看来这真是个约会
Wow, this really is a date.
你都穿鞋了 虽然是脏球鞋
Dirty plimsolls, that's your equivalent of cleavage.
你觉得我打扮太过了吗
Do you think I've made too much effort?
不觉得
No.
你可是为了软趴趴打扮的花枝招展
You made an effort for Floppy.
我不是为了软趴趴才打扮的 我是想打扮才打扮的
I didn't make an effort FOR Floppy. I just made an effort.
有区别吗
What's the difference?
有时候... 大约五年一次吧... 感受一下没有孩子们
Well, sometimes -- once every five years -- it's nice for me
也没有那该死的搞笑第一站的生活
to feel like I have a life which doesn't revolve around the boys
还是挺不错的
or Game For A bloody Laugh.
你怎么还喜欢看搞笑第一站
I don't know why you like Game For A Laugh.
-我不喜欢 -不喜欢吗
- I don't. - No?
你因为搞笑第一站而笑的时候...
Hang on, so, when you laugh during Game For A Laugh...
-那都是假笑 -假笑是什么
- that's canned laughter, is it? - Canned?
是那种强挤出来
You know, when people force it out,
表示你很开心的笑容
just to show that they're having fun.
可是假不是这意思啊 假笑是指...
But that isn't what canned means. Canned laughter is...
管他呢 你偏题了 你老这样
Anyway, you're getting off the point. You're very good at that.
重点是 有时做些事提醒我还是个女人
The point is, is that sometimes
还是挺不错的
it's nice to be reminded that one is a woman.
那也不是我穿鞋的理由
Well, that's not why I'm wearing shoes.
纳尼应该不会会错意的
I don't think Nunney's going to get the wrong idea.
我宁愿和孩子们一起看贝吉拉克
I'd rather be in watching Bergerac with the boys.
今晚有贝吉拉克吗 我靠
Oh, it's not Bergerac tonight, is it? Shit.
我还有这么多没做完呢
Got this whole piece to edit.
你觉得纳尼怎么样
What do you think of Nunney?
你怎么跟今晚就要去结婚了似的
I hadn't realised you were marrying this evening.
不就是在酒吧喝喝小酒吗
I thought it was a quick drink in the local.
是啊 不过要是今晚进展顺利
Yes, but if it goes well tonight,
下周我们就会约电影或者别的了
then we'll have to go to the cinema or something next week.
-然后... -我懂的 然后继续约会
- And then... - I know, and on and on it goes.
你只要记住 等你们上了床这段关系就会变得含混不清
Just remember, it all gets a bit murky if sex is involved.
含混不清
Murky?
我是在隐喻
Mmm, there are implications.
你们可能真成一对
You might become a mate.
可如果你们上过床
But if you sleep with him,
还分手了的话 那就尴尬了
it doesn't work out, it can be awkward.
你每天见他无数次
You see him 20 times a day.
天啊
God.
我还是给他打电♥话♥给他告诉我不舒服 去不了了吧
I think I'm going to call him and tell him I'm poorly.
你能帮我打电♥话♥给他吗
Actually, would you do it?
去吧
Go on.
-好好玩 -谢谢你
- Have fun. - Thank you.
我想来露个面 跟孩子们打声招呼的
I was going to pop in and say hello to the boys.
没必要
No point in dragging it out.
上吧 纳尼
Get in there, Nunney!
你想喝点什么
So, what would you like?
我一般都喝白葡萄酒 可是这里
I usually drink white wine, but this doesn't look like
不像是喝白葡萄酒的地方
the sort of place the white wine would be very nice.
说者无心 听者有意啊
Don't mind me, eh?
真抱歉 请给我一杯白葡萄酒
Sorry. I'll have a glass of white wine, please.
我改变主意了
I've changed my mind.
请给我一杯加冰块带奎宁的杜松子酒
Can I have a gin and tonic, please? With ice.
我们没有冰块了
We ain't got any ice.
那好吧
Right. That's OK.
-你呢 -一杯啤酒
- You, mate? - Pint, please.
你有什么爱好吗
Got any hobbies?
笑什么
What?
我不是故意笑的 没什么爱好
Oh, sorry. No.
你呢
Do you?
不算有
No, not really.
