我只是在喊他名字 是你要赶走他
I'm just calling him names. You're actually chucking him out.
我不是...不是赶走他
No, I'm not... I'm not chucking him out, exactly.
我们只是...让他活的更开心
We're just... We are helping him to be happier...
在别的地方
somewhere else.
他到底为什么没救了 他做错事了吗
So why was he hopeless? What did he do wrong?
他不是做错事了 只是...
It wasn't that he did anything wrong, exactly, he just...
他没做多少好事
He didn't do enough right.
你喜欢和他玩吗
Did you enjoy his company?
他是只猫
He's a cat.
只是索取 没有回报
Well, exactly. All take, no give.
跟乔一样 我比较想把乔送走
Like Joe. That's who I would have got rid of.
这话确实有点恶毒了
Well, that really isn't
他又不能控制自己生病
very nice because he can't help being ill.
我还是喜欢他生病...因为他都会在楼上待着
No, I like him when he's ill... he's upstairs.
他不生病的时候才烦人
It's when he's well that he's really annoying.
我能一起去吗
Can I come with you?
我去跟你妈妈说一声 帮我看着卢卡斯
I'll go and tell your mother. Keep an eye on Lucas for me.
乔治
George
我觉得他现在是死的了
I think he IS dead now.
我可不喜欢看着死物
I don't like looking after dead things.
他没死
No.
看见了吗 活的好好的呢
See? Fit as a fiddle.
-就是这家 -好极了
- There it is. - Great.
-你好 -你们好
- Hello. - Hello.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我们带猫来的
We've come with the cat.
我能看看他吗
Could I have a look at him?
如果他不合适 我就不是很想收养了
I don't want him to make himself at home if he's not right.
你有看过其他的吗 还是...
Oh, are you seeing others, or...?
-也就一两只 -好的
- Only one or two. - Right.
这怎么跟面试一样
I didn't realise it was an interview situation.
这不是面试 我没法问猫咪问题
Well, it isn't, really. I wouldn't know what to ask a cat.
好吧 我拿着箱子 你把它打开
Erm, right, I'll hold the box, you open it up.
他真没死吗
Are you sure he's not dead?
-没死 -他生病了吗
- Yes! - Is he unwell?
没有 他活的好好的
No, no, no! He's as fit as a fiddle.
麦克斯只是个帮不上忙的傻孩子
Max is just being really, really stupid and unhelpful.
把它打开
Open it.
他叫什么
Oh, what's his name?
-卢卡斯 -卢...不介意的话 我就叫他强尼了
- Lucas. - Lu... I'll be calling him Johnny, if that's OK.
你好啊 强尼
Hello, Johnny!
我最好的朋友去世了
I lost my best friend, you see.
-是只猫咪吗 -是的
- Was it a cat? - Yeah.
名叫强尼
Johnny.
-抱歉 -他死去时是十八岁
- I'm sorry. - He was 18.
换算成猫的年龄是多大
What's that in cat years?
我说的是换算后的年龄
I was talking in cat years.
如果强尼是条狗 那就老多了
If Johnny had been a dog, he would have been a lot older.
那他还会死吗 你怎么才不伤心的
Would he still be dead, though? How do you work it out?
强尼被车碾死了 我也是这么假设的
Well, Johnny got run over, so I suppose so.
他要是条狗 就会在导线上
He would have been on a lead, though, if he were a dog.
闭嘴 麦克斯
Stop now, Max!
你这强尼 跟我那只强尼一样好看
Oh, you are just as handsome as other Johnny, aren't you, Johnny?
你们怎么不想要他了
Why don't you want to keep him?
他只会索取 不会回报
All take, no give.
-我又不介意 -一样的
- I don't mind that. - Just as well.
谢谢你们带他来
Thank you for bringing him.
一两天后再打给我吧 我还要对比其他的猫
Give me a call in a day or two when I've seen the others
到时再看会不会收养他
to find out if your application has been successful.
不过强尼的确是个很不错的选择
But I CAN tell you that Johnny is a very strong candidate.
-拜拜 -再见
- Bye-bye. - Bye.
再见...
Bye...
天啦 我们得一路抱着这盒子回家了
Christ's sake! We have to go all the way home with this box now.
她要是没决定要不要收养的话
She shouldn't have started calling him Johnny
就不该叫他强尼 他会被搞懵的
if she's not going to make her mind up. He'll be confused now.
