Tinned?
不是 手工的
No. Home-made.
可我喜欢罐头的
Ohh. I like tinned.
说实话 维克 他们就这样
'Honestly, Vic. This is what they're like.
他们很聪明 还很叼
'They're very clever and everything,
不过你得费老劲
'but you'd drive yourself mad trying to work out
才能说服自己接受罐头食品
'which tinned goods are acceptable.
谁才更应该懂猎人炖肉的做法啊
'Who's more likely to know how to cook a hunter's stew?
是一个都不自己泡茶的家伙
'Him, a bloke who can't be bothered to cook his own tea,
还是一本讲解家务料理的书
'or the Good Housekeeping Illustrated Cookbook?
等孩子们睡后
'Once the kids go to bed,
马尔科姆和乔治会闲聊
'Malcolm and George like to have a good gossip.
他们聊得也不下流
'They're never nasty,
不过我一直对那些话题很感兴趣
'but I'm always intrigued by the subject matter.
今天聊的是性病 主要是阴虱"
'Tonight, it was venereal disease, specifically crabs.'
他一直跟干洗店的妹子啪啪啪
He's been fucking the lady in the dry-cleaner's.
哪家干洗店 是我们去的那家 还是另一家
Hang on, which dry-cleaner's? The one we go in, or the other one?
不是啊 是另一家
No, it's the other one.
谢啦
Thank you!
我为了围观她也去那家洗衣服了
I've started going because I wanted to look.
她好看吗
Is she worth it?
不如吉娜·劳洛勃丽吉达
Hmm, well, she's no Gina Lollobrigida.
吉娜·劳洛勃丽吉达都老了
Surely Gina Lollobrigida isn't Gina Lollobrigida any more.
她也曾美过 总之他现在好像后悔了
As was. Anyway, he seems regretful now.
那她有给他打折吗
Hmm. I wonder if she gives him a discount.
那也太不会做生意了
It's kind of a false economy if she does,
就因为那些处方和洗发水
what with all the prescriptions and the shampoos.
他们不会弄到你衣服上吗
Can't they get into your clothes?
肯定会啊
Well, yes.
还有被褥上
And your bedding.
你们没发现吗
Well, don't you see?
发现什么
I'm not sure that we do.
她可是亲自干洗呢
She's creating her own dry-cleaning.
那些被褥和衣服...
The bedding, the clothes..
那也太污了
Oh, no, she can't be that devious, surely?
也不一定 不过那些折扣...
Maybe not. But the benefits of the discount...
是哦
Oh, yes, yes.
早没了
Long gone.
原来这街上
'So it turns out that there
有两个叫杰米的
are two people in the street called Jamie,
我也完全搞不清
'and I have absolutely
身上有阴虱的
no idea whether it's Jamie One or Jamie Two
是哪个杰米
'who is the carrier of the crabs,
这也不是我该问的
'and I didn't feel it was my place to ask.'
不过你觉得有多少可能
But what do you think the chances are?
从一到十打分的话
On a scale of one to ten?
-零蛋 -是一到十打分 没有零这个选项
- Zero. - You can't have zero on a scale of one to ten.
而且它也不能是零啊
And anyway, it can't be zero, can it?
如果世上没有核弹
If there were no nuclear bombs in the world,
你才能说是零 可世上有很多核弹呢
then you could say zero. But there are. There are loads.
-麦克斯 闭嘴 -是你先说的
- Shut up, Max. - You brought the subject up.
-你影响她打分了 -哪影响了
- You're influencing her scoring. - How?
你说世上有很多核弹
You're telling her there are loads of nuclear bombs in the world.
她就会觉得 "我之前忘了这点"
Now she might think, "Oh, I'd forgotten about that,
-"我就说八分吧" -我知道世上有很多核弹好吗
"I'd better say eight." I know there are loads of nuclear bombs.
-反正我只给一分 -说好的零蛋呢
- I still say it's one. - What happened to zero?
麦克斯不是不让我说零吗
Max said I wasn't allowed zero.
别鸟他 是咱俩在讨论
Ignore Max. This is our conversation.
那就是零蛋
All right, zero.
麦克斯说对了 真是傻
Max's right. That's stupid.
-世上有很多核弹 -那就给两分
- There are loads of nuclear bombs. - Two, then.
