剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表
What is ridiculous is that I managed
把这些人劝来了这座被诅咒的钟楼
to convince these men to enter the cursed clock.
你不是第一个带着图纸
You're not the first to come here with plans
想来修复天文钟的人
to restore the Orloj.
又是封建迷信和童话故事那一套
Superstitions and fairy tales.
不 是死亡和噩梦
No, death and nightmares.
他们全都疯了 兄弟
They all went mad, my friend.
还有那些呆的时间太长的...全都死了
And those that stayed too long... died.
从那以后这座城市就一直受难 瘟疫横行
The city has suffered since then, pestilence run amok.
你也看到了大火 那些面具
Well, you've seen the fires, the masks?
还有布拉格的残骸
The shell of what Prague was
他们说都是因为这座钟楼
and they say it's because the clock
自己不想被修复
doesn't want to be restored.
如果那都是真的 你们还来做什么
If all of that is true, what are you doing here?
因为你要付双倍的钱
Well, you're paying double.
因为我快饿死了
And I'm hungry.
这世上根本就没有诅咒
There are no such things as curses.
给
There you go.
-把那个递下来 -好
- Now, you pass that one down. - Got it.
好了 给你
All right, there it is.
好的
There it is.
这还不是我们找到的
And this isn't the only assembly
唯一一个破损至此的部件
we've found in such a state.
我就是搞不懂这种事情
I just don't understand how something
怎么可能发生
like this could happen.
它没发生
It didn't.
这是刻意的结果
It... it was deliberate.
正如我所说 是这座钟自己不想被修复
As I said, the clock doesn't want to be restored.
或者是有人不想让它被修复
Or someone doesn't.
一定是这样
That's certain.
给我看看其它的
Show me the rest.
拿把锤子卡住 不然就直接祈祷吧
Take a hammer to it or pray to the Lord.
我们得赶紧让它停下
We have to stop it
趁它还没害死你哥哥
before it kills your brother.
不管怎么样 先让它停下来
Whatever makes it stop.
天文钟内部还有许多小时钟
The Orloj is many clocks within one clock,
相互协调着精准运作
all turning in perfect synchronization.
布拉格
60年前
是钟表大♥师♥哈纳斯·卡洛利纳姆
It was Master Clockmaker Hanus Carolinum
赋予了这座天文钟其独特的
who breathed life into this clock's unique
占星功能
astrological functions.
有人认为他这么做有更深层的目的
Some people believe there was a deeper purpose,
这座钟给予了他能够预见
to give her the power to forecast the fates
君主与国家命运的力量
of kings and countries.
天文钟不止能显示时间
The Orloj told not just the time.
还能预知未来
The Orloj told the future.
这座钟是自己动的
The clock moved on its own.
现在真正重要的 是他们相信什么
And what really matters is what they believe.
而他们相信这个诅咒
And they believe in the curse.
对不起 我要带我哥哥走了
I'm sorry. I'll collect my brother
你只需要支付我们这两天的薪水和开销就行
and ask only payment for time and expenses.
留下来 他们会给你们双倍的工钱
Stay. They'll pay you double.
现在谁才是疯子
Now who's mad?
两个人做20个人的工作
Two men doing the job of 20.
我们会帮你们找几个不怕这些传说的工人
We'll find you men who are not afraid of stories.
这世上有诅咒 也有受到诅咒的人
There are curses and there are those who are being cursed.
破解之法只有一个 就是希望
There's only one cure for both: hope.
-你说付双倍工钱对吧 -对 双倍
- Double, you said? - Yes, double.
-好吧 -谢谢
- Okay. - Good.
哥哥
Brother?
我在城里转了几圈
I have been back and forth across the city
带回来一些好消息...
and return with excellent news...
还有一些不太好的消息
and news somewhat less than excellent.
好吧 其实根本没什么好消息
All right, so... none of the news is good.
不 不对 对你来说可不一定
No. No. Unless you're you.
因为是你主动提出
Because you're the one who offered
要来修这个怪物...
to fix this monstrosity...
不要钱也乐意
for the pleasure.
不要钱也乐意
Your pleasure.
行吧 其实也没那么糟糕
All right. Not quite that bad.
他们要付我们双倍工钱
They doubled our pay.
谢啦 这下我也乐意了
Thank you. My pleasure.
没错
Yes.
我也乐意
Oh, my pleasure.
而且...我们还不用跟人分这笔钱
And... We don't have to share it with a soul.
不用
Nope;
不用 因为我们又一次
Nope, because we are on our own.
只剩自己了
Again.
没有其他工人
No crew.
像你这样的社交爱好者
Social animal that you are,
肯定一想到就会哭吧
I am sure you weep at the very thought.
你在哪儿呢
Where are you?
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
哎 你 你
Hey, you. You.
你在看什么 嗯
What are you staring at? Huh?
这个吗
This?
你有什么资格评判我
How dare you to judge me
你的上帝 你的救世主可是在用迦南的水
when your Lord and Savior made endless supply
制♥造♥源源不断的酒
out of water in Canaan.
德维克
Dirvick?
弟弟
Brother.
这座城市被诅咒了
It's a cursed city.
我看到了一些事情 恐怖至极
I saw things, horrible things.
让我看看你的手
Show me your hand.
-你应该来找我的 -到处都是士兵 弟弟
- You should have come to me. - Soidiers, brother.
妇女儿童死于长剑之下 甚至更惨
Women and children under the sword, and worse.
火焰吞噬了所有房♥屋
Flame consuming nearly every building.
黑色的乌鸦在天空中发出丧声
Great, black buzzing birds raining death from the skies.
眼中闪烁着火焰
Eyes on fire.
在轮子和铁轨上的机械恶魔
Clockwork monsters on wheels and tracks,
驶过布拉格的大街小巷
rolling through the streets of Prague.
别说了 让你的大脑放松一下
Quiet. Rest your mind.
今晚得赶紧帮你找个医生
We need to find you a surgeon tonight.
它给我看了
It showed me all of it.
它在诅咒他们
It cursed them with it.
我可以阻止这一切
I can stop it.
我可以把钟修好
I can fix the clock.
德维克 够了
Dirvick, enough.
我有这个
I have this.
看到没
You see?
我找到了这个
I found this.
这是解开谜题的关键
It's the key to unlock the missing piece.
我说够了
Enough, I said.
你可能会失去整条胳膊
You could lose your entire arm.
这是你希望的吗
Is that what you want?
现在就跟我走
We are leaving now.
德维克
Dirvick.
-德维克 -不
- Dirvick. - No.
德维克 住手 德维克 住手
Dirvick, stop it. Dirvick, stop it.
-求你了 -不
- Please! - No!
德维克
Dirvick.
德维克 住手
Dirvick, stop!
你哥哥得的不是瘟疫
What your brother suffers from is neither the plague,
也不是我所了解的传染病
nor any contagion I can identify.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他不过是手掌被割破 怎么会变成这样
All of that from a cut in his palm?
-你们到这里的时候 他没生病吗 -没有
- There was no sickness when you arrived? - No.
天啊 他的眼睛
God, his eyes.
出血还不是最严重的
The blood is not the worst of it.
你不明白
You don't understand.
眼睛对他来说就和食物 空气一样重要
剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表