剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表
你可能不在乎罪恶和诅咒
You may not care about sin and damnation,
-但是你也怕被抓吧 -比利
- but you care about getting caught, don't ya? - Billy...
你要是再叫我比利
You call me Billy again,
我就打掉你的牙
and you'll be doing it without teeth.
威廉姆 我知道你心情不好
William, it's clear to me that you're in a foul mood,
所以这次我就放过你
so I'm gonna let this one pass.
但是你给我记住
But remember this:
不论罪恶与否 你和我都是一条船上的蚂蚱
sin or not, it's all us getting caught, not just me.
谁都跑不了
It's all us.
好了 谁来吹吹我的"风笛"啊
Now who wants to play on my bagpipe?!
安格斯 把比利的酒都算到我账上
Angus, all of Billy's drinks are on me.
喂 听我说 喂
Hey. Listen. Hey.
没事
It's fine.
你知道...
You know...
我一直把你当成是我的兄弟
you know you're like a brother to me? Hmm?
我说了没事了 哥们
I said it's fine, mate.
我爱你
I love you.
睡前干一票吧
Nightcap.
毕竟你破产了
And you're broke.
好吧
Fine.
趁我醉倒在他身上之前赶紧把他解决掉
Let's get it over with before I pass out on top of him.
-妈的 -杰米 杰米
- Oh, shit! - Jamie, Jamie!
是我们 是我们 是我们
It's us! It's us! It's us!
杰米
Jamie!
我要告诉...我妈妈
I'll tell... me mother!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不
No!
不
No.
放下
Down.
走
Up.
出去
Leave.
这我绝对无法接受
This is unacceptable.
这具尸体已经...
This body is...
毁容了
disfigured.
不堪入目
A horror.
几乎毫无价值
It's almost worthless.
我只有一个要求
I ask you to do one thing.
完好
Pristine.
剩下的我来处理
I will dispose of the rest.
这几块...都扔了吧
These... pieces, get rid of them.
一先令都不值吗
Not even a shilling?
走吧
Go.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
小心点
And be careful.
那个脑袋...
That head...
有可能证实我最近听到的
will tend to prove the rumors I've been hearing
城里有杀人犯的传言
about murderers walking the streets,
不知道你们信不信
if you can believe it.
而我绝不能和谋杀案扯上关系
And I can't be a party to murder.
我们达成共识了吗
Do we have an understanding?
达成了
Aye.
为了科学
For science.
为了科学
Science.
要不要喝一杯
Fancy a pint?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我不干了
I'm done.
你是怎么了 比利
What's the matter, Billy?
猫抓你舌头了
Cat got your tongue?
医生剁你脚了
Doctor got your foot?
不如我们再问他一遍吧
Let's ask him again, shall we?
医生
Ooh, Doctor?
大家开始有疑问了
People are starting to ask questions.
你以为你可以一走了之吗
Did you think you could just leave?
他以为他可以一走了之呢
He thought he could just leave.
我们给你留了个座位
We saved you a seat.
告诉...我妈妈
...tell... me mother!
你会被绞死的 比利
You're going to hang, Billy,
无论你是现在收手
whether you stop now
还是再杀一百个傻子杰米
or you kill a hundred more Daft Jamies,
或者是这里的哪个人
or maybe some of these people.
质量 比利 不然...
Quality, Billy. Or...
我会告诉我妈妈
I'll tell me mother!
我妈妈
Me mother!
我要告诉我妈妈
I'll tell me mother!
都给我停下
Stop this right now!
我还以为你现在已经到科克了
I thought you'd be in Cork by now.
我是该在那儿的 你说得对
I should be. You're right.
但是你不想走 对不对 你不想走
But you don't want to. Huh? Not really.
我想走 真的想 廉姆
I do. I really do. Liam.
别别别走
Oh, no-no-no.
听着
Listen, urn...
我碰上了我表妹玛格丽特
I ran into my cousin Margaret.
她来这里了 我就开始想
She's in town, and, well, uh, it got me thinking.
家人 朋友 这才是最重要的
Family, friends, that's what matters.
是啊 挺好的
Right, that's great.
不不不不 威廉姆 跟我来
No, no, no, no, no, no. William, come with me.
-你知道我会有多尴尬的 -你
- You know how awkward I can get. - You?
我懂你的意思 可家人很难搞啊 兄弟
Right. But family's a different kind of beast, mate.
跟我们一起喝一杯吧
Come have a drink with us.
只有家人
Just family.
来吧
Come on.
这不是去你家的路
That's not the way to your flat.
格雷一家出城了
Well, the Grays are out of town.
让我帮他们看着房♥子
They asked me to keep an eye out.
比我们的猪圈要好
It's better than our dirty flops.
行吧
Fine.
表妹
Cousin,
这是我最好的朋友威廉姆·黑尔
meet my dearest friend, William Hare,
伦敦德里来的
of Londonderry.
威廉姆 这是我的表妹玛格丽特
William, my cousin Margaret.
-你好 -我...
- How do you do? - I...
-很高兴见到你 -说起来
- Pleasure. - Speaking of,
我带了酒过来
I come bearing drinks.
家人
Family.
才是我们真正拥有的
It's all we really have.
对了
Oh! Right.
我的膀胱需要释放一下
I need some space for my bladder.
你...
So, uh...
是他的表妹
cousins, huh?
你上一次...
When was the last time ya...
老实说 我好像不太记得他
To be perfectly honest, I can't quite place him.
我两天前才来到爱丁堡
I only just arrived in Edinburgh two days ago,
可他似乎很确定的样子 对我也很照顾
but he seemed so convinced and sweet,
我觉得可能是我忘了
I felt maybe I was off.
他看起来很确定
Seemed convinced, did he?
很确定我们的关系
Of our relation.
他的眼睛也确实有点像
I do see it in the eyes a bit.
我也看出来了点意思
Oh, I see something, too.
很明显
Clearly.
抱歉 玛格丽特
Forgive me, Margaret.
看来我也要去方便一下了
Seems nature is screaming my name as well.
-你这个骗子 -冷静点 比利
- You lying sack of shite! - Easy there, Billy.
可不能让玛格丽特听到...
Wouldn't want Margaret to hear, now, would...
这是因为你叫我比利
That's for calling me Billy,
对我说谎 拉着我一起干那些混事
and for lying to me and pulling me back into your madness.
-我说过我不干了 -现在是谁在说谎
- I told you I was done! - Now who's lying?
威廉姆 你知道这场小团聚会怎样收场
William, you knew exactly where this little reunion would end.
你明明很喜欢 你只是不愿意自己喜欢罢了
You like it. You just don't like that you like it.
闭嘴
Stop!
16 已经16个了
16.16 so far.
剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表