剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表
而我太沉溺于自我 竟然没有发现
and I was too caught up in myself to realize it.
当科学对你关上了门
But when science closes a door,
魔法学会为你开一扇窗
magick opens a window.
喂
Hey.
等一下 别走
Hey, come on, stop.
拜托你等一下
Please stop.
我不知道你叫什么名字 你把素描本落下了
I don't even know your name. You forgot your sketchbook.
画得...挺好的
It's... it's really good.
-不是吧 转个身都不行吗 -麻烦你把它还给我
- Really? Won't even turn around. - Just give it back, please.
-转过来吧 -还给我
- Just turn around. - Just give it back.
求你了
Please.
我真是不明白你
I don't understand you at all.
-你刚刚对我那么... -刻薄
- You were so, so, so... - Mean.
-到底是有什么问题 -我问题太多了
- What's your problem? - So many.
说一个
Pick one.
你 你就是我的问题
You. You're my problem.
你没有出现在我的生命里
That you aren't in my life.
不是吧 你竟然还笑
Really? Laughing?
天啊 薛定谔的猫
God, Schrodinger's cat.
你现在就是薛定谔的猫
Yeah, that's-that's you right now.
什么
What?
这是一个思维实验
It-- Thought experiment.
想象有一只猫被关在盒子 是死是活都有可能
I-Imagine a cat in a box. It could be dead or alive,
但是除非你打开盒子 否则便无法知晓
but you don't know until you open the box.
现在 我...我不知道自己是死是活
Right now, I... I don't know if I'm alive or dead.
等你来告诉我
It's up to you.
那个实验是多久之前做的
How long ago was that experiment?
大约十年前吧
Ten years? Yeah.
那我不用看盒子
Well, then, I can tell you
也能直接告诉你答案
what's in that box without even looking.
是吗
You can?
猫已经死了
A dead cat.
在盒子里关了太久了 杰克·帕森斯
That's a long time to be in a box, Jack Parsons.
我做到了
I really did it.
我召唤出了一位女神
I summoned a goddess into my life.
女神吗
Goddess, huh?
你知道吗
You know what?
这个道歉倒是挺像回事
That's a pretty damn good apology.
克劳利说得对
Crowley was right.
玛乔瑞·卡梅伦是缪斯 是钥匙
Marjorie Cameron was muse and tool,
是女神 是谜题碎片
goddess and puzzle piece.
34A
34A...
A旁边这个符号♥是什么意思
Wait, what's this symbol here next to the "A"?
看起来像个十字架
Looks like a cross?
要是连开始都开始不了 这活永远也干不完了
We'll never finish if we can't even get started.
我来了以后 你真正完成了多少工作
How much work have you actually done since I got here?
我完成了梦寐以求的一切 这是一把匕♥首♥
Everything I've ever dreamed of. That is a... dagger.
数学的泛函分♥析♥中
希尔伯特空间中的线性算子A的伴随
常被称为埃尔米特伴随 记作A†
用来表示埃尔米特伴随
And it's used to denote the Hermitian adjoint.
-这里的话就是... -A的伴随 我明白了
- In this case... - Of "A." Got it.
所以你们会在数学里会使用匕♥首♥符号♥...
So, you use daggers in math...
其实是物理学 不过你说的没错
Well, in physics, really, but yeah.
还有咒语里
And your spells?
这样在空气中画出来的五角星最好看
Well, that's the best way to draw a pentagram in the air.
你的方程式写得太好了
Your equations are amazing.
你的数学...抱歉 物理学
Your math- Sorry, your physics,
对我来说就像魔法学一样
almost feels like magick to me.
可它又不是魔法学 对吧 这才是重点
But it's not magick, right? That's the point.
你可以证明埃尔米特伴随
You can prove a Hermitian adjoint,
只是...为什么要搞其它这些东西
just... why the other stuff?
为什么
Why?
因为我已经发射了一枚火箭进入了太空
'Cause I've already launched a rocket into space.
已经做成的事 何必再做一遍
I've done it. I don't need to do it again.
