剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表
Just like when I was eight and summoned the Choronzon.
一样东西
Something.
你召唤出的是一样东西
You summoned something.
我年轻的时候召唤出了撒旦
When I was a young man, I summoned Satan.
可你的恶魔长得一点也不像撒旦
But your demon looked nothing like that.
和所有的恶魔都不一样
Yours was different.
这就是你想要的吗 一个恶魔
Is that what you want, a demon?
当然不是 我八岁的时候确实是这样
No. I-It, I mean, when I was eight, yeah.
想通过次元之门进入另一个宇宙
Dimensional portal into another universe.
和这个很像 但是不一样 我好像成功了
Like this one, but different. I-I think that's what I did.
我打开了一扇窗 一个洞
I opened a window, a-a hole,
一个通往多元宇宙的缝隙
a wrinkle into the multiverse.
牛顿提出假设 说上帝创造了各式各样的世界
Newton posited that God made worlds of various sorts.
又是上帝
Ah, a God thing.
不 这是科学
Uh, no. Actually, a-a science thing.
-这个假设正在被广泛认可 -上帝和科学
- And it's gaining in popularity. - God and science.
选一个吧
Make up your mind.
那她呢
What about her?
那个猩红之女 我八岁那年见到了她
The Scarlet Woman. She was there, when I was eight,
昨天我念完咒语在那场爆♥炸♥里又见到了她
and yesterday, in the explosion after my spell.
那就是魔法学和科学的结合
That is magick and science.
阿莱斯特
Aleister.
魔法学不过是人类尚未理解的科学
Magick is just science we haven't figured out yet.
二者没有区别
There's no difference.
没有然后 没有但是 它们是一家
No "and," no "but." T-They are the same.
这是你那些工程师朋友告诉你的吗 杰克
Is that what your engineers tell you, too, Jack?
你知道他们不会
You know they don't.
你把咒语书带到发射场的时候
Do they laugh at you when you bring your spell book
他们嘲笑你了吗
to the launchpad?
他们信奉的是逻辑 逻辑...
They are men of logic. Logic...
可以让你充满自信地犯错
...is a really good way to be wrong with confidence.
我让你成为我教的领导者
I made you the leader of my temple
是因为你已踏上了寻求真实意志的旅途
because you are a soul on the path to True Will.
别把时间浪费在愚昧的人身上
Do not waste yourself on blind men.
我亲爱的伙伴
My dear fellow,
能够救赎你的不是科学
I think the key to your salvation is not science,
不是你的理智
not held within your conscious mind.
而是这三个存在
These three beings:
你 猩红之女还有你的恶魔
you, your Scarlet Woman and your devil.
黑暗之母努伊特
The Great Mother Nuit
已经回应了你的叩门之声
has opened a door at your knocking.
你只需要走进那扇门
All you have to do is walk through it.
什么
W-What?
门...什么...
D-Door... I don't...
找到你的猩红之女
Find your Scarlet Woman.
她将帮你开启你的真实意志
She is the tool you need to open your True Will.
行汝意志 皆为律法
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
爱即律法
Love is the law.
爱不敌意志
Love under Will.
克劳利说得对
Crowley was right.
我必须回到沙漠 再进行一次尝试...
I had to go back to the desert and try again...
但这次 不是用科学
...but not with science.
而是用蜡烛
With candles...
还有鲜血
...and blood.
这一次...
This time...
是用魔法学
with magick.
还有药物
And drugs.
帮助我开拓视野
To help me find my visions,
性魔法学 充满力量 起源于女性
sex magick, powerful, feminine in origin,
这也使其成为了生命和新生的根本
which makes it the stuff of life and renewal.
我高♥潮♥的时候 它让我能
When I orgasm, it allows me to harness
利用宇宙中的原始能量
the raw energy of the universe
来创造我所渴望的
to produce the outcome I desire,
意志
my Will.
他们没告诉你的是...
