剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表
我毕生的心血 都将不复存在
my life's work, will cease to exist.
我决不允许这种事发生
And I will not have that!
你们两个白♥痴♥听懂了吗
Do you cretins understand?
懂了
Yeah.
那就好
Good.
在文明国家
In civilized countries,
我们把这个叫做共识
this is what we call an understanding.
我们现在就达成了一个共识
We now have an understanding.
你们只能拿到六镑
You only get six pounds
以及一堂免费课程 我们苏格兰人管它叫
and a free lesson in what we in Scotland consider
职业道德
the work ethic.
质量决定价值 先生们
Quality counts, gentlemen.
别让你们的爱尔兰人的迂腐
Do not let your Irish roots get in the way
影响你们在这里的事业
of doing a good job here.
还有 先生们
Oh, and, gentlemen.
获取货物的方式也一定要谨慎小心
Be very careful how you acquire the merchandise.
我可不想被警♥察♥找上门来
I don't want coppers around here.
他们更适合在你们那边待着
They're much better suited to your part of the town.
你们可以走吧
Now begone.
看来你不太爱说话啊
You don't talk much, do you?
听说你们两个是派对的灵魂人物
I've heard you two are the life of the party.
咱们一起找点乐子吧
Let's have a good time.
你这离慈善院可挺远的啊 亲爱的
Far from the confines of the Charity, aren't you, love?
-哪里有活儿我就去哪儿 -这儿可没生意做
- I go where the work is. - This is where the work isn't.
-是怕了我这女人味儿 -是怕你受不了我的男子气概
- Too much woman for you? - Too much for the woman.
快走吧 有的是追求者想把你生吞活剥了呢
Off you run. Plenty of suitors looking to ruin you proper.
看你把老娘弄得
Look at this miserable shite!
你拿这恶心的鬼东西是要干什么
What in the name of all that is holy is that hideous thing?
那小子不说话的
The boy doesn't talk.
脸上长着嘴怎么还能说不了话
Oh, he can't even talk out of that hole, chin face?
又丑又哑的蠢猪
Disfigured and mute, you scabby roaster?
来人啊
Hey! Hey!
把她弄出去
Get her out of here!
赶紧出去
Get out of here!
-没事吧 -赶紧滚出去
- Hey. - Get out of here!
没事了 孩子 没事了
All right, boy. You're all right, boy.
没事了
You're all right.
来个人看着他
Somebody take care of him.
小姐 请留步
M'lady! M'lady!
抱歉
Apologies.
我们不该让他们这么对你的
We shouldn't have let them treat you like that.
所以...
So, uh...
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
带路吧
Lead the way.
喂 这是什么情况
Hey! What's going on?
我就是去泄泄火 不用担心
Just gonna let off some steam. Nothing to worry about.
你是不是怕我
You afraid of me, are you?
你呢
What about you?
看来你喜欢玩粗暴的啊
Oh, so you like it rough?
松手
Hey, Let go.
比利 记好了
Billy, remember,
质量很重要
quality matters.
小姐 我叫威廉姆·布尔克
Miss, my name is William Burke.
这是我的搭档 比利·黑尔
This here is my partner, Billy Hare.
我可不关心这个 小伙子们
I don't care, boys.
好啊
Good.
刚刚进行到哪儿了
Where was I?
想起来了 到这里了
Ah, yes. Like this.
比利 快来
Billy! Hop on!
压住她
Hop on!
9镑6先令等于如今的1324美元
他的生意做得不错啊
He's doing well for himself.
还不是因为我们 兄弟
'Cause of us, mate.
卖♥♥淫对身体的损害和疾病的影响
The effects of prostitution on the body and their diseases.
-好了 -赶紧的
- Here we go. - There we go.
-黑尔 -好了好了
- Hare? - Yeah, yeah.
阻闭口鼻扼杀法
动词 与宾语连用 一种谋杀手法
使人窒息 并留下尽可能少的暴♥力♥痕迹
酒精的影响
The effects of alcohol.
