剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表
治愈这种疾病
a condition like this.
你 小伙子 把这个装到瓶子里
You, boy, bottle this up.
你 给这俩人
And you, pay these men.
7英镑14先令
Seven pounds and 14 shillings.
对了 先生们
Oh, and, gentlemen.
如果你们还有这种完好的尸体
If you have any more in this pristine condition,
我会给你们很高很高的报酬
I will compensate you more than adequately.
你昨晚耍了我
You screwed me last night.
我还以为能指望你
I thought I could count on you!
胖子 来喝一杯 给
Fat man, here, have a pint. Here.
抱歉昨晚我们没去
Apologies for not showing up, right?
但我主为证
But as Lord as my witness,
我们昨晚也没去挖别的尸体
we did not resurrect a single soul last night.
那你们哪儿来的钱
So where'd you get the money, then?
是唐纳德 杰米
Donald's. Jamie.
不要 你都过的啥日子啊 兄弟
None? How do you live, boy?
-给 杰米 -行 那你喝奶吧
- Here, Jamie, lad. - Aye. Milk it is.
大家听好
Hey! Hey! Hey!
干杯 敬你们这些肮脏的苏格兰人
Cheers, to all ye filthy Scots!
唐纳德是谁
Who the hell is Donald?
是他"生前"是谁
"Was" Donald.
我的好朋友 生前是
Good friend. Was.
-我恨你 -我更恨你
- I hate you! - Well, I hate you more.
你过来啊
Ah, come here, ha!
朱迪 你有没有听说过被埋的人
Judy, did you hear that if you're buried,
是见不到上帝的
you might not meet your maker?
听说过 过来
Yes. Come here.
潘趣与朱迪
于1662年在英国首演 极受欢迎的传统暴♥力♥木偶剧
是演给孩子看的
你干嘛打我
What was that for?
我想看看如果我必须得把你埋了的话
I wanted to see what would happen
会发生什么
if I had to bury you.
我将得到安息 我的灵魂将升上天堂
I'd be at rest and my soul would go to Heaven.
-下地狱 -上天堂
- Hell. - Heaven.
-上天堂 -下地狱
- Heaven. - Hell.
但有些人永远得不到这份快乐
But some people will not get that pleasure.
没错 那种人叫做掘尸人
Indeed. They're called resurrectionists.
掘什么
Re su-what?
掘尸人
名词 指为了解剖目的从坟墓中
掘出并偷走尸体的人 也叫掘墓盗尸者
盗墓者 朱迪
Grave robbers, Judy.
-谁都不安全 -可他们为什么
- Nobody is safe. - But why not use
不去解剖那些因病致死的尸体呢
all the dead bodies that die from sickness?
因为他们只能解剖罪犯的尸体
Because they can only use the bodies of criminals.
这是法律规定
It's the law!
那他们肯定就能用你的了
So they can definitely use yours.
哎
Hey.
咱们有活儿要干
We have work to do.
你今天话比平常要少 肯定有原因
You seem quieter than normal, and that's saying something.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
什么 钱
What, the money?
-扮演上帝 -比利
- Playing God. - Billy.
我们是两个在大多数人都去做礼拜的周日
We're two Irish immigrants sitting in a pub
坐在酒吧里的爱尔兰移♥民♥
on a Sunday afternoon when most people are in church.
哪里像是在扮演上帝了
There ain't nothing God-like about any of this.
这样不对
'Tisn't right.
麻烦你给我来杯喝的
Something wet, if you would.
哎 你可别把肺痨传染给别人
Hey, hey. Kindly keep all your consumption to yourself.
消耗
动词 指用尽某种物品的过程 如酒或煤炭
或者
作名词 指肺痨
不是水肿 但是她肯定还是比
It ain't dropsy, but she's still got to be worth more
那些健康的妓♥女♥更值钱
than the average healthy whore.
润够嗓子了吗
Wet enough?
