剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
然后你出现
And then you show up.
震惊到她
Now that will really shock her.
如果你想知道
That's if you want to know
谁下令杀了你儿子的话
who ordered your son's death,
只能这么做
of course.
行 打电♥话♥吧
Fine. Make the call.
走开
Go away.
感觉如何
How's it feel?
她用圣诞爆竹材料制的
She just gave me stitches
缝合套装给我缝了几针 所以
with a sewing kit from a Christmas cracker, so...
我认真的 伊芙
I'm serious, Eve.
走
Go.
-穿上 -给我
- Put this on. - Give it to me.
-手臂伸进 -我自己能行
- Put your arm in... - Uh, I can do it myself.
好
Okay.
你害我被捕
You had me arrested.
我以为把你关起来对我好
I thought locking you away might be good for me.
好吗
Was it?
好了
There.
很搭
Suits you.
海莲娜会想要再来杀你
Helene is going to try and kill you again.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
得走了
Ah. Got to go.
不 别搞笑了
No, don't be ridiculous.
海莲娜认为你准备好了
Helene thinks you are ready,
但第一次刺杀从来都不容易
but the first hit is never easy.
你觉得你准备好了吗
Do you think you're ready?
是的
Yeah.
你准备怎么做
How are you going to do it?
你得有个计划
You need to have a plan.
我在筹备
I'm working on something.
听着 薇拉内尔遇到的事
Listen. What happened to Villanelle
下一个就是我
will be me next.
接着有一天
And then, one day,
就会是你
it will be you.
不
No.
她从不遵守规则
She doesn't follow rules.
我遵守
I will.
一旦你杀了「十二门徒」 就结束了
Once you kill The Twelve, that's it.
没有回头路
No going back.
要我载你一程吗
You want a ride?
不要
No.
你知道这东西可以从超♥市♥里拿吗
You know, you can just get these at supermarkets?
和手推车放一起
They have them with the trolleys.
来吧
Come on.
很好玩的
It's fun.
有那么一刻我以为失去你了
I thought I lost you there for a minute.
然后呢
And?
我不喜欢
I didn't like it.
你知道谁是拉尔斯·莫尔吗
Do you know who Lars Meier is?
他在「十二门徒」里地位很高
He's high up in The Twelve,
并且跟卡罗琳有关系
and he's connected to Carolyn.
有可能她就是最高层
I mean, maybe she's at the top.
我知道他们在柏林偷占的房♥屋地址
I have an address to the squat in Berlin and...
我知道一切会结束得很难看
Look, I know this is going to end badly.
-但我们不能一走了之 -我不在乎
- But we can't just walk away. - I don't care.
我有自己的事要做
I have my own stuff to do.
-不会结束 -伊芙 你走
- It's not going to end... - Eve, just go!
好吧
Okay.
刹车有点那啥
The brakes are a little...
再提醒一下我为什么要做这件事
Remind me why I'm doing this again.
哪部分 绑♥架♥未成年
Which part, abducting minors,
还是把我扔在伦敦
or leaving me in London?
所有
All of it.
都因为「十二门徒」
Because it's The Twelve,
比尔 肯尼
Bill, Kenny,
还有那次他们直接捅了你丈夫喉咙
and there's that time they forked your husband in the throat.
我不敢相信
I can't believe...
我不敢相信我居然信她了
I can't believe I believed her.
薇拉内拉
Villanelle?
不 卡罗琳 她是「十二门徒」一员
No, Carolyn. She's Twelve.
最初的「十二门徒」
As in Original Twelve.
从她敲开我家前门那刻起就一直在耍我
She's played me since the moment she knocked on my front door.
她应该要去拉斯维加斯 得清理门户
She should go to Vegas. She'd clean up.
好吧 我看看能不能找到她
All right. Let me try and find her.
谢了
Thank you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
只是头疼
Just a headache.
给你止疼片
Painkillers.
谢谢
Thanks.
非洲菜 灵乐
海莲娜要你死 但我不同 斯塔茨曼酒店 柏林 冈恩
喂
Yes?
你说偷占的房♥子在柏林
You said the squat was in Berlin.
对
Yeah.
卡罗琳也在柏林
So is Carolyn.
卡罗琳
Carolyn?
她在找拉尔斯
She's looking for Lars.
等等 什么 你怎么知道
Wait, what? How do you know...
伯蒙德赛 伦敦
好吃的肉丸
...meatballs, delicious!
多汁的肉丸
Juicy meatball subs!
多芝士 多肉的三明治
Cheesy, meaty sandwiches.
三明治
Sandwiches!
镇上最好吃的肉丸
Best balls in town.
你好 宝贝
Hey, baby.
-新来的 -对
- You new? - Yeah.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard!
真可爱
How cute!
三明治
Sandwiches!
三明治
Sandwiches!
镇上最好吃的三明治
Best balls in town.
三明治
Sandwiches!
三明治 三明治
Sandwiches, sandwiches.
你想试试吗 镇上最好吃的三明治
You wanna try? Best balls in town.
美味烤肉
Tasty doner!
香辣牛肉
Fiery beef!
你可真是个害羞的孩子
You're shy girl.
是有一点
A bit.
别担心
Don't worry.
你会变得很棒的
You're gonna be great.
我最开始的时候也很害羞
I was shy when I started too.
多芝士 多芝士多火腿的三明治
Cheesy! Cheesy, hammy sandwich!
最开始来这个鬼地方的时候
I was alone in this butthole country
我孤身一人 身无分文
without a penny to my name.
那一定很艰难
That must have been hard.
艰难 是的 小姑娘 就像弹弹珠一样难
Hard. Ai, chica. Hard as marbles.
但是现在再看我
But now look at me.
多开心 今天早上还喝了杯免费的咖啡
Happy. Got a free coffee this morning,
而且我妈妈要飞来看我了
and my mama is going to fly out and visit me.
我真的好爱我妈妈
I really love my mama.
那真是太好了
That's so great.
我去那边碰碰运气
I'm just gonna go over here and see if I have more luck.
好 宝贝 没问题
Okay, baby. Okay.
-三明治 -三明治
- Sandwiches! - Sandwiches!
三明治
Sandwiches!
你确定是她
Are you sure she's the right person?
-对 怎么了 -就是 她这个人
- Yes. Why? - Well, she's...
很好
nice.
-她知道自己做错什么了吗 -不知道
- Will she know what she's done wrong? - No.
我们不问 不想
We don't get to ask and we don't get to think,
只杀
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表