剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
树 树 树
Tree, tree, tree.
抱歉你见到我那样
I'm sorry you saw me like that.
彼此彼此
You and me both.
你不像其他女人
You're not like the other women.
你能跟上我
You can keep up with me.
我想要一个名字
I need a name.
我知道
I know.
我之前很生气
I was angry.
我在努力克服
I'm working on it.
你真应该把门锁上
You should really lock your door.
伊芙 不要
Eve, don't.
不
No!
什么感觉
How does it feel?
干得漂亮
Well done.
你杀了一个
You've killed one
他们接着就会找一个替代
and they'll just replace him.
再杀 再替
Again and again.
不停
Over
这么下去
and over and over.
菲斯嘉岛
苏格兰
*没人能救你*
* No-one can save you *
我背疼
My back hurts.
我能待这儿吗
Can I stay here?
下集预告
酸菜可乐 付过了
Paid for the pickle and a Coke.
你最近有做过什么真正有趣的事儿
Hey, what was the last really fun thing that you did?
不记得了
I can't remember.
你走运了 我知道什么算有趣
Oh, you're in luck, because I put the "f" in "fun."
希望你不要介意我唐突
I hope you don't mind the intrusion.
我给咱俩点了餐前酒
I bought us both an aperitif.
人这一辈子
All we can do in life is
不过就是在种种小事里找些乐子
try to find some joy in the little things.
-看到什么 -多毛的猪
- What can you see? - Hairy pigs.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
看着像生气的圣诞老人
You look like an angry Santa Claus.
这种感觉无与伦比
It's an incredible feeling
当你触手可及
being inches
一直所寻找的目标
from the thing you've been looking for.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表