别自己带着她跑了
Hey, don't run off with her.
快起来
Come on.
相似的年龄和体型
Comparable ages and body types.
我们可以拿其中一人作为对照
We can use one as a control.
你俩身上倒是一点土都没有
There's not a speck of dirt on you two.
-这是为了科学 -这是为了科学
- Science. - Science.
敬比利·黑尔和廉姆·布尔克
Here's to Billy Hare and Liam Burke!
天太黑孩子出门可不安全
It's a bit late for a child to be out.
你觉得他能值多少钱
What do you suppose he's worth?
一文不值
Nothing.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, you're right.
人们会发现的
People would know.
你觉得是因为这个
You think that's the problem?
干嘛啊
What?
你要去哪儿
Where you going to?
你先去吧
You go ahead.
我得去透透气
I need to get some fresh air.
好好睡一觉
And a bed.
有人是要去慈善院吧
Someone's going to the Charity shop, hey?
这次别再让她们坑你钱了 比利
Hey, don't let them overcharge you this time, Billy!
比利 比利
Billy! Billy!
朱迪 你知道我讨厌什么吗
Judy, do you know what I hate?
是我吗
Me?
没错 不过那只是因为你是我媳妇
Yes, but that's only because you're my wife.
是我活该
I deserved that.
-那你还讨厌谁 -爱尔兰人 还有医生
- Who else, then? - The Irish. And doctors.
是有人要找医生吗
Did somebody call a doctor?
我的老天爷啊 他来了
Ah! Oh, Lord! He's here!
那我们就溜了
Which means we're not.
你们为什么要躲着我呢
Now, now, why would you run from me?
我唯一的心愿就是让你们生活得更幸福
My only lot in life is to make all of your lives better.
我不过是个人♥民♥公仆
I am but a humble servant.
别光听我说的
Don't take my word.
听听我的两个好朋友是怎么讲的
Listen to my two best friends.
布尔克先生 黑尔先生
Mr. Burke, Mr. Hare.
我的两个爱尔兰好朋友 欢迎回来
My good Irish friends, welcome back.
你们最近干嘛呢
What have you been up to?
拿着我的钱往女人和美酒上砸
Spending all me money on women and wine.
-我可给了你们不少钱啊 -没错
- And I've given you a lot of money. - Irn-hrnrn.
-谢谢你 医生 -别提了
- Thank you, Doctor. - Don't mention it.
我是说真的 不要提
I mean that. Don't mention it.
你呢 比利
What about you, Billy?
你会提起这件事吗
Are you going to mention it?
你要是提了
Oh, imagine you did.
-我们都会被绞死 -这样也许也不错
- We'd both hang. - Or maybe that would be better.
至少你能睡个安稳觉了
Then at least you could sleep.
睡在我的手术桌上
On my table.
祝你能睡个好觉 比利
Good luck sleeping, Billy!
晚安 比利
Nighty night, Billy!
向所有的活着的死人致敬
All hail the walking dead.
今晚不干了 我想好好喝个酒
Not tonight. Just let me drink.
我请你 我请你喝四杯
I'll buy you a drink. I'll buy you four.
你还是别到处炫耀你的钱了吧
How 'bout you stop waving your, uh, money around?
你以为大家没注意到你的新大衣吗
You think people haven't noticed your new coat?
还有你每顿饭都去饭馆吃
The fact that every meal is at a restaurant?
还有你睡过这城里一半的妓♥女♥
The fact that you bedded half the whores in the city?
比利 我还以为你更在乎
Billy, I thought you were more worried
自己能灵魂不朽呢
about your own eternal soul.
谁说我不在乎的
Who says I ain't?
不过反正你也不可能知道
But you wouldn't know about that, would ya?
-听我说... -不
- Listen. .. - No.
不 不 你听我说
No, no, no. You listen.
剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表