剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表
Yes, of course.
但我先去为另一个人祷告了
But I stopped first to offer another prayer.
就算是女巫 也应该得到上帝的怜悯
For even a witch deserves the Lord's mercy.
可是她却已经不见了
But there was no one to pray over.
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
你对玛丽·韦伯斯特的尸体做了什么
What did you do with Mary Webster's body?
我以一切神圣之物起誓 她当时已经死了
I swear by everything that is holy that she was dead.
是魔鬼将她带了回来
The Devil has brought her back.
菲利普·史密斯
Philip Smith.
开门 你这个懦夫
Open the door, you coward!
亲眼看看你的恐惧害一位老妇人
See with your own eyes what your fear
落到何等田地
has done to an old woman.
玛丽·韦伯斯特还活着
Mary Webster lives.
你会有报应的
You will have a reckoning!
-玛丽·韦伯斯特还活着 -上帝会审判你
- Mary Webster lives. - God will judge you,
让你下地狱的
and you will fall short!
玛丽·韦伯斯特还活着
Mary Webster lives.
我们做了什么 我们做了什么
What have we done? What have we done?
利维
Levi!
利维
Levi!
帮我把她扶起来
Help me get her up.
她只是个需要帮助的可怜妇人
She's just a poor woman who needs our help.
你是打算弃她于不顾吗
Will you turn your back on her?
你们都打算这样吗
Will you all?
那你们就背弃上帝吧
Turn your back on God then.
你们声称自己是基♥督♥徒 却做着魔鬼的勾当
Call yourself Christians; you still do the Devil's work.
我不是女巫
I was not a witch.
我不是女巫
I was not a witch.
我不是女巫
I was not a witch!
即使已经过去了很多年 我还是时常辗转反侧
Even now, years past, I often lay awake,
想象着那一夜 在我懦弱地逃跑之后
imagining What that night was like for Mary,
玛丽经历了怎样的痛苦
after my coward legs had borne me away.
独自吊在树上
Hanging, alone,
感觉自己的生命在喘息中渐渐消逝
life leaving in small gasps,
相信上帝也早已弃自己于不顾
believing that God, too, had fled.
或许祂没有
Perhaps He hadn't.
或许就是祂的手扯断了绳索
Perhaps it was His hands that tore the rope.
但是现在 十年过去了 我想知道当魔鬼
But now, ten years later, I wonder where God was
席卷塞勒姆镇的时候 上帝在哪里
while evil swept through the village of Salem.
祂是否眼睁睁地看着13个女人和6个男人惨遭杀戮
Did He watch while 13 women and six men were killed?
我只能想象 或许上帝认为他们的命
I can only wonder if God deemed them
比不过玛丽·韦伯斯特
less worthy than Mary Webster?
又或者 那一夜
Or perhaps, that night,
扯断那根绳子的并不是祂的手
it wasn't His hand that sundered that rope.
或许那只是玛丽自己的手
Perhaps it was only Mary's.
我不是女巫
I was not a witch!
剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表