剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表
There are wolves in the woods.
这也离得太近了吧
That's close, isn't it?
以前父亲没搭起篱笆来的时候
Transients from the train used to visit,
经常会有过路客过来
before Father put up the fence.
现在铁丝网把他们都挡住了
Now the barbed wire keeps them out.
那是什么
What was that?
应该是头鹿吧
Probably just a deer.
冬天我们会把猪养在圈里
We keep the pigs inside all winter.
西莉觉得家里有鬼
Cilly thinks there are ghosts.
说我今晚就能看见
Said I would see one tonight.
她看到阴影就觉得有鬼
She sees ghosts in every shadow.
我父亲告诉我
My father told me
神话故事里 龙都会在地界的边缘活动
that mystery makes dragons on the edges of maps.
晚上你得把百叶窗锁好
Ah. You need to lock the shutters at night.
好
Yeah.
现在是这样
Now, indeed.
等西莉长大了
When Cilly gets older,
就会知道这世上没有龙
she will realize there are no dragons.
也没有鬼
Or ghosts.
你不会像丽格夫人那样离开
You're not going to leave like Frau Rieger did,
对不对
are you?
我没这样想过
I have no plan to.
今晚肯定不会 亲爱的
Certainly not tonight, Liebchen.
她是因为闹鬼才走的
She left because of the ghosts.
西莉 别再说了
Cilly, not again.
我在凯菲克也听到了
I also heard the haunted house rumors
鬼屋的传言
over in Kaifeck.
我一点都不信
I believe none of them.
我们之前的管家精神不太正常
Our old housekeeper was disturbed.
不是
No.
我也听到了脚步声
I've heard the footsteps, too.
丽格夫人是对的
Frau Rieger was right.
这里真的有鬼
There really is a ghost.
它靠近的时候你能感觉到
You can tell when it's close
因为会变得很冷
because it gets cold.
那鬼在哪里呢
And where is this ghost? Hmm?
在你床底下
Under your bed?
还是在你的衣帽间里
In your closet?
我们不是已经搞清楚了吗
I thought we settled this.
它无处不在
He's everywhere.
每栋房♥子都有自己的秘密
Every house has its secrets.
我在很多地方住过 有几栋房♥子也说闹鬼
I've lived in places some even said were haunted.
所以 我可以用我的经验告诉你
So, I can tell you from experience
这里没什么好怕的
there's nothing to be frightened of here.
这栋房♥子没有鬼
This house is empty of spirits.
我在外面的雪地上看到它的脚印了
I saw his footprints outside in the snow.
脚印是往谷仓那里去的
They went right into the barn.
我也看见了 那只是...
Yes. I saw them, too. They were just...
我看到那些脚印了
I've seen these footprints.
你相信我
You believe me?
我看到脚印了
I've seen the footprints.
有时候走向谷仓
Sometimes they lead to the barn.
有时候走向马厩
Sometimes to the stables.
有时候走向的是这栋房♥子
Sometimes right up to the house.
但那不是什么恶魔的脚印
But they belong to no monster.
除非那个恶魔的名字叫斯里廷波尔
Unless the monster's name is Schlittenbauer.
你说对吗 维多利亚
Would you not agree, Viktoria?
那是我们的邻居
It's our neighbor,
闯入我的地盘留下的脚印
encroaching on my property.
说不定是有别的男人趁我睡着踏进了我的门槛
Or are there other men crossing my threshold after I'm in bed?
约瑟夫先生
Mr. Josef,
你长得可真俊啊 孩子
you're so handsome, boy.
我的天啊 瞧瞧那双眼睛
My goodness, look at those eyes.
约瑟夫的眼睛是绿色的 像爷爷
Josef has green eyes like Grandpapa.
我的眼睛是蓝色的 像爸爸
I have blue eyes like my papa.
他在打仗的时候死了
He died in war.
死了 可是约瑟夫...
Died? But Josef...
约瑟夫有另一个爸爸
Josef has a different papa.
你女儿话太多了
Your daughter talks too much.
好好教她学学规矩
You should teach the child her place.
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Daddy? Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy?
你可以给我读个故事吗
Will you read me a story?
当然可以
Of course I will.
那是风吹在百叶窗上的声音
It's the wind whipping around the shutters.
我去看看 你先上♥床♥
I'll check. You go on in.
我就在这里
I'm here.
我又听到鬼的声音了
I heard the ghost again.
它在谷仓里
It's in the barn.
你穿的不是睡衣
These are not your bedclothes.
穿着睡衣跑不快
I can't run in my bedclothes.
对 但穿着睡衣可以睡觉
No. But you can sleep in them.
我告诉你一个秘密
I will tell you a secret.
发誓你不会说出去
Swear to keep it.
我发誓
I swear.
我...
I...
相信世上有鬼魂
believe in ghosts.
-真的吗 -当然
- You do? - Oh, yes.
你♥爸♥爸去打仗的时候
When your papa went off to war,
我有几次夜里都听到他在马厩里
there were nights I swore I could hear his voice
喊着我的名字
call to me from the stables.
还有几次 我一直能闻到他身上
There were times I could not banish the smell
肥皂的香气
of his soap from my nose.
他也会和我说话
And he would talk to me.
大多是在我的梦里
Mostly in my dreams.
"我的宝贝女儿怎么样
"How's my sweet girl?
"我的西莉怎么样"
How's my Cilly?"
我从来都不知道该如何回答他
I would never know how to answer him.
可是在那些时候 我是那样的确信
Except in those moments, I was never more certain
你有多么美丽
of how beautiful...
聪慧
smart...
勇敢
and brave you are.
有多么像你的父亲
And how very much like your father.
我多希望你可以了解他
I wish you could have known him.
你口中的这些鬼魂 孩子
These ghosts of yours, daughter,
它们都是你想象出来的
they're only real in your mind.
不要把它们想成是鬼 把它们想成会
Think instead of the ghosts who love you...
永远爱你的人
and always will.
是爸爸的幽灵把格丽塔放出来了吗
Did Papa's ghost let Greta out?
不是 那是风
No. That was the wind.
是风吹在门上的声音
It's been rattling all the doors.
好了 照我说的做
So, here's what we're gonna do.
你穿上睡衣
You're gonna put on your nightgown.
我去把格丽塔关回牛棚
I'm going to put Greta back into her stall.
然后再来哄你睡觉
Then I will tuck you in.
然后你就老老实实睡觉
And then you will sleep.
我想和你一起去
I want to come with you.
不行
Oh, no.
别让我自己一个人在家里
Don't leave me alone in the house.
好吧
All right.
但你必须保持安静
But you have to be quiet.
格丽塔 奶牛也该睡觉了
Greta, it's time for cows to go to sleep, too.
如果他在里面怎么办
What if he's inside?
里面没有人
There is no one inside.
没有奶牛 也没有鬼
No cow and no ghost.
我带你看
I will show you.
看吧
See?
什么人也没有
There is no one.
怎么了
What is it?
你接着睡
Get back to sleep.
安德里亚斯
剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表