剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
别
Stop.
不要
No...
我包里有一封信
I have a letter in my bag.
帮我送给卡罗琳·马滕斯
Bring it to Carolyn Martens for me.
告诉她
And tell her...
我一直爱她
I always loved her.
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-那是我的船吗 -需要柴火
- Is that my boat? - Needed firewood.
我的东西呢
Er, where are my things?
我屋里
In my cabin.
你现在开始跟我睡
You sleep with me now.
这是你的新家 薇拉内尔
This is your new home, Villanelle.
向北移♥动♥
Moving away northwards.
预计在未来的24小时内
The area forecasts for the next 24 hours.
维京 北尤特赛 西南向西北546
Viking, North Utsire, southwesterly veering northwesterly 546.
初有雨 后停
Rain at frst, later good.
福蒂斯 克罗马蒂 福斯 泰恩 多格
Forties, Cromarty, Forth, Tyne, Dogger.
西向北或西北546
West veering north or northwest 546.
偶有阵雨
Occasional rain, showers...
那么 你怎么着 既然海莲娜都死了
So, what happens to you, now that Helene's dead?
我是为十二门徒办事 不是为海莲娜
I'm working for The Twelve, not Helene.
我要离开
I'm leaving.
为什么
Why?
我受够他们了
I'm done with them.
我能杀几个杀几个
I'm going to kill as many of them as I can.
他们也把你关了起来 只是你看不清楚
They've got you in a cage. You just can't see it.
我最最珍视自己在这儿的自♥由♥
I value my freedom here above all else
这份自♥由♥拜十二门徒所赐
and The Twelve grant me that.
有代价的
It comes at a price.
-小小的代价 -行吧
- It's a small price. - OK.
我要拿我的东西
I'm going to need my stuff.
你要是威胁到我的生活方式 薇拉内尔
If you threaten my way of life, Villanelle,
我会剥你的皮 慢慢剥
I will rip you apart. Slowly.
看你怎么选
Your choice.
你得先追上我
If you can catch me.
错招
Oh, no...
开始了
薇拉内尔
Villanelle...
薇拉内尔
Villanelle!
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表