剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
Do you guys want me to read your tarot?
你们真该试试 她能看穿你的灵魂
You totally should. It's like she can see into your soul.
好吧
Okay.
完美
Perfect.
那我就来个简单的三张牌占卜
So I'll do a simple three card reading.
第一张卡代表过去 第二张代表现在
The first card represents the past, the second the present
第三张代表未来
and third the future.
我很复杂的
I'm complicated.
好吧
Okay.
塔楼 代表过去你经历过混乱和摧毁
The Tower. That speaks of chaos and destruction in your past.
你能想想为何会是这样吗
Can you think of why that might be?
让我们来看看你的现在
Let's have a look at your present
爱人
The Lovers.
通常它代表联合 但这张卡是倒着的
Normally, it would denote unity, but the card is upside down
所以意思是相反的
so it speaks of the opposite.
你和伴侣有什么未解开的矛盾吗
Is there any unresolved conflict in your partnership?
看看我的未来
Do my future.
太阳
The Sun.
太阳
The Sun?
这是最好的一张牌
That's one of the best cards you can get.
太阳代表伟大和圣洁
The Sun is magnificent and holy.
不论你走哪条路
Whatever path you walk down,
你都会被上天的光明保佑
you'll be blessed with a celestial light.
太阳代表生命
The Sun is life.
好吧 不如这样 看看我的未来
Okay, you know what, do my future.
-别挤掉我的太阳 伊芙 -来吧
- Don't shove the Sun, Eve. - Let's go.
我同样可以给你三张牌占卜
I can do you a three card reading too...
不用 我只要未来 最后一张
I don't want that. I just want the future. The last one.
好吧
Okay.
死亡
我有消息
汉普特斯西斯公园见
好吧 你要什么
Okay. What do you want?
二十四小时
24 hours.
和一辆到汉普斯特德的出租车
And a taxi to Hampstead.
只是牌而已 伊芙
They're just cards, Eve.
-没有所谓的命运 -真的吗
- There's no such thing as fate. - Really?
那这是什么
What's this then?
-你今天好敏感 -我每天都敏感
- You're a lot today. - I'm a lot every day.
他身上有她的一个器官
One of her organs is inside of him
而他们还是无法在彼此面前撒尿
and they still can't piss in front of each other.
我不会太当真的
I wouldn't take it too seriously.
你俩可以共享一个睡袋吗
Hey, are you two okay sharing a sleeping bag?
你干什么
What are you doing?
我们把他们那辆破房♥车偷了吧
Shall we steal their stupid camper van?
好
Yes.
好吧 最近的卡车服务站不是很远
Oh, OK, so the nearest truck stop isn't that far.
也许他们那有手♥机♥充电线
Maybe they'll have a phone charger.
海莲娜的手♥机♥竟然这时候没电了
I can't believe Helene's phone dies now.
卡车服务站都有什么
What do they even have at truck stops?
卡车
Trucks.
喂我一块好吗 亲爱的
Feed me one will you, honey?
当然了 宝宝
Sure thing, bubba.
你是吃到了咖啡味的吗
Oh, did you get the coffee one?
-是 -报应
- Yeah. - Mmm. Karma.
*但别忘了是我带你到了你现在的位置*
*But don't forget it's me who put you where you are now*
*我也可以带你回去*
*And I can put you back down too*
*你不 你不想要我吗*
*Don't, don't you want me?*
*你知道我无法相信*
*You know I can't believe it*
*当我听说你不会见我时*
*When I hear that you won't see me*
*你不 你不想要我吗*
*Don't, don't you want me?*
*你知道我不相信*
*You know I don't believe you*
*当你说你不需要我的时候*
*When you say that you don't need me*
*太晚才发现*
*It's much too late to find*
*在你觉得你改变想法的时候*
*When you think you've changed your mind*
*你最好能回心转意不然我们都会不好*
*You'd better change it back or we will both be sorry*
*你不想要我吗 宝贝*
*Don't you want me, baby?*
*你不想要我吗*
*Don't you want me? Oh!*
*你不想要我吗*
*Don't you want me...*
天啊 他们有炸薯圈
Oh, my God, they do curly fries.
炸薯圈
Curly fries?
什么
What?
能用一下吗
Can I use this?
好的
Yes.
好
Yes.
汉普特斯西斯公园
最好是好消息
This had better be good.
我有二十二小时
I have 22 hours
我想在晚餐前干掉十二门徒
and I would like to take The Twelve down before supper time.
康斯坦丁死了
Konstantin's dead.
是我杀死的
I killed him.
用一把披萨刀
With a pizza cutter.
就这个吗
Is that it?
他想让我告诉你他一直都爱着你
He wanted me to tell you he always loved you.
并且给你这个
And to give you this.
你可以寄给我的
You could've posted it.
我只是以为 可能
I just thought... Maybe...
好吧 现在你告诉我了
Well, now you've told me.
等等
Wait.
你真变♥态♥
You're a psychopath.
我喜欢芥末
I like mustard.
一团糟
It's messed up.
我还变♥态♥ 得了
I'm the psychopath? Please...
什么
What?
你继续
Go for it.
好 现在我们有地址了
Okay. We have the address.
家燕 你确定这是正确的地址吗
The Barn Swallow? Are you sure this is the right location?
明信片上是这么说的
It's what the postcard said.
这是军情六处的酒吧 无♥耻♥的蠢货
That's the pub by MI6, the cheeky tossers.
有一次 我和比尔去那里
One time, me and Bill were in there,
看到有个人吐在酒杯里又喝下去
and saw a man vomit into his pint glass and then drink it.
比尔
Bill.
你在柏林的舞厅里杀了他
You murdered him, on a dance floor in Berlin.
是啊
Of course.
我还记得比尔
I remember Bill.
我也记得
So do I.
你叫什么
What's your name?
帕姆
Pam.
帕姆 我去年有两大发现
Pam, I've made two discoveries in the last year.
首先 我穿亚麻很好看
Firstly, that I look exceptional in linen.
真的 无人能比
Really. Truly unbeatable.
其次是
And secondly, that emotions or
人们称之为情绪和感受的东西
feelings as people apparently like to call them nowadays,
最多只能带来麻烦
are at best an inconvenience
而且是对个人自♥由♥的祸害
and at worst a total scourge on one's freedoms.
尤其是内疚感和羞耻心 别让它们占上风
Guilt and shame especially. Don't let them take hold.
这让我想起我的女儿
This reminds me of my daughter.
-她是那么平静祥和 -是吗
- So tranquil and serene. - Is she?
她活得好好的 就是很烦人
Oh, alive well, just supremely irritating.
别张嘴 刚刚我看到了死狐狸
Don't open your mouth. Just seen a dead fox.
家燕
(军情六处酒吧)
楼上的房♥间都空着
Upstairs rooms are all empty.
地窖只有一个人
Cellar just had a guy in there
酸黄瓜用罐子直接吃
eating pickles straight from the jar.
真恶心
How wretched.
我们走吧
Shall we go?
卡罗琳
Carolyn.
你怎么样
How are you?
-我怀念哈瓦那 -我也是
- I miss Havana. - Me too.
音乐 舞蹈
The music, the dancing.
喝醉的人裸奔
The inebriated nudity.
你们俩回避一下好吗
Could you two give us a moment?
不管你要骂什么 还是省省吧
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表