-没有 -那让我来帮你吧
- Nope. - Allow me to rectify that.
-我叫威廉姆·布尔克 -阿比盖尔·辛普森
- My name is William Burke. - Abigail Simpson.
你这咳得可够厉害的
Oh, that's a nasty cough you got.
天这么冷 你的身体会挺不住的
And in this cold, you could catch your death.
你知道吧 妈的
You know? Ah, shit.
要命的可不是天气 你肯定也知道
Ain't no cold, and you know it.
那就请你接受我的哀悼
My condolences, then.
才不要你的...
Don't want your...
哀...哀...
condol. .. condol...
你的屁话
What you said.
既然如此 不如再来一杯吧
In that case, how about another?
威士忌
Whiskey!
安格斯 给
Angus, here.
哥们 趁她还没死 赶紧把她弄走
Boys, get her out of here before she's a corpse!
谁说不是呢
Wouldn't want that, huh?
好了
Okay.
你说你住哪儿来着
Where'd you say you lived again?
我住地板上 我自己能找到
The floor. I can find it myself.
你在干什么
Wh-What are you doing?
她肯定活不过今晚
She's not gonna make it through the night.
可今晚还没结束呢
Yeah, the night's hardly done, and...
你就是为了这个才这么做吧
That's why you were doing all this,
才请她喝那么多酒
why you brought her all the drinks?
比利 这叫投资明白吗 她活不过...
Billy, it's an investment, okay? She's not gonna...
-你的投资已经跑了 -妈的
- So much for your investment. - Shit!
廉姆 廉姆 回来
Hey, Liam! Liam, come back!
快过来
Come on.
就差做防腐了
All but embalmed.
还喘着气呢
Yet still drawing breath.
来帮把手
I could use a bit of help.
-你是疯了吧 -七英镑啊 比利
- You've lost your mind. - Seven pounds, Billy!
你难道要为了这么个醉鬼放弃七英镑吗
Seven pounds, and you want to give it up for this drunk?!
到底是谁疯了
Now who's 1ost his mind?!
好吧
Fine!
好吧
Fine.
天啊
Ah... Oh, God.
-天啊 不不不 -不要啊 不要
- Jesus! Oh, no, no, no. - No! No! No!
比利
Billy!
-比利 -放开我 放开
- Billy! - Get off! Get off!
放开我
Get off me!
我们干了什么好事
What the hell was that?!
这是为了科学
Science.
搭把手
Hey. Help me up with it.
比利
Billy!
行 行 行
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好了 好了 好了
Okay. Okay. Okay.
我该拿这个怎么办
And what am I supposed to do with this?
我明白
Aye.
她的头是磕破了 可是其余的部分
Her head's a bit mussed, but the rest,
绝对新鲜 也很...
totally fresh and, urn,
干净 除了肺有结核
clean-ish, except for the consumption bit,
应该正是你想要的吧
which I assumed that you'd want?
是这样没错 可是这张脸...
Yes, yes, yes, but the face...
不论下面的身体部位如何完好
No matter how pristine the rest of the body may be underneath,
学生们最先看到的是她的脸
the face is the first thing these students will see,
他们可能会不相信 其余的身体部位
and they may not believe that the rest of the body
并没有腐烂
doesn't follow suit.
我最近的试验品
My recent samples,
虽然都是用折扣价买♥♥的
though purchased at a discount price,
却能让我跟紧业内泰斗的步伐
have put me in fourth place in a three-horse race.
这一切全在于
This is all about
研究和展示 先生们
research and performance, gentlemen.
如果我不能把这具尸体展示给医学界的其他同僚
If I can't show this body to the rest of the medical community,
如果我无法使用最好的试验品
if I can't perform with the best samples
无法进行进一步的研究 那我的学生
and further my discoveries, then this lot will leave
就会被其它竞争对手的手术室
and go to a competitor's operating theatre
用更好的货给抢走
with better... wares.
那么这里 这里的一切
And this, all of this,
剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表