剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表
求你了 我需要你
Please, I... I need you.
没有你...没有你我就无法完成使命
I-I can't... I can't finish this without you.
-你是... -我是你的钥匙 杰克
- You're. .. - I'm your tool, Jack.
对
Yes.
我知道
I know.
还是我的爱人 你也是我的爱人
And my love. That, too.
我应该只是你的爱人
That only.
没有一个人可以同时
No one person can be
做你的钥匙和你的爱人
both tool and lover.
你必须做出选择
You have to pick.
-我... -今晚我看到了你的恶魔 杰克
- I-I... - I saw your demon tonight, Jack.
它在吞噬你
It was consuming you.
它会要了你的命
And it will kill you.
我不能在你身边看着你死
And I can't be here for that.
不不不 你看到的是恶魔
No. No, you... you saw the demon.
可我看到的是你
I-I saw you tonight.
小玛 我看到了你的灵魂
Marj, I-I... I saw your soul.
杰克·帕森斯
Oh, Jack Parsons...
我也看到了你的灵魂
I saw yours, too.
-杰克 -达莉娅
- Jack. - Dahlia.
-现在我们应该... -离开了
- I think it's time... - To go.
是啊
Yeah.
只剩你了吗
Are you the last?
喷推实验室 玛乔瑞
JPL, Marjorie,
性♥爱♥ 火箭和魔法学...
sex, rockets and magick...
都不在了
gone.
她告诉我让我回归本源
She told me to get back to my roots.
至少我做到了这一点
Well, at least I did that.
我又回到了当年第一次念完咒语时的样子
I was just as I was right after my first spell.
一无所有 一无所依
Nothing. Nobody.
又到了这里
Here again.
我的开始
The beginning.
回到了我发现
The moment when I figured out
魔法学和科学并无不同的那一刻
that magick and science were the same thing.
我到底遗漏了什么
What am I missing?
我需要知道八岁的我
I needed to see what my eight-year-old brain,
没有被克劳利 福尔曼 甚至是玛乔瑞的期待
unencumbered by expectation or Crowley or Forman,
阻碍的我 看到了什么
or even Marjorie, had seen.
毫不意外
Not surprising.
我最开始画的是恶魔
I first drew the demon.
但那不是答案
But that's not the answer.
我找到了她
There she was.
我的女神
My goddess,
满身荣光
in all her glory.
八岁的我早已得知了真♥相♥
My eight-year-old self knew the truth,
而我却用了将近30年才想起来
and it took me almost 30 years to remember.
玛乔瑞·卡梅伦 382室
Marjorie Cameron. Room 382.
求你别挂电♥话♥
Please don't hang up.
你说的对
You were right.
你不是钥匙
You-you weren't a tool.
你是答案 你是我在寻找的答案
You were the answer, what I was looking for.
-我探寻的终点 -你探寻的终点
- Th-The end of my search. - The end of your search?
像圣杯一样吗
Like the Holy Grail?
只是一件等待发掘的物品吗
Just a thing to be found?
不 我不会回去的 杰克
No. I don't think I can come back, Jack.
我没有真的去过巴黎
I never actually went to Paris,
可我试图挽回她的时候 我们通了无数电♥话♥
but we talked so many times, with me trying to win her back,
仿佛我就在那里 在她的身边
that I felt like I was there, with her.
我知道我们该干什么了
I know what we have to do.
但我需要你的帮助 我一个人做不到
But I need your help; I-I can't do it alone.
我之前试过一次 失败了
I tried that once, and failed.
我们必须直面我的恶魔
We must confront my demon,
然后我们就可以离开这个世界了
a-and then we can finally leave this world.
一起离开
Together.
科学和魔法学是一体的
Science and magic are one.
你和我 我们也是一体的
You and me, we are one.
我们是开始 现在我们也可以成为结局
We were the beginning, and now we can be the end.
这就是其中的奥秘
That's the secret.
那并不是其中的奥秘 我错了
It wasn't the secret; I was wrong.
但我真的已经非常接近了
But it was so very close.
不 我无法接受这一切 杰克
No, it-it's all too much, Jack.
你口中的这些...
All this talk of...
意志 还有恶魔
Will and-and... demons
开始和结局
and beginnings and endings?
命运
Destiny?
我只想和你在一起 杰克
I only want to be with you, Jack.
没有其它的那一切
Not all the rest of it.
好吧
Okay.
-我不能... -好好好 我明白 那一切
- I mean, I can't... - No, yeah, okay. Everything.
我全都放弃
I'm done with that, then.
你就是我的人生目标
You are my life's work.
只有你
Only you.
回来吧 回到我身边
Hey, come back. Be with me.
我们可以去墨西哥
We-We can go to Mexico,
或这搬去以色列 加入他们的火箭研发
or... or move to Israel and join their rocket division.
-我全都听你的 -真的吗
- Whatever you want. - Really?
只是我们两个人在一起吗
Just us, together?
两个身体 一个灵魂...
Two bodies, one soul...
古埃及神话中狮身人面的怪物
和一个斯芬克斯
a Sphinx.
两个身体 一个灵魂
Two bodies, one soul?
我只想和你在一起 杰克
I only want to be with you, Jack.
其他一切都不重要
None of the rest of it matters.
等等 不不不
Wait, wait, wait. No, no.
-那不是... -等你决定抛下一切的时候
- That's not... - When you're ready for just me,
再来找我
let me know.
为电影场景制♥作♥爆♥炸♥特效
Creating pyrotechnics for film sets
玛乔瑞
让我拥有了足够的能力...
gave me the power I needed...
做得更大
to go bigger.
[咒语]
Ape...
[咒语]
Pantos...
[咒语]
Kakodai Mones!
雷酸汞
Mercury fulminate,
一种简单却高效的推进燃料...
a simple but efficient propellant...
也是炸♥药♥
and explosive,
我马上就要有第一手体验了
as I was about to learn firsthand.
也可能就没有手了
Or no hand.
等会儿就知道了
You'll see.
努伊特 猩红之女 哈迪特
Nuit. Babalon. Hadit.
猩红之女
The Scarlet Woman,
我的女神
the Goddess,
玛乔瑞
Marjorie.
猩红之女
The Scarlet Woman,
我的女神
the Goddess,
玛乔瑞...飞向我吧
Marjorie... fly to me.
你知道人在犯了愚蠢的错误的时候
You know how when you make one dumb mistake,
比如闭着眼睛拿着超级超级多的
like keeping your eyes closed while holding an ungodly amount
烈性炸♥药♥
of highly explosive substance,
时间仿佛变缓慢了
time seems to slow down?
没错 这是真实现象
Yeah, that's a real phenomena.
人们说 将死之时
They say when you die,
你的眼前会闪过一生
your entire life flashes in front of your eyes.
我看到八岁时的我召唤了...
I could see myself from when I was eight and summoned...
也许就是我自己吧
myself, I suppose.
这就是我在大约30年前创造出的景象
This exact moment I made happen almost 30 years ago.
可八岁时的我并没有意识到
I didn't realize it when I was eight,
那个怪物不是在咆哮
but the creature wasn't roaring;
我是在笑
I was laughing.
愉悦地笑
With joy.
多么愉悦
Such joy.
剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表