.. soft people have got to court the favour of... hard ones, Stella.
还是... 把口音完全去掉吧
Just... Just... Just lose the accent altogether, in fact.
我得... 更性感点...
Um... I've... I've got to be seductive...
披上柔弱的外衣
Put on soft colours,
有着蝴蝶翅膀般的颜色 绚丽夺目...
the colours of butterfly wings and glow...
再... 也许再试试加上口音吧
Yeah, m... maybe just... try the accent again.
好吧
OK. Um...
施展一点小小的魅力...
M... Make... Make a little temporary magic.
只为寻求...
Just in order to pay...
... 一晚上的庇护之所...
.. for one night's shelter...
打断一下...
Excuse me...
这象征着她精神上的瓦解
They symbolise her mental disintegration.
好吧 那你介意用其他方式
Well, would you mind symbolising by, um,
我说不好 比如轻轻挥动花束
I don't know, waving them around gently?
那就是为什么...
That's why...
不行 我要看起来很愤怒
No, I'll just look mad.
我不能肯定
I'm not sure you've... you've
你是否找到表演的窍门了
quite got the hang of this acting lark.
我能继续吗
Can I go on?
我为找到保护而奔波 斯蒂拉
I've run for protection, Stella,
从一个漏雨屋顶下赶到另一个漏雨屋顶下
from under one leaky roof to another leaky roof
因为来了暴风雨... 无所不在的暴风雨
because it was storm... all storm
我被困在其中
and I was caught in the centre.
人们看不见你...
People don't see you...
男人不会...
Men don't...
... 甚至不会承认你的存在...
.. don't even admit your existence unless...
... 除非他们和你做♥爱♥
.. they are making love to you.
"亲爱的维克 除我之外大家都不觉得羞耻
"Dear Vic, nobody has any shame except me.
每个人都不分时机地按自己的意愿行事
"Everyone does what they feel like doing, whenever they want.
阿曼达 住在附近的保姆朋友
"Amanda... nanny friend from up the road...
想去戏剧学校 拜托马尔科姆帮她看看试演表演
"Asked Malcolm to listen to her audition piece for drama school
结果演得像个疯子"
"And then behaved like a lunatic!"
结尾有点过吗
A bit much at the end there?
"瑜伽老师也总是不避讳我们的私处
"The yoga teacher keeps shouting things out about our genitals
无缘无故的...
"For no reason...
纳尼也是 想去哪就去哪 也不看时候
"And then there's Nunney, going where he wants, when he wants.
那可能没那么无♥耻♥
"That probably isn't shameless, as such,
可让人感觉很自私 不通人情
"But it feels selfish and unfeeling.
我本以为
"I thought he might change
他会因为我们的状况改变主意 但并没有
his mind because of our situation, but no.
总而言之 说到不知羞耻
"Anyway, talking of shamelessness...
你办公室的玛格丽特
"Did Margaret in your office
坦白了巧克力消化饼干的事了吗"
"Ever come clean about the chocolate digestives?"
-那么 罗伯特... -是罗博
- So, Robert... - It's Robber.
盗贼吗[与罗博同音]
Robber?
小贼... 那种吗... 我还以为
Like a... thief... I thought
你在电♥话♥里说的是罗伯特 -不 是罗博
you said Robert on the phone. - No, Robber.
-你为什么叫这个 -俗话常说...
- Why are you called that? - You know what they say...
不能完全这么讲
Not all of it!
不问问题 就不会有谎言
He who asks no questions gets told no lies.
我觉得 如果我们不问
Ah... I... I suppose it would be remiss of us
你是不是因为抢劫才叫盗贼这名字 那会是我们的失职
if we didn't ask whether you're called Robber because of robbing?
好吧 是该考虑的问题
Well, that's a question.
-是的 -那你们想要我做什么
- Yep. - So now what do you want me to do?
这种只靠意会的做法
OK, this whole asking no questions thing,
也适合工作面试吗
does it apply to job interviews as well?
这就是意会之美啊
That's the beauty of it,
无所不包 才是恰当的做法
it's across the board. It's a proper rule.
不像是拼写规则 拼写单词时i在e前 除非i前是c
It's not like I before E, except after C, or any... all of that.
-好吗 无一例外 -你支持哪支球队
- Yeah? There's no except. - What team do you support?
别问了 雷
Oh, don't ask, Ray.
-他不会说实话的 -我当然会
-He won't tell you the truth. - Of course I will.
那就是有例外情况啊
Oh, well, there's an exception straightaway.
-先猜猜吧 -不是阿森纳
- Have a guess. - Not Arsenal?
-天呐 不是 -不是热刺队吗
- God, no. - Not Spurs?
继续猜
Keep going.
行了 我们能不能
No, can we not go through
不要把世界上的所有足球队都过一遍 好吗
every football team in the world again, please?
罗博 如果你直接跟他说答案
It would be really helpful, um, Robber,
让我们能继续面试 那就帮大忙了
if you just told him and we... we just moved on.