我看你给电影做爆♥炸♥特效
You seem to be making a fine living
就挣了挺多钱啊
doing explosions for the movies.
那只是为了生存 不是我的人生目标
That's just to pay the bills. That's not a life's work.
那你的人生目标是什么
What is your life's work?
你的这些数学还有咒语
All this math and your spells.
你是想要打开
Are you trying to bust through
什么次元之门
some dimensional doorway
进入另一个次元之类的吗
into some other place or something?
这我之前也做到过 一次
I've done it, once.
你在那儿 我也在那儿
You were there, I was there,
还有什么恶魔
and some demon,
或者是来自其他次元的生物
or a being from another dimension was there.
但是为了你 我必须再做一次
But I need to do it again because of you.
克劳利亲口说过 你就是关键
Crowley said it himself, you are the key.
你就是我的钥匙
You are the final tool I need.
-钥匙 -是缪斯
- Tool? - Muse.
所以我是你的附属品
So I'm your thing?
什么 不不不 你你你...是我的女神
What? N-no. You're the... you're the goddess,
受召而来的女神
the-the summoned.
说不定你才是我的钥匙 杰克 你想过这种可能吗
Maybe you're my tool, Jack. Did you ever think of that?
也许你存在的意义只是
Perhaps your entire purpose on this planet
要帮我创造更优秀的艺术
is to help me make better art.
什么 当然没有 那也太可笑了
What? Of course not. I mean, that-that's ridiculous.
我就是这个意思
Exactly.
对不起
Right. Sorry.
我多希望自己能有一辈子的时间
I wish I had a lifetime to show you
来告诉你玛乔瑞有多么美好
how wonderful Marjorie was,
一个月后
可即使是那样 也还是不够
but even that wouldn't be enough.
但是她的艺术 也许她是对的
But her art? Maybe she was right.
也许我存在的意义就是成为她的缪斯
Maybe I was born to be her muse.
战争爆发后 玛乔瑞加入了海军紧急服务志愿女子军
Marjorie joined the Navy as a WAVE during the war.
她的父亲和哥哥都在喷推实验室工作
Her father and brother both worked at JPL,
可她是从朋友那儿听说的我 与他们无关
but she heard about me from a friend, not from them.
我一直觉得这件事很有意思
I always found that funny.
她是演员
She was an actress
还是画家...
and an artist--
一位了不起的画家
such an artist.
她是魔法学里的生物 即使她自己还不知道
Even if she didn't know it yet, she was a creature of magick.
我也相信她会逐渐与灵魂内的魔法融合
And I was sure she would grow into this part of her soul
和我一起
with me.
和我一起去
Come with me.
-去哪里 -去弥撒 我的弥撒
- Where? - To mass. To my mass.
我会让你看到我想创造的世界
I'll show you the world I want to create.
眼前的世界已经让我很满意了
I like this world perfectly fine.
不过如果它对你很重要 那对我也自是一样
But if it's important to you, it's important to me.
它对我来说确实非常重要
And it was so very important to me,
也就导致我的结局变得更加悲惨
which made the ending so much worse.
[咒语]
Ateh.
[咒语]
Malkuth.
[咒语]
Ve-geburah.
[咒语]
Ve-gedulah.
阿门
Amen.
接过这块光明之饼 吃下它
Take this cake of light and eat it.
我的一切
There is no part of me
都属于神
that is not of the gods.
接过这块光明之饼 吃下它
Take this cake of light and eat it.
那是我生命中最美好的迷幻体验
I was having the best trip of my life.
我的一切都属于神
There is no part of me that is not of the gods.
可对玛乔瑞而言却是无比折磨
Marjorie was having the worst.
小玛 刚刚太不可思议了
Marj. That was incredible.
我今晚又一次看到了满身荣光的你
I saw you again tonight in all your glory.
这是怎么回事 你在干什么
What's this? What are you doing?
我要走了 杰克
I'm going, Jack.
可我看到你了
But-but I saw you.
今晚 我真的看到你了
Tonight, I-I really saw you.
你不能走
You can't.
剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表