我什么都没做
I've done nothing!
我以为她不能理解"书"这个词而已
I thought she couldn't understand the word "Book", that's all.
我还知道她发不了谢默斯的音
And I know she can't pronounce Seamus.
她真罪有应得啊[反话]
Oh, well, she deserves everything she gets.
她觉得你应该多干点活
She thinks you should be doing more.
有时她会说... "这姑娘有什么用啊"
And sometimes she says... "What is girl for?"
实际上这姑娘有什么用呢
What is girl for, actually?
我又不是不干活
It's not like I don't work!
好吧 那你们自己做千层面吧
Wow! Right, make your own lasagne, then.
天呐 我很担心玛利亚·费尔南达
Oh, dear. I'm worried about Maria Fernanda.
我们真不想她离开
We really don't want to lose her.
我要开展魅力攻势了
I shall go on a charm offensive.
你总那么说 "我要开展魅力攻势了"
You're always saying that, "I shall go on a charm offensive",
但什么也没发生啊
but nothing happens.
我什么时候说过了
When else have I said it?
有一周 你把所有要洗的衣服都染成了绿色之后
When Mum was fed up with you the other week
妈妈实在是受够你了
after you turned all the washing green.
你还记得 斯蒂布把车撞了
Do you remember when Stibbe pranged the car
结果想嫁祸马尔科姆的事吗
and she tried to blame it on Malcolm?
-当然 -孩子们 我告诉过你们
- Yes. - Boys, I've told you before,
对于才发生的事
you can't reminisce about
-你们用不着用回忆的语调说出来 -为什么不能
- something that's only just happened. - Why not?
因为你一问这个问题 "你还记得吗..."
Because when you ask the question, "Do you remember...?"
就有种别人已经忘了的可能性
there has to be a chance that the other person has forgotten.
-我们什么都记得 -确实 他们什么都记得
- We never forget anything. - It's true, they never do.
-你也不行 -我吗 我连刚刚吃了什么都不记得
- Neither do you. - Me? I can't remember what I've just eaten.
那么我们永远都不能对彼此说"你记得吗..."
So, we can never say, "Do you remember..." To each other?
等个30年吧
Wait 30 years.
你们可以在2013年 打可视电♥话♥来谈谈这次撞车
You can talk about the prang in 2013, on your videophones.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry if none of you
如果此前你们谁也没有注意到我的魅力攻势的话
have ever noticed my charm offensives before,
但我能跟你们保证 玛利亚·费尔南达这次会察觉的
but I can assure you, Maria Fernanda will notice this one.
你在做什么呢
What are you doing?
我想让她觉得一切都很好
I want everything to look nice for her.
-谁 -玛利亚·费尔南达
- For who? - Maria Fernanda.
她觉得我游手好闲 那我就做给她看
She thinks I do nothing. Well, this isn't nothing.
不 她会觉得这是宣战 她要做什么
No, she'll think this is an act of war. What's she going to do?
洗啊 熨啊... 深度清洁
Washing, ironing... deep-cleaning.
在家里深度清洁是什么意思
What's deep-cleaning when it's at home?
不知道
I don't know.
要命
Oh, hell!
好吧 我能看见两种可能性
All right, I can see two scenarios here.
一种是玛利亚·费尔南达走进来
One where Maria Fernanda walks in,
看见你做的事 然后讨厌你
sees what you've done and hates you.
另一种是她走进来的时候
Another when she walks in,
看见你又在房♥子里捣乱
sees you in the middle of
然后讨厌你
messing the place up again, and hates you.
我给她买♥♥了冷霜[护肤霜]
I've bought her some cold cream.
什么 哦
What? Oh!
美白药膏吗 像普塞克一样
Beauty ointment? Like Psyche.
-你觉得呢 -如果一个我不认识的女性
- What do you think? - Well, if a woman I didn't know
打量我还给我买♥♥冷霜
took one look at me and bought me some cold cream,
说不好我会不会感激涕零
I don't know if I'd be overflowing with gratitude.
-那我该做什么 -不知道
- So, what should I do? - I don't know.
别试着讨好了 聪明点 出去吧
Don't try and be clever. Just go out.
这片地方还有你没惹恼过的店主吗
Any shopkeepers locally you haven't pissed off?
如果还有 去跟他们聊聊天吧
If so, go talk to them.
♪ 心门打开[伪善者] ♪
♪ With the heartbreak open
♪ 无所匿藏 ♪
♪ So much you can't hide
♪ 戴上假面 ♪
♪ Put on a little make-up, make-up
♪ 示人以善 伪装善人♪
♪ Make sure they get your good side good side
♪ 未吐之语 ♪
♪ If the words unspoken
♪ 若结于腹 ♪
♪ Get stuck in your throat
♪ 不若赠礼 直接给钱 ♪
♪ Send a treasure token, token
♪ 现金支付 童叟无欺 ♪
♪ Write it on a pound note pound note
♪ 好人 老好人 伪善者 ♪
♪ Goody two, goody two Goody, goody two shoes
♪ 好人 老好人 伪善者... ♪
♪ Goody two, goody two Goody, goody two shoes... ♪
你好 玛利亚·费尔南达
Hello, Maria Fernanda.
