I admitted it in the Blanche DuBois sense, very recently.
嗯 那...你现在一门心思地调吉他...
Yeah, well... Now you're tuning your guitar and...
然后...不久你就会去背包旅行 再去上大学
And... then you're going backpacking and then you're going to university.
不喜欢跟我聊天吗
Is this hard work, this chat?
如果我不喜欢的话 我是不可能在说话的同时调吉他的
If it was hard work I wouldn't be able to tune my guitar at the same time, would I?
不管是在越南还是在大学 我的心里都有你
I will admit your existence in Vietnam and at university.
还有那么多大学女孩呢
In spite of all the university girls?
她们有什么你没有的吗
What have university girls got that you haven't?
A等课程 还有学位
A levels and degrees.
这就是你担心的吗 你的学历
Is that what this is about? Your education?
好办啊 去上大学吧
Well, so be a university girl!
-你觉得这会让我好受吗 -什么
- Is that supposed to make me feel better? - What?
你在说我没文化
You saying I'm uneducated.
那我该说什么
What would have been the right thing to say?
我有文化
That I'm NOT uneducated.
-你有文化 -可我确实没有
- You are NOT uneducated. - But I AM, though!
好吧 你很聪明 但你还没有计划去上大学
OK, you're very clever, but you have no plans to get a degree.
-这样好些了吗 -不怎么样
- That better? - Not much.
你觉得我真的能考上大学吗
D'you really think I could go to university?
当然 可能你没办法考上剑桥 但可以是其他学校啊
Of course. Maybe not Cambridge with one A level, but somewhere.
我又说错了
That wrong too?
-我不会去的 -为什么
- I can't go. - Why?
因为这样一来 一切都会改变
Because then that'll show that nothing stays the same.
事物本来就会变
Nothing does stay the same.
是啊 可我不想让乔知道
Yes, but I don't want Joe to know that.
那么 你就要一辈子不改变吗
Oh, right, well, you'll have to do the same thing forever then, won't you?
-这是颗心 -这不是心
- It's a heart. - That is not a heart.
我们看反了 这边
It's upside down, look.
不...这是他的小♥弟♥弟♥
No... Those are his balls.
-对啊 现在看出来了 -谁的小♥弟♥弟♥
- Oh, yes, I see now. - Whose balls?
画这个的人呗
Well, whoever drew it.
你觉得他在画自己的阴♥茎♥吗
x7fYou think he's drawn his own penis?
你们这是性别歧视 也可能是女的
- Sexist! Might not even be a he.
-肯定是男的 -你怎么能肯定
-Oh, it's a he, all right. - How can you be so sure?
嗯...女人不会跑到别人家门阶上画阴♥茎♥
Well... Women don't go around drawing penises on front doorsteps.
-那女人画什么 大象吗 -什么都不会画
- What do women draw, elephants? - Women don't draw anything.
-你确定 -我是说女人不会画性器官 涂鸦什么的
- Really? - I mean, sexual organs, graffiti.
也不一定吧
We don't know that's true.
怎么 你真的觉得会有女人在门阶上画小♥弟♥弟♥吗
What, you really think there's a woman somewhere that would draw dicks on steps?
-会不会是乳♥房♥♥ -如果你是女的
- What about boobs? - Why would you want to draw boobs on steps
你为什么会想在门阶上画乳♥房♥♥啊
if you were a woman?
那对男人还有...阴♥茎♥来说也一样啊
Well, you could say the same about men and... penises.
在说什么有意思的事
Oh, this sounds interesting
乔治在试图说服我们 这是一颗心
Mm. George was trying to persuade us that THIS was a heart.
必须得说 她很为大家着想
Well, you have to say, she thinks the best of people.
同时 她也试图告诉我们从没有女人会在墙上画性器官
Also, she's been telling us that no woman has ever drawn sexual organs on a wall.
-我可没说"从没有" -妈妈 你确实说了
- I didn't say no woman ever. - You actually did say that, Mum.
我的意思是总得来说很少
I simply meant a statistically insignificant number.
-工会那里也有吗 -昨天都还没有
- Did this happen under Labour? - It wasn't even there yesterday.
有人在工会那里的墙上画阴♥茎♥了吗
But did people draw penises on walls under Labour?
-我记得不是 -怎么了
- Not that I can remember. - What's going on?
有人在我们门阶上画阴♥茎♥
There's a penis on our step
这没你们什么事儿
There isn't much to do around here.
他也给你们画了
Oh, he's done one on yours as well?
-谁 -罗博 我们把他开了
- Who? - Robber, we've had to let him go.
他就到处画这个抗♥议♥
He's been doing it up and down the street in protest.
-你怎么知道是他 -他看到了
- How did you know it was him? - He watched him do it.
-那你为什么把他开了 -他疯了
- And why did you let him go? - He's mad.
他面试的时候就已经很疯了 雷
He was mad when you gave him the job, Ray.
我本来想好好教教他可是他疯疯癫癫的还脾气暴躁
I was going to show him the ropes and he turned up stoned and abusive.
-那现在怎么办 -纳尼留下了
- So now what? - Nunney's staying.
棒
Yes!
什么都不会改变了
Everything's going to be the same!
亲爱的维克 对于上驾校的事 我很开心
Dear Vic, good news about the driving lessons.
不知道你是不是要马上开始学
I wondered whether you'd ever get round to it.
不过即使是你熟知深爱的 或者至少有好感的人
But even people you know and love, or at least like,
或者你不确定你是否喜欢的人
Or are maybe just confused about
都能给你带来惊喜 不是吗
Can end up surprising you, can't they?
嗨 乔
hello, Joe!
当然我不是在说你
I'm not talking about you, of course
除了有关上驾校的那部分
Apart from the bit about the driving lessons.
-都清理了吗 -嗯
- You all done? - Yep.
麦克斯 过来
Come on, Max.
-我一定要去吗 -当然
- Do I have to? - Yep.
猜的没错
As you may have guessed by now
就是纳尼给了我惊喜
it's Nunney who has surprised me.
他不去徒步旅行了 因为他决定留下来照顾雷
He isn't going backpacking because he's decided to stay and look after Ray
直到雷找到新的护工
Until they find a suitable replacement.
其实我也给了自己一个惊喜
Also, I have surprised myself.
我在考虑如果我通过了我的A等课程就去上大学...
I'm thinking about going to university if I pass my A level...
我还没有告诉乔
I haven't told Joe yet
因为我们都觉得像纳尼那样
because we agreed that people like Nunney
无论何时何地只要想就敢做的人是...挺无♥耻♥的
Who do what they want whenever they feel like it, are... shameless
只为自己着想
And only think of themselves.
不过一切都进展得不错
It's funny how things turn out.
爱你 妮娜
Love, Nina.
对了 周二 我按例每周带乔去游泳
PS, on Tuesday, I took Joe for his weekly swim.
-游得怎么样 -还行 可我感觉不到人与人之间的信任了
- How was it? - Fine, but my trust is lost.
怎么了
Why?
为什么不直接跳进去
Why don't you just jump in?
我不喜欢跳进水里
I don't like jumping in.
我喜欢慢慢下水
I like to take my time.
你可以像其他孩子一样直接跳下水
Well, you could just jump in like the other kids.
不 我要...我要从梯子下去
No, I'm... I'm going to use the ladder.
-乔 -我不会放过你的 斯蒂布
- Joe? - I'm going to get you, Stibbe!