哦 你好啊
Oh, hello.
你好
Hello.
你是冲着这工作来的吗
D'you come with the job?
我觉得她是的 她现在是纳尼的女朋友
I suppose she does. She is Nunney's girlfriend at the moment,
可他就要滚蛋了 所以...
but he's buggering off, so...
你说的好多都不对
There's so much in that I take exception to.
比如什么
Like what?
首先 你来不是为了这工作
You don't come with the job, for a start.
不过这也不是很多事啊 不是吗
That's not so many things, though, is it?
只是一件事 还有 是的 你快要滚蛋了
That's one thing and, um, yes, you are buggering off,
这给我们的关系带来了一个棘手的问题
which only leaves the thorny topic of our status.
你们俩介意我继续这个面试吗
Would you two mind if I carried on with the interview?
说吧 罗博 你支持谁
Come on, Robber, who do you support?
新十字区[伦敦南部一个区]的骄傲... 米尔沃尔队
The pride of New Cross... Millwall!
棒 这工作归你了
Yes! You've got the job.
-不 我们还有很多人要面呢 -不 不用了
- No, we've got more people to meet. - No, we don't.
-很高兴跟你共事 -我也是
- Pleasure doing business with you. - You too.
等我接♥班♥的时候 再来弄清楚你的时间
And we'll work out your hours when I start.
你肯定他不叫罗伯特吗
And you're absolutely sure he's not Robert?
他纠正了我们
He corrected us.
他要真是个盗贼那就搞笑了
It would be funny if he were ACTUALLY a robber.
也许那就是妮娜这个故事的槽点
Maybe that's the point of Nina's story.
-他真是叫罗博的盗贼吗 -也不是啦
- He's ACTUALLY a robber called Robber? - Well, not officially.
只是我们不确定哪些是没说开的
It's just that we're not sure which parts are unofficial.
我是不想他来我们家
Well, I don't want him coming to our house.
他为什么要来
Well, why should he?
-纳尼就总过来 -不止是你这么想 好吧
- Nunney comes round here all the time. - Not you as well? Right.
大家就不能搞清楚
Will everybody please get into their heads
纳尼的替任者不会顺带
that Nunney's replacement does not automatically get
得到纳尼的女朋友吗
Nunney's girlfriend.
不会顺带啊
Ah, not automatically?
不过他要从你这偷走什么
What's he going to steal from YOU, anyway?
什么也不会 我要全都藏起来
Nothing, I'm going to hide it all.
-每个人都离开 -你说什么
- Everybody leaves. - What does that mean?
纳尼啊... 还有9460981啊...
Nunney... 9460981...
纳尼还会回来的 那时候你上大学了
Nunney is coming back and then you'll be at university,
就在伦敦北线四站外的地方
about four stops away on the Northern Line.
而且946就住在拉德布洛克丛林路
And 946 lives in Ladbroke Grove,
你能不能别用电♥话♥号♥码称呼你♥爸♥爸了
and will you please stop calling your father by his phone number?
你每个周末都见他
You see him every weekend.
至少马尔科姆哪儿也不去
At least Malcolm isn't going anywhere.
在你九十岁时他还在抱怨妮娜的厨艺呢
He'll still be complaining about Nina's cooking when you're 90.
除非他抱怨不了 对不对 因为他会死的
Except he won't, will he? Because he'll be dead.
-别那么伤我的心啊 -抱歉 马尔科姆 可事实如此
- Oh, break it to me gently - Sorry, Malcolm, but it's true.
为什么不能一直维持原样呢
Why can't everything stay exactly the same?
我同意 没必要改变
I agree. There's no need for change.
我们已经拥有很多
Why do we need any more
-为什么还不知足呢 我们很快乐啊 -就是
- than we already have? WE are happy. - Exactly.
为什么纳尼要去越南徒步 搞得浑身难闻死了
Why does Nunney have to go trudging round Vietnam getting smelly?
为什么阿曼达非要去戏剧学校呢
And why does Amanda have to go to drama school?
我们的生活已经很美好了 为什么不能好好享受
We have a perfectly good life, why can't we just enjoy it?
我去把我的东西♥藏♥起来 躲着罗博
I'm going to hide my things from Robber.
该死的罗博
Bloody Robber!
我觉得不能怪罗博
I don't think Robber's to blame
万事万物变幻莫测 不是他的错
for the pitiless impermanence of the universe.
可他也帮不上忙
Well, he doesn't help.
布兰琪·杜波伊斯认为男人只有在发生性关系时才会注意她
Blanche DuBois thinks men only notice her during sex.
布兰奇·杜波伊斯 那个马龙·白兰度电影里的虚构人物吗
Blanche DuBois, the made-up person from the Marlon Brando film?
-最开始其实是话剧 -她其实算得上有点放荡吧
- It was a play first. - Wasn't she a bit of a scrubber?
嗯 可是...她只是想被人关注
Yeah, but... only because she wanted her existence admitted.
布兰奇·杜波依斯