-拜托 -这有什么关系
please. - What does that matter?
老是听你念叨文学已经够烦了
It's hard enough listening to you two drone on about literature.
我跟他有什么好讲的
What am I going to say to him?
你支持哪支队
What team do you support?
足球队吗
Football?
我不那么热衷于球类比赛
I'm not so keen on the round ball game.
我们从臀部开始 循序渐进
We're going to start at the bottom and work our way up.
收放你们的脚趾
So, tense and relax your toes.
很好
Good.
然后收放你们的脚丫
Tense and relax your feet.
就是这样
That's it.
然后是你们的小腿 放松
And now your calves, and relax.
收紧你们的大腿 放松
And your thighs, and relax.
收紧你们的臀部
Now your bottom.
放松
And relax.
接着是你们的私处
Now your genitals.
今天不太舒服吗 妮娜
No luck today, Nina?
没关系
Never mind.
现在 放松你们的臀部
Now, relax your hips.
收紧再放松你们的腹部
And tense and relax your stomach.
妮娜
Nina!
不 我不能再来了
No, I can't come again.
拜托 别跟过来
Please, don't.
你为什么不告诉跳过那一段
Why don't you just ask her not to do that bit?
-我不能在她的课上跟她说能做什么不能做什么不是吗 -这太可笑了
- I'm not going to tell her what she can and can't do in her own lesson, am I? - This is ridiculous.
别去
No, don't!
她怎么说
What did she say?
她说在上次之后 她很理解你
She says she quite understands after last time.
上次什么都没发生啊 你有没有这么跟她讲
Nothing happened last time. Did you tell her that?
没 我不想她知道每次有人说"私处"
No, I didn't want her to know that every time someone says the word "Genitals"
你就开始傻笑
you start giggling.
不管怎样 她很通情达理
Anyway, she was very sympathetic
她说下次她会省掉那个特别的部分
and she says she'll avoid that particular part next time.
-大家都会知道为什么 -我会想念那部分的
- Everyone will know why - I'm going to miss it
我不怎么注意 那部分 虽然是挺值得注意的
I don't often give those parts the quiet contemplation they deserve.
没人管你注不注意 可你私下里会那么做吗
Nobody's stopping you, but would you mind doing it in private?
你甚至不希望你身边的人多想
You don't even want anyone thinking about them near you
你就是在装正经
that's got to be the definition of prudishness.
要是我们的谈话被她听进去了呢
What if she was quietly contemplating?
拜托 能别说了吗
Please, will you stop it?
你要一整天都待在那里吗
Are you just going to stay in there all day?
是的 回头见
Yes, see you later.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye!
依我看 这笔很好
I see. That's rather good.
这笔哪里来的
Where did you get it from?
纳尼给我的 他不再需要了
Nunney gave it to me. He doesn't need it any more.
纳尼在走之前要处理掉他的东西
Nunney's getting rid of stuff before he goes away.
又处理掉一支圆珠笔了 真是轻松了不少
Well, it's another ballpoint gone. Must be a weight off his mind.
他送掉这支笔真是太好了
I'm glad he's getting rid of it.
我去他家时就不用老是看到它了
I didn't want to see it every time I went round.
你每次去他家 他都给你看这支笔吗
He showed it to you every time you went round?
这就是纳尼所认为的引诱
Is that Nunney's idea of seduction?
这年头为什么什么事都要跟性扯上关系
Why does everything have to be about sex nowadays?
除了这支笔以外 还有什么跟性有关系
What else is about sex, apart from this pen?
-比如说 瑜伽 -这真跟性有关系吗
- Well, the yoga, for a start. - Is it really about sex?
还是说她只是提到了你的性器官
Or does she just refer to your sexual parts?
都一样啦
Well, it's the same thing.
性和性器官在你眼里是一样的
Sex and sexual parts are the same thing to you?
对啊 就像腿和走路是一样的
Yes. Like legs and walking.
你不会一直走路
You might not be doing it all the time
可腿存在的意义便是走路
but it's why they're there.
还有那里和踢足球
That and football.
踢足球就是走路的一种
football's just a variety of walking.
我想知道和足球相对应的性器官是哪里
I wonder what the sexual equivalent of football would be.
这个你可以在家里想想
Yes, perhaps you can wonder at home later.
所以你的意思是
What you're saying is that
由于性器官本身的内涵
because they're sexual parts,
所以人们从来都不应该提起那些器官
you should never, ever mention them.