不管你信不信 但我真得在努力帮忙
Um... believe it or not, I was actually helping us both out here.
-不错啊 -是吗
- Is good. - Yes?
是啊 多干了点活 多做事很好
Si. More work. More work is good.
是的
Si!
好吧
Right.
天啊 你要喝杯水吗 玛利亚·费尔南达
Gosh! Would you like a glass of water, Maria-Fernanda?
这样工作够多了 不是吗
That's probably enough work for now, isn't it?
你试过这款冷霜吗 玛利亚·费尔南达
Have you ever tried this, Maria-Fernanda?
上面说 "专为老年女性设计" 不过忽略这一点
Um... it says, "For the older woman" On it, but just ignore that.
现在... 工作够多了
Now... it's enough work.
-我觉得够了 -是你的工作
- I think so, yes. - For you!
请告诉乔治女士我迟... 职了[口音]
Please do tell Senora George that I have ressig...ned!
迟职
Ressig...ned?
辞职 不 不 不 不 你不能辞职
Resigned! No... no... no... no... no! You can't resign!
你要是辞职的话 她会恨死我的 求你了
If you resign, she will be so angry with me, so please!
这首诗 联合法令[谢默斯·希尼的一首诗 Act也有举动的意思]
So this poem, Act of Union...
我知道 我懂的 性 性 都是描写性
I know, I know. Sex. Sex, sex, sex.
不 其实没有在描写性
No this one's not really about sex.
上帝啊 你在开玩笑吗
Jesus Christ! Are you joking?
联合 之举
Act of Union.
他就是在谈性啊 把两性男女
He's talking about sex as if the man and the woman
比喻成战争敌对国
were, you know, countries at war.
男性是帝国制国家什么的
And the man is imperial and so on
而他的下身就是入侵的军队
and, you know, his penis is an invading army.
意思相反
It's the other way around.
相反吗
The other way around?
那怎么弄 某种... 假阳♥具♥吗
How does that work? Some sort of, um... dildo?
-不是啦 -不是吗
- No! - No?
不是
No.
他在描写不列颠跟爱尔兰的关系
He's talking about the relationship between Britain and Ireland
不列颠就像那个强抢民女的男人一样
as if Britain is the man taking the woman.
我觉得你还是先看描写火鸡跟蛙卵那些吧
I think you should stick to the turkeys and the frogspawn.
我讨厌自然界
I hate nature.
-那你喜欢什么 -什么意思
- What do you actually like? - What do you mean?
你不喜欢当保姆 所以你想去上大学
You don't like being a nanny, so you want to go to college.
我喜欢当保姆 是你让我去参加A等课程考试
Er, I love being a nanny. You made me take an A level.
我让你去的吗
I made you?
-你是说真的吗 -当然
- Are you serious? - Yes.
或多或少 你说过如果我上不了大学
You more or less said that if I didn't get myself to college,
你就不喜欢我了
I'd be of no further interest to you.
什么 什么时候说过了
What?! When?
你一直在说
Well, you say it all the
在用你的肢体语言跟眼神表达
time with your body language and your eyes.
-我用眼神说 你应该去上大学吗 -是啊
- I say you should go to college with my eyes? - Yes.
那我现在眼神在说什么
What am I saying with my eyes now?
我该去上大学
That I should get myself to college,
否则你就不喜欢我了
or I'll be of no further interest to you.
那进大学后你想干什么
Can I ask you what you want to do at college?
你没有否认 我记着了
You haven't denied it, I note.
我否认 我可从来没那么说过
I deny it. I've never said it with my voice,
眼睛 耳朵 任何一个部位都没有
my eyes, my ears, or any other part of me.
英国文学
English literature.
你什么都不喜欢
Except you don't like anything.
不喜欢希尼 哈代或是乔伊斯[文人]
You don't like Heaney, or Hardy, or Joyce.
也不喜欢詹姆士一世时代的作家
You weren't very keen on the Jacobeans.
你不喜欢当保姆 也不喜欢学习
You don't like nannying and you don't like studying.
大多数时候 也不是很喜欢我
You don't like me very much, half the time.
听着 我得通过A等课程
Look, I need to get this A level.
乔治恐怕会炒了我
I'm worried George is going to sack me,
我也不能一辈子干这个
and I can't do this forever.
你没有否认不喜欢我 我记着了
You haven't denied the bit about liking me, I note.
我只是不擅长
I'm just not very good at it.