任何一件事
Any of it.
你不需要擅长
You don't have to be good at it.
你只需要想去做
You just have to want to do it.
不管是工作还是...
Whether it's work or, you know...
恋爱
.. relationships.
我怎么知道我喜不喜欢呢
How do I know what I want to do?
多谢
Thanks a lot
不 我不是说...
No, I didn't...
应该差不多了
That should do it.
你拿问答书了吗
Have you got the quiz books?
你想要哪个 足球还是板球的
Which one do you want -- football or cricket?
足球的"嘿 裁判"还有没过关的吗
Is there an "Oi, Ref!" We haven't done in the football book?
等我拿一本来
I'll have a look in a sec.
好的 一切就绪
Right, all set.
-准备好了吗 -是
- Ready? - Yeah.
好了 嗯哼
Right, a-hem!
嘿 裁判 到哪儿了来着
Oi, Ref. Where is it? OK.
准备好了吗
Ready?!
-好了 -好的
- Yep. - Right.
准备好了吗
Ready?!
-好了 -好的
- Yep. - Right.
一只狗在前锋射门时闯入足球场
A dog runs onto the pitch just as a striker is taking a shot at goal.
球击中了狗 从另一角进球
The ball hits the dog, leaves the goalie wrong-footed
守门员扑空
and bounces into the other corner.
-我是裁判吗 -这叫"嘿 裁判"
- Am I the ref? - It's called, "Oi, Ref!"
这个应该跟鸽子那道题答案一样。
It's probably the same answer as the one about the pigeon.
我不记得什么鸽子的问题了
I don't remember a question about a pigeon.
是在我的杂♥志♥上看到的
It was in my magazine.
球击中了飞过的鸽子落在球门横杆下面
The ball hit a flying pigeon and it dipped underneath the bar.
想象一下如果这是雷·斯图尔特的罚球
Imagine if it was a Ray Stewart penalty.
我不明白
I don't know what that means!
他大力射门
He has a hard shot. x7f
-所以他能烧化鸽子对吧 -没错
- So, he would vaporise the pigeon, is that right? - Yes!
那狗呢
And the dog?
好的 这道题你的回答是
Right, what's the answer to this one?
我会判得分 不过
I'd give a goal, but I'm
恐怕守门员还有所有后卫
afraid that the goalie and all the defenders
都会跟我吵起来
would get very cross with me.
这就很紧张了
It makes me nervous.
-好吧 想听下一题吗 -好啊
- Right. Do you want another one? - Yeah.
好的
Right.
情况还好吗
Everything all right?
呃...第二题 一个队员
Er... number two. A player...
玛利亚·费尔南达还没有出现
Maria-Fernanda hasn't turned up yet.
不好意思
Sorry?
跟你有关吗
Anything to do with you?
不好意思
Sorry?
一个队员因为对方正常铲球而跪倒
A player is on his knees from a tackle which was not a foul.
然后她让我告诉你她不会回来了
And then she said to tell you that she wasn't coming back,
但我决定不告诉你
which I chose not to do
因为我知道这是自找麻烦
because I knew I'd get into even more trouble.
麻烦中的麻烦
On top of all the other troubles.
我想了很久 乔治
I've thought long and hard about this, George,
我决定自己辞职
and I've decided to offer you my resignation.
或者这样也行 我辞职 你留下
Here's a counterproposal. I resign, you stay.
修车厂打电♥话♥来说
The garage called to say
修车要花80英镑
it's going to cost me £80 to repair the car,
我这儿没有清洁工 保姆又是个白♥痴♥
I have no cleaner and my nanny is an idiot.
我感到我的位置不保了 祝你好运
I think my position here is untenable. Good luck.
对不起 是我太蠢了
I'm sorry, I'm crap.
是啊 那就别那么蠢
Yep. Be less crap.
你就想说这些吗
Is that all you're going to say?
那你想我说什么
What do you want me to do?
在有些事上你确实在犯蠢
There are some things you're very crap at indeed.
我甚至不能把你干的蠢事归类
And I'm not sure if I can even categorise them.
你的蠢事都别具一格
Your crapness is random, always surprising,
但是有一点我可以确信
but there's one thing I'm sure about
那就是我再找不到另一个
and that is that I'm not going to find anyone else
可以一边帮乔抽出鼻涕
who's going to be able to extract the snot from Joe
还能一边让他大笑 跟他做西汉姆联队问答的人
while making him laugh and asking him West Ham questions.
-这都是些小事 -事实上并不是小事
- That's the easy bit. - Well, actually, it isn't.
你就像是个...电影明星 或者球星
You're like a... film star, or a star footballer.
-真的假的 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
散漫 不可靠 以自我为中心 还是个骗子
Chaotic, unreliable, self-serving and a liar.
却被赋予了...不可替代的才能
But blessed... with an irreplaceable talent,
换句话说 孩子们喜欢你
namely, my children love you.
不 恐怕没有别的办法了
No, I'm afraid there's no way out.
除非你能找到你的责任感
Not until you find your calling.
清洁的事我包了
I'll do ALL the cleaning.
清洁跟责任感无关
Cleaning is not your calling.
甚至跟能力无关
It's not even an area of competence.
乌苏拉的清洁工 卡梅丽塔
No, Ursula VW's cleaner, Carmelita,
好心地答应暂时顶替
has offered kindly to step into the breach.
不过希望你在她来的时候别欺负她
BUT I'd really appreciate it if you didn't start abusing her
或者做脸做色的
or patronising her the moment she walks through the door.
你的考试是明天吗
Is it the exam tomorrow?
好 祝你考好 去睡吧
Right. Well, good luck. Go to bed.
还有别那么蠢
And be less crap.
谢谢
Thank you.
"亲爱的维克 我通过了我的A等课程考试
'Dear Vic, I passed my A level.
我得了一个E
'I got an E.
刚好擦线及格
'That's the lowest grade you can get without failing.
纳尼说文学会与我交流答案
'Nunney told me that literature would speak to me,
我估计是它太小声了
'but it hasn't spoken very loudly, I must say.
只要我想 我现在可以去读大学了
'I can go to college now if I want.
感觉就像
'It does feels as though
我的人生翻开了新的篇章
I've turned a page and gone onto a new chapter.
虽然我上一章好像读得太快
'Even though I probably read the last one too quickly,
没能好好地理解
'without understanding it properly.
你听说过"培生土"吗
'Have you heard of a BLT?
这是美国人做的三明治
'It's a new sandwich they've invented in America.
培根 生菜 土豆
'Bacon, lettuce, tomato.
这是我现在唯一想做的事
'That's the only plan I have at the moment --
做一个来吃
'to make one and eat it.
爱你 妮娜
'Love, Nina.
对了我们买♥♥了台录像机
'PS. We now have a video-cassette player and recorder.
你可以外出的时候用它
'You're supposed to be able to
录下你喜欢的节目
tape your favourite programmes when you're out.
像科幻小说一样"
'It's like science fiction.'
是今晚的比赛吗 乔
Was it a night game, Joe?
是啊 他们开了泛光灯
Yes, but they have floodlights!
嗷 我的特雷弗·布鲁金 这东西真没用
Oh, Trevor Brooking! This thing's useless!