这么短时间你就加了两分
We've gone from zero to two in two seconds.
就像末日钟一样
It's like the Doomsday Clock.
别跟他讲末日钟
Do not tell him about the Doomsday Clock.
末日钟是什么
What's the Doomsday Clock?
我要揍你了 麦克斯 你个小混♥蛋♥
I'm going to kill you, Max, you little bastard.
这一次
This time
不是其他哪次 这一次
More than any other time This time
我们会找到出路
We're going to find a way
通向阳关大道 这一次
Find a way to get away this time
齐聚一堂
Getting it all together
将它做好
We'll get it right.
-乔 你要去玩手指足球吗 -要
- Hey, Joe, do you want to go and play Subbuteo? - Yes!
不许去
Uh, no!
你们还没做完呢
You're not finished yet!
我们做完了
We are! We are!
我勒个去
Oh, hell.
你好啊...杰米
Oh, hello... Jamie.
乔治在家吗
Is George in?
不在 她应该快回来了
No. She should be back soon.
-你要进来等吗 -那我不客气了
- Do you want to come in and wait? - Thank you.
饿死我了
I am starving.
好吧...
Right, um...
吃的在冰箱里
Well, there's all sorts in the fridge.
谢了
Thank you.
我不确定你能吃...
I'm not sure that, um, you're allowed to...
乔治都习惯我自己拿吃的了
Oh, George is used to me helping myself.
她虽然不喜欢 可都习惯了
She doesn't like it much, but she's used to it.
孩子们呢
Where are the boys?
在楼上玩手指足球呢
Upstairs playing Subbuteo.
你要上去打个...你们怎么称呼它
Do you want to go up and have a -- what do you call it? --
叫...弹个球吗
um, with the...? A flick?
你会玩弹手指球吗
Are you a flicker?
不大会 而且这是犯规的
Not really, and that's an illegal action, by the way.
-犯规的 -你不能用你的拇指
- Illegal? - Yep. You're not allowed to use your thumb
当跳板 你可以去查查
as a springboard. Look it up.
-你衣服上有个油渍 -我知道
- There's a big grease stain on your shirt. - I know.
我才从干洗店拿回洗的衣服
I've only just picked up my laundry from the dry-cleaner's.
-他们洗的不错啊 -是还行
- They're good there, aren't they? - Yeah, they're all right.
肯定比还行好吧
Better than all right, su... surely?
应该是很好
Good, I think.
我是说下坡右手那家
The ones on the right as you go down the hill.
不过这应该取决于
But I suppose it depends on
你为什么去干洗店
what you're looking for in a dry-cleaner.
如果只是为了洗衣服 那么...
If it's just the cleaning, then...
不好意思 能请你洗下手吗
I'm sorry, would you mind washing your hands, please?
好好洗洗
Thoroughly?
乔身体比较弱
Joe, he has a range of complex health issues.
那跟细菌没什么关系吧
I didn't think it had anything to do with germs.
那你是想让细菌在你手上安家
So you're saying you'd rather leave the germs on your hands
然后持乐观态度吗
and just hope for the best?
-那当然不是 -那真是谢谢你了
- No, of course not. - Right, well, then, thank you very much.
我只是想放松点
It just reduces the worry, you see.
我比较容易担心
I'm a terrible worrier.
你都担心什么
What are you worried about?
核战争
nuclear war.
还有卫生 很明显
An, um, hygiene, obviously.
以及道德低下
Loose morals.
你怎么定义道德低下
What's your definition of loose morals?
跟别人一样 在商店顺手牵羊什么的...
Just the same as everyone's... shoplifting...
...还有性行为
.. sex.
你是指所有性行为 还是其中一部分
Is that all sex, or just some of it?
不是所有...
Not all sex, no. Um...
是指和你不熟的人啪
Just sex with people you don't know very well,
或是你只能
or who you've only met
在商业和零售业见到的人
in a sort of business or retail environment.
商业和零售业?
Business or retail environment?
是的... 抱歉 我第一个念头就是这个
Yes, um... Sorry, I'm just thinking off the top of my head here.
这种事很普遍吗?
But is that something that's rife?
只在商业和零售业环境中见面
Sex between people who have only met
而发生性关系