Kim from the Conservative club?
"我现在对这份工作就是这种感受
'Well, something similar has happened to me in this job.
"我本以为形势随时间流逝会有所好转
'I thought it was something that would do for the time being.
"现在乔治却觉得我是个大骗子
'But now George thinks I'm a lying idiot,
"一切都跟我对生活的理念背道而驰"
'it's all I want out of life.'
估计是玛利亚·费尔南达来了
That'll be Maria-Fernanda.
-玛利亚·费尔南达是谁 -苏珊娜家的清洁阿姨
- Who's Maria-Fernanda? - Susannah's cleaner.
她有些空闲时间
She's got some spare hours.
你讨厌打扫卫生 打扫的也不干净
You hate cleaning, and you're absolutely useless at it.
我就雇她来打扫了
I'm employing her.
-是玛利亚·费尔南达吗 -乔治女士
- Maria-Fernanda? - Senora George.
打扰一下
Uh... Uh, excuse me. Uh, uh...
有本书
- Book!
-你说什么 -我的书
- Que? - My book!
有一本书 跟这长得差不多 之前在这放着
It's a book. Like this. It was around somewhere,
现在不见了
now gone.
作者是谢默斯·希尼 不过谢是拼成S-E-A
Um... Seamus Heaney, except Shay is spelt S-E-A,
所以应该读西默斯
so you might have thought it said "Seemus".
告诉你也没用 你又不知道
Not that that would have made any difference to where you put it.
我知道谢默斯·希尼
I know who is Seamus Heaney.
他写过"天苍苍 野茫茫"那种句中韵呗
"The slobber of frogspawn." Internal rhyme.
我也知道书是什么
I know also what is "Book".
你要是能留意一下你把东西都放哪了
Well, if you could keep an extra special eye on where you put things,
那样会...
that would be...
...很...
.. really...
那其实读珊默斯
It's "Shaymus".
-三晚没来了 -我知道
- Three nights in a row. - Yeah, I know.
他肯定很生我们的气 斯蒂布大蠢蛋
Must be very cross with us, bloody Stibbe.
-又不是我的问题 -就是你的问题
- It's not my fault. - It's completely your fault.
他明确说了
No, he made it very clear,
是对你们三个很失望 不是对我
he was disappointed in the three of you, not me.
他说你"为了自己 而撒了谎"
Oh, so you don't think that the phrase "Straightforward
你就没觉得有一丝批评吗
"Lying for advantage" Contains even a hint of disapproval?
他理解我的感受
He found it understandable.
可你们仨 气势汹汹地走到对面
You three, though, you marched
指控一个清白的人
across the road to accuse an innocent man.