没必要的话就别提
Well, if there's no need.
什么时候才有必要呢
When is there a need?
我不知道...
I don't know, er...
比如说 在医生那里
at the doctor's, say?
妮娜说得对 这样就不会太羞耻
Nina's right. There's less shame now.
就像撒切尔夫人犯错
It is Thatcher's fault.
只是人们不理会而已
People just don't care.
我去开门
I'll go.
其实说到莱斯特也挺丢人的
Well, there is definitely more shame in Leicester.
它上边的城市有更丢人的
There's a lot more to be ashamed of up there.
因为会降级
Because of relegation.
不 不是因为降级
No, not because of relegation.
-怎么什么事都能扯到足球上 -还有性
- Why does everything have to be about football? - Or sex?
你好啊 阿曼达
Oh, hello, Amanda.
欢迎欢迎 你俩要出去喝一杯吗
Nice to see you. Are you two going out for a drink?
我过来是见马尔科姆的
I've come to see Malcolm.
想让他看看我的那个
I want him to look at my thing.
她说的不是 她的性器官
She's not talking about, um, her sexual part.
你错了
Oh, that's where you're wrong.
我在戏剧学校的面试和性有关
My drama school audition is a sexual part.
"欲望号♥街车" 美国剧作家田纳西·威廉斯的代表作
-我要表演"欲望号♥街车"里的布兰奇·杜波依斯 -好极了
- Blanche DuBois in A Streetcar Named Desire. - Oh, very good.
-希望你能指导我 -这样啊
- And I want you to give me advice on my audition. - Oh...
最近怎么样 阿曼达
How are you, Amanda?
还不错 练完瑜伽后 身体有点僵硬
I'm fine. A bit stiff after our yoga.
妮娜告诉你们那件事了吗
Did Nina tell you what happened?
我们不用说那么细
We don't need to go into all that.
什么事
All what?
没什么
Nothing.
大象是什么意思
What's the elephant?
我们用来代指妮娜的隐私部位
It's what we call Nina's private parts.
大象不是指我的隐私部位
It is NOT what we call my private parts.
她现在都想移♥民♥了
She's thinking about emigrating now.
我不理解谈到你的性器官 你竟然想移♥民♥
Oh, I didn't realise that being asked to contemplate your sexual organs was an immigration issue.
看来她没把故事讲全
I don't think she's told you the whole story.
那是因为没必要费口舌
Because it's not worth talking about.
瑜伽老师觉得妮娜...
The yoga teacher thought Nina had...
你懂的...
You know...
...做收放动作时
... with all the tensing and relaxing?
-她尿了吗 -我才没尿呢 只是...
- She pooed? - Of course I didn't poo! I just...
我会发出噪音是因为我尽力不笑
I made a noise because I was trying not to laugh.
哪种噪音
What sort of noise?
只是...
It was just a...
不止那样 更像这样...
It was a bit more than that, it was more like...
一点也不像好吗
It was nothing like that.
亲爱的 我真觉得移♥民♥会是个正当的回应
Oh, dear, I actually think that emigration would be the appropriate response.
-我还是没懂 -她们在说色情片内容
- I still don't get it. - It's porno stuff.
不 不是色情片内容
No, it is NOT porno stuff.
女性高♥潮♥可不色情
There is nothing pornographic about a woman's orgasm.
-好恶心啊 -特雷弗·布鲁金[英格兰退役足球运动员]
- Oh! Eww! - Trevor Brooking!
啦 啦 啦 啦... 我没听见
La-la-la-la... I'm not listening!
特雷弗·布鲁金... 特雷弗·布鲁金
Trevor Brooking... Trevor Brooking!
我不懂你为什么觉得我能帮上忙
I don't know why you think I'd be any good.
你是编剧啊
You've written plays
而且是唯一我能找到的还在世的编剧
and you're the only living playwright I have access to.
我倒希望你能拜访那些逝去的编剧
I wish you'd called on one of the dead ones.
不过... 继续吧
But... Go on, then.
我要表演一场独白...
I'm going to be performing a monologue...
... 来自欲望号♥列车...[1951年美国电影]
.. by Blanche DuBois...
... 布兰琪·杜波伊斯[电影女主 费雯丽饰]
.. from A Streetcar Named Desire.
如果我是你 这段我也会保留口音
Yeah, I'd... I'd save the accent for the piece, if I were you. OK.
人们柔弱的话...
When people are soft...
... 柔弱的人得靠强悍的人过日子 斯蒂拉