剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
真心话
Truth!
你是个"重生"基♥督♥徒吗
Are you a born-again Christian?
你怎么什么都知道
How do you know everything?
上帝良善仁慈
God is good.
选真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
真心话
Truth.
你♥爸♥真的是个性感断背间谍吗
Was it true your dad was a sexy, gay spy?
是真的 爸爸以前酷爱阴♥茎♥
It's true, Daddy did have a penchant for the penis.
酷爱...
A penchant...
选真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
真心话
Truth.
伊芙什么地方吸引到你
What intrigues you about Eve?
我不久前见了位心理治疗师
Well I just met a therapist,
他说我只是享受控制她的感觉
and he said I just like the control I have over her.
真是这样吗
Is that true?
也不是不对
It's not not true.
心理治疗师能知道些什么
Well, therapists, what do they know?
也就是花钱雇他们重复你问的问题而已
I mean you just pay them to repeat your questions back at you.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said!
选真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
大冒险
Dare!
是你
Hello?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead?
要我追他吗
Shall I chase him?
要
Oh, yes.
什么消息
So, what's the news?
你着急吗 我正要泡澡
Are you in a rush? I was about to have a bath.
喝什么自己倒
Pour yourself a drink.
你想玩套路 我奉陪
You want to play? I'll play.
放这
Here.
你图什么
Why do you do it?
你指什么
What?
你的工作
Your job.
我不喜欢软弱的女人
I don't like weak women.
我不希望自己软弱
I don't want it for myself.
也不想看到其他女人这样
I don't want to see it in others.
所以你就找帕姆这种脆弱的孩子
So you take vulnerable kids like Pam
把他们变成你的...
and then turn them into your army of...
女机器人♥大♥军
femme bots.
女机器人
Femme bots?
我把她们从不幸的人生中解救出来
I take them from their sorry little lives
赋予她们力量
and I give them power.
做这些是为了谁
Who's this all for?
伊芙
Eve,
你不知道我做了什么 给了她们什么
you don't know what I do or what I give to them.
那就讲给我听
So, tell me.
对不起
Oh. Sorry.
要不 能不能...不好意思
Oh, um, you know, if you could just, sorry...
就这样
Oh, yeah, oh...
这太不舒服了
This is so uncomfortable.
我煲了汤 想喝吗
I made soup. Do you want some?
很想喝
I really do.
你是怎么认识那个男人的
So how did you know that man?
以前有过一段
He was an old flame.
他是十二门徒的吗
Is he Twelve?
问题是我现在给了他逃匿的机会
Problem is I've now given him a chance to go to ground.
我觉得我还是走为上策
I think I'd better make tracks.
柏林 你想一起吗
Berlin, if you care to join?
你还没选过大冒险
I didn't give you a dare.
那来吧
Oh, go on then.
空弹吉他
Do air guitar.
不 这没意义
No, that's pointless.
大冒险就是没意义
Well, dares are pointless.
大冒险的意义就在于意义
The point of them, is to be pointless.
来吧
Come on.
你看起来像要掐死小沙鼠 那不行
What, you look like you're stroking a tiny gerbil, don't do that.
放开点
Give me more.
再放开点
I need much more.
对了
Yes.
真是...
That was...
真是太精彩了
That was amazing.
乱说
Ridiculous.
再见 薇拉内尔 乖
Goodbye, Villanelle. Be good.
卡罗琳
Carolyn?
对不起我之前想杀你
I'm sorry I tried to kill you.
弗拉德
那人真懒
Oh, that guy is lazy.
这周就淘汰他了
He's going home this week.
我还没告诉你消息
Oh, uh, I haven't told you the news.
我把薇拉内尔弄出来了
I got Villanelle out.
她自♥由♥了
She's free.
什么
What?
我想着你应该想知道
I thought you'd want to know.
你知道什么是激♥情♥吗
Do you know what passion is?
有人认为是性 是兴奋
People think it's sex, excitement.
但激♥情♥的真正定义是忍♥受折磨
But the actual definition of passion is to suffer.
薇拉内尔不就是这样的吗
That's what it is about Villanelle, isn't it?
你就喜欢这个 对吧
You love this, don't you?
让你高兴
It delights you.
我觉得是让你高兴了
I think it delights you.
这正是你想要的
This is what you want.
简直太对了
You have no idea.
你觉得如果我们没那样做的话
Do you think what might've happened
下集预告
会发生什么吗
if we hadn't done what we did?
你觉得我们会过得正常幸福吗
Do you think we might have led nice, normal existences?
你屋里有人吗
Do you have someone in there?
什么 没有
What? No.
你屋里肯定有人
You totally do, don't you?
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
我在床上发现了一根手指
I found a finger on the bed.
你把我扔下水 现在我耳朵发炎了
You threw me in the water, now I have an ear infection.
你想去购物吗
You want to go shopping?
巴黎发生什么了
What really happened in Paris?
我去海莲娜家了
I went to Helene's.
真好
It is nice.
他一定很重要
He must be a big deal.
我要走了 你想一起吗
I'm going now. Do you wanna come?
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表