剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表
This would be like denying him food, air.
你哥哥的身体在逐渐向内腐烂
Your brother rots from the outside in.
他肯定是生了病
I am sure there must be something.
你哥哥并不是得了病
What afflicts your brother is not disease.
这是诅咒
It's the curse.
-你想救你的哥哥 -当然
- Do you want to save your brother? - Of course I do.
-因为他是你的生计 -因为我爱他
- Because he's your livelihood? - Because I love him.
那就破解诅咒
Then break the curse.
我根本不相信诅咒
I-I don't believe in the curse.
这座钟才不会在乎
The clock, it does not take any interest
你信什么
in what you believe.
你哥哥最多只有几天活头了
Your brother has, at most, days to live.
把钟修好
Fix it.
让天文钟重新转动
Make the Orloj turn again.
破解诅咒 趁现在还有时间
Break the curse while some time remains.
人们说 美存在于善于发现的眼睛
Beauty, they say, is in the eye of the beholder.
它能激发很多东西
It can inspire many things.
布拉格
60年前
多数时候是嫉妒和贪婪
Oftentimes, jealousy and greed.
城市的君主不希望天文钟的光彩
The masters of the city didn't want the splendor of the Orloj
被其他的城市夺走
to be given to any other cities.
就威胁哈纳斯大♥师♥永不再将其复♥制♥
They threatened Master Hanus to never replicate it,
却被他拒绝了
but he refused.
那些士兵
The soldiers,
如同执行其它上级命令时一般
like they often do when carrying out orders
毫无手软
from those in charge, showed no mercy.
哈纳斯大♥师♥想办法回到了这座钟楼
Master Hanus found his way back to the clock.
对整座布拉格城下了诅咒
He uttered a curse on the city of Prague.
恐惧 毁灭
Terror, destruction,
等待那些胆敢妄图修复天文钟的人
and to those who would dare repair the Orloj,
只有疯狂和死亡
madness and death.
然后他跳进了这座机器
Then hurled himself into the machine,
用自己的鲜血为诅咒献祭
sanctifying his dark wishes in his own blood.
那晚我就在那里
I was there that night, you see.
那时我还是个孩子
I was just a boy then,
但我亲眼看到大钟流着血泪
but I saw the clock weep with blood.
正如他如今一般
And so, it seems, did he.
医生 我今天一直待在钟楼里
Doctor, I have spent the whole day in the clock
想弄清是哪里出了问题
trying to make sense,
但我没有专业技术 没有人手 没有图纸
but I have no expertise, no crew, no plans.
也没有选择
And no choice.
拯救你的哥哥 拯救我们所有人
Save your brother. Save all of us.
这些是图纸
These are plans.
你画了图纸
You drew plans.
哥哥 你真是个疯子
Brother, you obsessive lunatic boy.
我们一定会打败你
We're going to beat you!
我和德维克
Dirvick and I,
我们一定会把这座该死的钟修好
we're going to fix this damned clock,
然后你就可以带着你的复仇 你的诅咒
and you can take your vengeance and your curse
你早已注定的未来回地狱去了
and your doomed futures back to Hell!
我们一定会打败你
We're going to beat you.
我有图纸 但是没有人手
I have plans, but no one to help me,
我一个人做不了
and I cannot do this alone.
这座钟想把我的哥哥夺走
Hey. The clock is trying to take my brother.
我回来不是为了救你的哥哥
I did not return for your brother's sake.
-那我给你钱 三倍工钱 -也不是为了钱
- Then money, triple your rate. - Nor money.
这座钟差点夺去我一只手的时候...
When the clock almost took my hand...
火焰
fires,
死亡
deaths,
烧焦的建筑
burned-out buildings,
金属怪兽 烧焦的眼睛
metal beasts, burned-out eyes.
我看到了一些事情 恐怖至极
I have seen things, horrible things.
别离开我 求你了
Stay with me. Please.
已经装好了 每个齿轮都装上了
It's complete. Every gear.
完全按照你哥哥标明的那样
Just as your brother specified.
真美啊
Beautiful.
但是它没有运转
But it is not running.
不不不 我不行
N-No, I-I couldn't.
我可不要再来了
Not again.
拜托...还是你来启动吧
Please... you start it.
把操纵杆抬起来就行
Just, uh, t-turn the handle.
小心点
And-- and be careful.
你确定全都装好了吗
You are certain all is correct?
我已经尽我所能了 雅安
Well, as certain as I-I can be, Jan.
我又不是钟表匠
I'm no clockmaker.
我也不是
Nor am I.
我们肯定是漏掉了什么地方...
Must've missed something, uh...
也许是触发器有问题
Perhaps in the, in the trigger.
拿着 我明早再回来
Here, I'll-I'll return in the morning.
当然 我们会再启动一次
Of course. We'll start again.
钥匙
The key.
是这枚戒指
The ring.
你被打败了
You are beaten!
德维克 我们把钟修好了
Dirvick. We fixed it.
我们一起把钟修好了
We did. Together.
德维克
Dirvick.
德维克
Dirvick?
我们把钟修好了
We fixed the clock.
把钟修好
Fix the clock,
就能破解诅咒
break the curse.
事到如今 我只能说
For what it matters,
我很遗憾
I-I am so sorry.
遗憾
Sorry?
你告诉我...
You told me...
修好了钟就能救他
fixing the clock would save him,
让他的病情好转
reverse the disease.
我知道你的哥哥已经几乎没有了希望
I knew there was little hope for your brother,
可我们还有希望
but there was hope for us.
弥补我父亲罪孽的希望
Hope to fix my father's sins.
减轻布拉格人♥民♥痛苦的希望
Hope to ease the suffering of the people of Prague.
-可你骗了我 -你当初
- But you lied. - You lied
编造了你们的名字 不也骗了我
when you invented your names.
是人都会撒谎 我撒了谎
We-we do lie sometimes. I-I lied.
我父亲是造成这个诅咒的其中一名士兵
My father was one of the soldiers who created the curse.
是他的行为害这座城市的人♥民♥此后一直遭受折磨
His actions have tortured the people of the city ever since.
但你和你哥哥 两个土耳其人 竟然拯救了我们
But you and your brother-- Turks, even saved us.
我知道你哥哥的死很是不幸
I know your brother had a tragic, tragic death,
但他用自己的生命拯救了我们
but his life saved us.
是你杀死了我的哥哥
You murdered my brother.
是他自己想要帮忙 想要留在这里
He wanted to help. He wanted to stay.
偿还你父亲犯下的罪孽吗
To pay for the sins of your father?
我这么做是为了布拉格的人♥民♥
I did it for the city of Prague.
这座城市将得以永生
The little mother shall live.
我们将摆脱瘟疫的纠缠
The plague shall leave us.
我们将得到治愈
We shall be cured.
是你们...治愈了我们
You... have cured us!
你难道不明白吗
Don't you see that?
虚假的希望比没有希望
False hope is crueler
更加残忍♥
than no hope.
原来如此
Yes. Yes, of course.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
雅安
Jan?
剧集 | 传说(2017) | 导航列表