剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表
Don't you ever forget, Ava,
那些女孩 那些鲜血...
the girls, the blood...
都是由你开始的
it all began with you.
要么把那个贵族准备好
Prepare your noble...
要么就把自己准备好
...or prepare yourself.
她还有呼吸
She's still breathing.
送她去医务室
Get her to the infirmary.
不要告诉伯爵夫人
And don't tell the countess.
已经宵禁了 你怎么还在外面
What are you doing out past curfew?
我睡不着 发生了什么事吗
I-I couldn't sleep. What's happened?
苏菲 她从城♥堡♥偷溜出去
Sophi, she snuck out of the castle
被野兽给袭击了
and was attacked by a wild animal.
应该是狼
Wolves, I think.
我可以帮她
I-I can help her.
小姐 你已经帮了不少忙了
Please, my lady, you've helped enough.
这个城♥堡♥里有些古怪
There's something going on in this castle.
艾娃 你可以跟我说的
Ava, please, y-you can tell me.
别再问了
Stop asking questions.
求你了
Please.
你为什么还在给她当帮手
How can you keep helping her?
这是我的工作 苏菲
It's my job, Sophi.
我别无选择
What choice do I have?
跟我来
Come with me.
艾娃 等等
Ava, stop.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
不是风 不是狼
It's not the wind, and it's not the wolves.
是伯爵夫人
It's the countess.
无论我做错了什么 请让我跟她谈谈
Whatever I've done, let me speak to her.
听好 不要说话 要么让我救你
Listen. Be silent, and allow me to save your life.
要么让我送你去死
Or I can lead you to your death
得以苟活 你选哪个
and save my own-- which will it be?
不可能只有这两种选择 艾娃
This can't be so, Ava.
-你想不想活命 -想
- Do you want to live? - Yes.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
我帮你逃出去
I'm helping you escape.
跟我走 不然下一个就是你
Come with me, or you're next.
这是唯一的出路
It's the only way out.
只有一个方向
There's only one direction.
她快追上来了 我们必须赶快走
She's close. We have to keep going.
我们得帮她
We have to help her.
想帮她 就离开这里
You will, by leaving,
把你在这里看到的告诉你的父亲
by telling your father all you've seen here.
贵族说的话才有人信
A noble's voice will be heard.
是你来到我家 说服我来这里
You came to my home, convinced me to come here.
你跟他们是一伙的
You're one of them.
-我是在帮你 -我那么相信你
- I'm trying to help you. - I trusted you.
现在你必须再信我一次 不然我们都会死
And you must again, or we are both dead.
你是折磨这些女孩的帮凶
You helped torture these girls.
没错
Yes.
现在轮到我了
And now me.
我帮不了她们...但是你可以
I couldn't help them... but you can.
不 站住
No, stop!
不是那个方向
It's not that way!
你应该乖乖听话的
You should really do as you're told.
艾娃 对不起
Ava, I'm sorry.
小玛吉特...
Little Margit...
你是来服侍我的
you came to serve me.
现在就该服侍我了
And now you shall.
用你的贵族血液
Your noble blood.
但不止如此
But it's not just that.
更重要的是你的血液要如何浸润于我
It's rather how it comes to me.
让你眼中的光芒逐渐黯淡...
The light slowly leaking from your eyes...
那才有力量
It's powerful.
你的痛苦让我愉悦 给我能量
Your pain pleasures me, fuels me.
让我无所不能
It keeps me invincible.
六百多人丧生
Over 600 dead,
"死于霍乱"
"taken by cholera,"
却无人♥质♥疑
and not a single question.
可是流言四起的时候谁又会质疑我呢
But who would question me when there are rumors?
毕竟我的流言从未停歇
For there are always rumors.
我的仆人绝不会背叛我
My servants would not betray me.
他们知道那会是什么下场
They know their fate if they do.
艾娃从一开始就知道自己的下场
Ava knew hers from the very beginning.
艾娃曾是我最喜欢的仆人
Ava was my favorite.
可惜她是个叛徒
Shame she was a traitor.
国王绝不会听信这些流言
The King would never listen.
除非有目击证人指证
Not without my witness to guide him.
而我也绝不会招供
And I would not confess.
我很安全
I am safe.
而你...
But you...
可怜的小鸟
Poor little bird.
还没到时候
Not yet.
还没到时候
Not yet.
你的精华是如此美好
Your essence is glorious.
谢谢你 小玛吉特
Thank you, little Margit.
你是我的第一个贵族
You're my first noble.
如此年轻 美丽 永恒
So young and beautiful, forever.
有三百个目击证人
300 witnesses claimed
声称我杀了那么多贫民
that I'd killed so many peasants.
但只有贵族的死
But only the death of a noble
才能迫使马提亚国王下令调查
forced King Matthias to investigate.
可那个傻子是不会杀了我的
But the fool wouldn't have me killed.
他把我永远软禁了在我的...
He walled me inside my chambers...
卧室里
forever.
已经四年了
It's been four years.
我好像离你越来越近了 亲爱的费伦茨
And I think I'm getting nearer to you, dearest Ferenc.
那么的近
So very near.
我只希望自己再见到你的时候...
I only wish I could be as beautiful as I was...
能美丽如初
when I greet you again.
据称杀死处♥女♥六百余名
伊丽莎白·巴托里作为杀人最多的女性连环杀手
被写入吉尼斯世界纪录
剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表