剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表
It's good for the blood.
我有些想念自己的房♥间 还有床
I do miss my own room, my bed.
能否给我本书 助我入睡
Perhaps a book to help me sleep?
您能识字
You can read?
是啊 我喜欢读书
Oh, yes. It's wonderful.
-我可以教你 -现在是宵禁 小姐
- I can teach you. - Curfew, my lady.
当然
Of course.
怎么了
What is it?
原谅我 不过贵族并不会在意下人
Forgive me, but nobles don't pay mind to servants.
坦白说 我不知该如何与您交谈
Honestly, I'm unsure how to speak to you.
我不过名义上是贵族而已 我是家中最小的孩子
I'm noble in title only, the youngest of three girls.
在家我就跟家里的女帮厨一样
If anything, I'm the scullery maid of my household.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
有哭声
Crying.
我们应该去看看是否有人需要帮助
We should go looking, see if they need help.
我们是在山上
We're high on the hill.
那不过是风吹动树叶的声音
It's just the wind in the trees.
玛吉特小姐
Lady Margit.
-休息 -是的 若您愿意的话
- Rest? - Yes, ma'am, if you would.
贾斯蒂娜
劳拉
乔治娜
维罗妮娜
薇拉
索菲娅
救命啊
Help!
不要 求你了 不要
No! Please, no!
不要
No!
不要
No!
求你救救我
Please help me.
不要
No.
不要
No!
不要
No!
救命啊
Help!
有人受伤了
Someone is hurt.
不要
No!
求求你 不要
No! Please, no!
你不识字 却会写字
You can't read, but you can write.
我可以把字母画出来
I can draw the letters.
你画得很漂亮
You draw them beautifully.
那些流言都是真的
It's true, all the rumors.
您指的是哪些流言
Which rumors are those?
她的确曾是整个王国最貌美的女人
She really was the fairest in the kingdom.
-如今也是如此 -是啊 以她的年龄
- As she is still. - Yes, in her way.
我希望也能如她那般优雅地老去
I hope I age as well as she.
专心做事 小姐 我们得在午前完成
Mind your task, my lady. We are to finish by noon.
去休息 剩下的交给我
Rest. I can take those.
不过是纸墨而已
It's just paper and ink.
似乎还有血
And blood, it seems.
让我帮你
Let me help.
你不怕疼
You take the needle well.
那是因为您的技术好
More from your skill than my constitution.
我很小的时候 母亲就过世了
My mother died when I was young.
我和两个姐姐必须彼此照顾
My sisters and I had to care for each other.
但愿不会留疤
I hope this doesn't scar,
-你似乎有不少伤疤... -别说了
- you seem to have quite a few... - Enough.
照顾伯爵夫人才是最要紧的事
The countess comes first.
-可你是出了什么事 -我只是手笨罢了
- But what's happened to you? - Just my clumsiness.
可是这里很多姑娘 身上都有伤
But so many of the girls here, they're wounded.
还有我听到的声音...你遭遇了什么
And the sounds I've heard... What is done to you?
别问了 玛吉特小姐 我们是来伺候人的
Please, Lady Margit, we are here to serve.
可你也要照顾好你自己
You need to take care of yourself as well.
如果你病倒了怎么办
If you fall ill, then what?
那会有别的人来照顾您
Then someone else will care for you.
我担心的不是这个
That is not my concern.
我担心的是你 而不是我的下一个监护人
I worry for you, not who shall be my next guardian.
-我们还有事要做 -马上就好
- We have work. - And I'm almost finished.
这不要紧
It's nothing.
这个伤口已经感染了
This wound, it's infected.
你需要找医生好好看看 我会帮你联♥系♥
You need a proper doctor, and I will find you one.
-伯爵夫人不会同意的 -我们别无选择
- The countess won't approve. - We don't have a choice.
玛吉特 不行 你必须相信我
Margit, no. You must trust me.
我见过这种情况
I've seen this before.
我的母亲在花♥园♥里划伤了腿
My mother, she cut her leg in the garden.
她也说不要紧
She, too, said it was nothing.
可不到一周 她就过世了
Within a week, she was gone.
我不会让你步上她的后尘
I won't let that happen to you.
你是这样的无助
How helpless you are.
这样的虚弱
How weak.
但你仍在坚持
But you fight.
你再也飞不起来 再也不能歌♥唱了
You'll never fly again, never sing again.
但你仍在挣扎
And yet still you struggle,
仿佛自己还能飞起来一般
as though you might yet take wing.
仿佛死亡只是个梦境
As though death is just a dream,
会因你的清醒而被驱散
banished in the waking.
伯爵夫人
Countess?
玛吉特小姐
Lady Margit.
抱歉打扰了您 夫人
Forgive the intrusion, my lady.
给她看
Show her.
-伤口已经... -感染了
- The wound is... - Infected.
-我能看出来 -颜色变深了
- Yes, I can see. - The color turns.
她的体温也在升高
And her temperature, it's rising.
可以传唤医生
A doctor may be summoned.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你看
You see?
那个小家伙呢
And that little thing?
-别管它 -或许我能医好它的翅膀
- Leave it. - I could perhaps repair her wing.
我知道该如何处理
I know how to.
天空中有的是麻雀 但是这只
There are many sparrows in the sky, but this one?
死亡把它送到了的我门前
Death brought this one to my door.
它不能被拯救
It cannot be saved.
谢谢你 玛吉特小姐
Thank you, Lady Margit.
我已经注意到了你对细节的关注
Your attention to small things does not go unnoticed,
对此我表示感谢
or unappreciated.
-艾娃 -我一会儿就来 小姐
- Ava. - I'll be along, my lady.
把愚蠢的生物给我处理好
Take care of the foolish creature.
请原谅我 但是玛吉特小姐
Forgive me, but Lady Margit,
她和那些贫民女孩不同
she's not like the peasant girls.
这正是你把她来我这里的原因
That's precisely why you brought her to me.
而现在 她的时间到了
And now, her time has come.
可是会有人找她的
But she'll be missed.
会有人找她的 伯爵夫人
She'll be missed, Countess.
麻雀很多 但玛吉特只有一个
There are many sparrows, but there is only one Margit.
你需要帮助吗
Do you need help?
我将死的伙伴
A partner at the very end.
你在想什么 艾娃
Where is your head, Ava?
我现在就需要我的药
I need my remedy, now.
这些贫民的破烂根本没用
This peasant drivel is useless.
你听到那个女孩说的了 我在老去
You heard the girl say it herself. I am aging.
-我再去找一个贵族 -不行 没时间了
- I'll find another noble. - You will not! There is no time!
如果我不夺取她的鲜血 她的美貌 她的青春...
If I don't take her blood, her beauty, her youth...
那我就会凋零
Then I will fade.
这曾经发生过
It's happened before.
费伦茨死后 我变得虚弱
When Ferenc died, I became weak.
他所挚爱的我 曾经的我 凋零了
All that he loved about me, everything that I was, faded.
我在想是否应该随他而去
I thought perhaps it best to join him in death.
但是你出现了...
But then you appeared...
还伤到了我
...and hurt me.
出于愤怒 我还手打伤了你
In my rage, I hurt you back.
但当你的精华溅到我的皮肤上
But when your essence hit my skin,
当我的青春重新涌回体内的时候
as my youth flooded back to me,
我意识到 你没有伤害我
I realized you hadn't hurt me.
你让我重获新生
You'd brought me back to life.
永远不要忘记 艾娃
剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表