不过我妈妈 和我的阿姨乔伊有
Some people do. My mum, my auntie Joy.
那她们有什么爱好
what are their hobbies, then?
乔伊阿姨喜欢收集...
My auntie Joy, she collect these...
往下去讲之前 我只想确认一下
Before we carry on, I just want to check...
你喜欢谈论这件事吗
is this what you'd enjoy talking about?
我不知道自己喜欢什么话题
Well, I don't know what I'd enjoy talking about
除非真正聊起它...
until I'm talking about it, so...
我只是想让气氛活跃起来
I was just trying to get things started.
你想聊些什么呢
What do you want to talk about?
你... 你不可能设定时间表 不是吗
You... you can't just set a timetable, can you?
如果不是自然而然发生的 起码应该定个框架
If it's not happening naturally, perhaps you need a framework.
你设定过吗
Have you designed one?
对于这种绝望的约会有没有特定的模板
Or have you got a template from previous hopeless nights out?
并非那么绝望
This isn't hopeless yet, is it?
不是的
No.
并非真正失去希望
Not literally beyond hope.
什么意思
What does that mean?
-你很狡猾 -狡猾
- you're quite tricky. - Tricky?
我吗
Me?
不是你
Not you?
对于我的笑话 你表现粗鲁
Well, you were rude about my Skippy joke.
然后又是关于大学发型的讨论
And then there was all that university hair business.
我觉得你并不怎么喜欢我
I didn't think you liked me very much.
今晚的目的就是这个 不是吗
Well, that's what tonight's about, isn't it?
-是吗 -是的
- Is it? - Yeah.
和一个意中人
Going for a drink with someone,
一起喝一杯
you're trying to make your mind up.
刚开始的时候
Yeah, hasn't there got
不是挺友好的吗
to be a bit of goodwill in the first place?
为了让你出门
Just to get you out the door.
就想去看电影 或许你并不喜欢那部电影
It's like going to the pictures... you might not end up liking
可总有原因影响你买♥♥下电影票
the film, but something made you want to buy a ticket.
我愿意看任何老片
I'll watch any old rubbish.
看啊 我们赢了
And look, there we go!
不
Oh, no!
我就知道
I knew it!
你开玩笑呢
You're joking!
好
Ok.
我会以一个问题作为开始
So, I'm going to start with a question,
结果怎样就随缘了
and we'll see where it takes us.
好吧
All right.
你为什么做保姆
Why are you a nanny?
-你为什么是纳尼 -我的名字就叫马克·纳尼
- Why are you a Nunney? - My name's Mark Nunn.
我叫妮娜·娜尼
Mine's Nina Nann.
-两个"N"吗 -是的 不然就变成内妮了
- One N or two? - Two, otherwise I'd be a nay-nee.
-所以你根据姓氏来决定职业 -是的
- So you allowed your surname to dictate your career? - Yes.
-不然该怎样 -你看起来不像保姆
- What should I be? - Well, you don't look like a nanny.
-保姆看起来什么样 -她们都穿鞋
- What do nannies look like? - They wear shoes.
从来不把孩子放到废料箱里
And they don't put children in skips.
为什么没有读大学
Why aren't you at college, then?
阔别学校很多年了
Haven't been to school for a long time.
-你几岁 -20岁
- How old are you, then? - 20.
14岁左右不读书的
Sort of left when I was about 14 or 15.
什么意思
How can you sort of leave school?
找到一份课外的工作
Got an after-school job
他们要求我在日间工作
and they asked me to work during the day.
我同意了
So I did.
看来全职工作和毕业证书不能两全
And it turns out you can't do a full-time job and get O-levels.
所以...
So...
-你讨厌学校吗 -不 不讨厌
- Did you hate school? - No. No.
英文和戏剧都学得不错
English was all right. And drama.
-我保持阅读的习惯 还有写作 -对了 写作
- And I still read, and I write, too. - Ah, writing!
我就知道会有爱好的
You see, I knew there'd be something.
-因为你觉得我很聪明吗 -不是的
- Cos you're convinced I'm clever? - No.
只是鉴于你并不是出色的保姆
About you not being very good at nannying.
你好
Hello!
你喜欢他吗
Do you like him?
并不喜欢
No, not really.
好孩子
Good girl.