What they don't tell you--
这沙子根本弄不干净
you can never quite get all the sand out.
[咒语]
Ischuros.
我在这里 杰克·帕森斯
I am here, Jack Parsons.
我就在这里 杰克·帕森斯
I am here, Jack Parsons.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
是谁
Whom?
你是谁
Who are you?
1945年7月18日
这是怎么回事
What-What's happening here?
我劝过你了 杰克
Tried to tell you, Jack.
都是因为你的什么魔法学和生活方式
It's the magick and your lifestyle,
那些男男女♥女♥
the girls, the guys,
你们怎么说来着 重婚
the what-do-you-call-it, bigamy.
是多配偶制 这两个不一样
Polyamory. It's different.
多配偶又不犯法
Poly isn't illegal.
可它违逆常伦
It's different.
我们现在需要的不是叛逆 而是火箭
We don't need different right now, we need rockets.
那我呢
What about me?
你也得走 抱歉
You're out, too. Sorry.
你把小艾也解雇了
You fired Eddie?
不是解雇 是买♥♥断
No, not fired. Bought out.
每人一万一
$11,000 each.
行吧
Okay.
是谁买♥♥断了我们
Who bought us out?
通用轮胎橡胶公♥司♥
General Tire and Rubber Company.
我们没法及时满足海军的需求
We couldn't keep up with the demand from the navy.
我们需要钱 但我们还是喷推实验室 杰克
Needed the cash. It's still JPL, Jack.
随你怎么说
Yeah, okay.
把股票卖♥♥了 买♥♥下你们家的地契
Sell your stock, buy the lease to your homes.
老弗
Hey, Frankie.
你可能觉得不可思议
I realize that this may come as a shock to you,
但是火箭根本用不着轮胎
but rockets don't even use tires.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
尽管难以置信 但我确实被科学给解雇了
Hard to believe, but I was fired from science.
现在不行 亲爱的
Not right now, darling.
-好吧 那晚点呢 -也许吧
- Okay. Maybe later? - Maybe.
顺便说一句 也许就是不可能
Maybe means no, by the way.
你好
Hello?
这里是帕森之家吗
Is this the Parsonage?
我朋友告诉我可以在这里住几天
A friend said I might stay here for a few days.
她说你不会拒绝别人
You don't turn people away, she said.
我是个画家
I'm an artist.
她说这里很适合画家还有搞艺术的人
She said this was a place for artists and whatnot.
这地方不适合你
This isn't the place for you.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你看起来...太无趣了
Eh, you seem... boring.
你看起来就是个混♥蛋♥
Well, you seem like an asshole.
是吗
Really?
怎么 你了解性魔法学 了解药物
What, you into sex magick? Drugs?
我们这儿可有的是
We have all sorts here.
我朋友说这里很安全
My friend said this was a safe place.
你是杰克·帕森斯吧 没错吧
You are Jack Parsons, right? Are you?
我朋友说
My friend said that
伟大的杰克·帕森斯是世上最心善
the great Jack Parsons was the most beautiful,
最懂得包容的人 像天使一样
open-minded angel of a man.
听起来你朋友诗写得不咋地啊
Well, your friend sounds like a terrible fucking poet.
好吧 你确实算不得什么天使
All right. You're definitely not an angel.
抱歉浪费了你的时间
My apologies for having wasted your time.
有时候宇宙会给予我们想要的一切
Sometimes the universe gives us everything we want,
但大多数时候
and then, most times,
由于我们的内心仍是只想自我毁灭的猿类
because at heart we're self-destructive monkeys,
我们会把宇宙的恩赐拒之门外
We spit right back in its face.
这就是克劳利跟我说的那幅画
This was the piece Crowley told me about,
是我通向天堂 地狱 亦或是超出认知的
the tool I needed to break through into heaven or hell
其他次元的钥匙
or wherever dimension existed outside our own,
剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表