他们会处理的 走吧
They can cope. Come on.
又怎么了
What's wrong now?
什么叫又
What do you mean, now?
说的就和每次都有问题一样
It makes it sound as if there's always something wrong.
也不是每次 经常而已
Not always, just often.
我有问题要问
Well, I have questions,
还不是抱怨
and they're not complaints.
可以问一个问题吗
May I ask one of them?
就一个
One.
酱汁里的肉酱...
Well, this mince in the sauce...
我就知道他要说这个
Yeah, I knew he was going to say something about that.
-肉酱怎么了 -是什么肉
- What about it? - Well, from which animal does it derive?
-怎么了 -你没把卢卡斯送出去
- What's the matter? - You couldn't give Lucas away
所以你就把它做成饭吃
so you had to go and cook him! Urgh!
我们吃的是卢卡斯吗
We're eating Lucas?
别胡说八道 麦克斯 你不能吃猫
Don't be so daft, Max. You can't eat cat.
不是因为你不能吃 我们才不吃
That's not the reason why we're not eating him.
就算可以吃 我们也不会吃
Even if we could, we wouldn't.
麦克斯 你怎么会觉得我们在吃猫呢
Why on earth do you think we're eating the cat, Max?
因为斯蒂布要把卢卡斯送给一个老太太 而她拒绝了
Because Stibbe tried to give him away and the old lady said no,
回来后 我就没见过卢卡斯
and I haven't seen him since we came back
我们现在吃的肉酱还不是普通肉酱
and now we are eating Bolognese which isn't made of Bolognese.
-是火鸡肉 -真的吗
- It's turkey. - Is it really?!
真不可思议
That's very surprising.
很好吃
It's delicious.
为什么要把卢卡斯送人
Why are we giving Lucas away?
是因为
Erm, well...
那位老太太的猫正好丢了
an old lady has just lost her cat.
她很想再养只新的
She would very much like a new one.
而且咱养着卢卡斯也没什么用
Yeah. We don't think we get much value out of Lucas.
现在就有用了啊
Well, we're getting value out of him now.
看着丑 吃着香
He's tastier than he looked.
-够了 马尔科姆 他开玩笑的 孩子们 -一点也不好笑
- Please, Malcolm. He's joking, boys. - Well, he's not funny.
老太太想叫它强尼
The new owner wants to call him Johnny.
我爱卢卡斯
I love Lucas.
你不爱它
You do not love Lucas.
我习惯它在身边 我不想它离开
I'm used to him, then. I don't want him to go anywhere.
不能送人
We can't give him away.
这和牛仔那事一样
It's Buckaroo all over again.
别给他提这茬
Oh, don't start him off on Buckaroo.
我们还不知道要不要送它走
We don't know he's going anywhere yet.
-老太太也在选别的猫 -什么 她还面试吗
- She's seeing a couple of others. - What, she's interviewing?
她就是看看 能不能对上眼
She's just having a look and a stroke, really.
你好
Hello.
你好 佩顿太太
Hello, Mrs Peyton.
是的
Yes.
那个... 不
Well... No.
有点小毛病
No fun at all.
我是说 如果猫不打呼噜 它腺样体就有问题了
I mean, if a cat can't purr AND it has adenoids, well,
这样就像你有老公在身边一样
you might as well get yourself a husband.
不 我不是说让卢卡斯 或让强尼来当丈夫
No, no, I didn't mean instead of Lucas slash Johnny.
好 那很好
Well, that's lovely.
那我们回头见
Yes, we'll see you, then.
谢谢你 再见
Thank you, bye.
太棒了
Yes!
-你好 有意思 太巧了吧 -什么有意思
- Oh, hello. How funny. What a coincidence. - What is?
我正想你呢 你就出现了
I was just thinking about you, and here you are.
世界真小 就像在樱庭山一样 是吧
Small world, Primrose Hill, isn't it?
是啊
Yeah.
-回见 -再见
- See you. - Bye.
-你好呀 纳尼 -你好 雷
- Oh, hi, Nunney. - Hello, Ray.
你们好
Hello, everyone.
特雷弗·布鲁金太烂了
Trevor Brooking is rubbish.
我们怎么老是见面啊
We can't go on meeting like this.
以后也会这样 毕竟我们之间就隔了三家
I think we will, while we live three doors away from each other.