剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
不管里面是什么情况
You want to knock on that door,
你就直接过去敲门
without knowing what's on the other side,
还觉得这个玩意能保护你
and you think that this is gonna protect you?
之前是可以的
Well, it has before.
伊芙 你想追捕「十二门徒」
Eve, you want to hunt down The Twelve,
想杀掉他们的头领
you wanna kill the top brass,
甚至想就此牺牲
you wanna die while doing it,
我都完全支持你
you have my support, one hundred percent.
但这样的话 你没等接近目标就没命了
But this way, you will die before you even get close.
你得为了将来压住你的想法
Gotta hold something back for what's to come.
走吧
Let's get out of here.
谢谢 我来吧
Right, thanks, I'll get it.
我来付
I'll get it.
-我来付 -我们AA
- I will get it. - We will split it.
对我更糟
It's worse for me.
可能
It probably...
玛丽娜现在觉得我不会做饭
Now Marina thinks I'm just a terrible cook!
我都忘了
Oh, yes, I forgot.
我给你带了个礼物
I've brought you, a present.
礼物
A present?
我做了什么值得你送礼物给我
What have I done to deserve this?
它钻进了我的厨房♥橱柜里
It had infiltrated my kitchen cupboard.
不好意思
这个刚在桌子下面 不是我们的
谢谢
吓了我一小下
A little light intimidation.
你知道我的人
You know my people
没惊吓做不好工作
wouldn't be doing their jobs correctly without it.
那证明我的信息是有用的了
So has my information proved useful?
一部分吧
Partially.
请你告诉我
Please, tell me.
怎么会有人被一部分敲诈
How can someone be partially blackmailed?
发型邋遢的那个孩子
The child with the floppy hair,
深陷美人计
he has fallen hard for his honey-trap...
你在瞒我什么 弗拉德
What are you keeping from me, Vlad?
别跟我耍小聪明 你没那个脑子
Don't try and outsmart me. You haven't got the neurons.
那个屁♥股♥上有呆子的女人
The woman with the ass on her ass,
一小时前被人发现死了
she was found dead about an hour ago.
上吊自杀
She hanged herself.
好在她的孩子不在场
Fortunately, her children weren't there.
这种事在所难免
These things happen.
珍爱生命 远离毒品
Drugs ruin lives.
如果侍者来了 请帮我点一份小牛肉
If the waiter comes, I'm going to have the veal.
失陪一下
Excuse me just a moment...
来拿这个
Come to get this?
实际上 我是来给你做晚餐的
Actually, I've come to cook you dinner.
但这也给我吧
But I'll take it.
晚饭做什么
What are we having?
肉馅土豆馅饼
Shepherd's pie.
刀你放哪儿了
Where are your knives?
你想知道我怎么知道那是个追踪器的吗
You want to know how I knew it was a tracker?
我从不用带导管的棉条
I don't use applicator tampons.
我始终不理解
I've never understood women
不能把手指伸入自己的女人
who can't insert their own fingers into themselves -
让我看看
Let me see.
在我几乎不了解你的情况下
I feel rude you cooking me dinner
就让你给我做饭 我真是太失礼了
when I hardly know anything about you.
介绍一下你自己吧
Tell me about yourself.
我喜欢假期 狗狗 在沙滩上长时间散步
I like holidays, dogs, long walks on the beach.
还有呢
And?
还有我希望扳倒「十二门徒」
And I want to bring down The Twelve.
我想把这个怪物的头砍下来
I want to cut the head off the monster.
真是太棒了
That's wonderful.
我也喜欢这些事情
I like all of those things too.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
我也想把这个怪物的头砍下来
I also want to cut the head off the monster.
真的
Really?
太棒了 是不是
Amazing isn't it,
你能找到一个与之真正交流的人
when you find someone you can really connect with?
太难得了
It's so rare!
-但你是他们中的一员 -所以呢
-But you're one of those... -So?
所以你为什么想扳倒他们
So why would you want to destroy them?
这才是你的目的
So this is what you're into.
通过折磨来了解打倒「十二门徒」
Torturing your way through The Twelve,
一个一个地干掉他们
picking them off one by one.
我基本不亲自动手
I don't usually do the torture myself.
这是个特殊待遇
This is a special treat.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
除非我想
Only if I let it.
别动
Don't move.
我只有龙虾尾
I've only got lobster tail.
你不必自己单独做这件事
You don't have to do this alone.
老大是谁
Who's at the top?
吃完甜点 我再告诉你
I'll tell you after dessert.
妈妈
抱歉 宝贝 我们吵醒你了吗
克洛艾 这是我的新朋友伊芙
Chloe, this is my new friend Eve.
伊芙是世界上最会讲睡前故事的人了
Eve is the best bedtime storyteller in the world.
你想听她给你讲个睡前故事吗
Would you like her to read you a story?
快来快来
来讲一个故事
你不讲故事她是不会让你走的
She won't let you go until you've done it.
她遗传到了她妈妈的决心
She's got her mother's determination.
拜托 别破坏气氛
Come on, don't ruin the moment.
很久很久以前
有两个公主
她们都想杀死一条龙
第一个公主
更强壮
更漂亮
而且想要所有的荣誉
但是第二个公主
有着第一个公主难以想象的
力量
谁是老大
Who's at the top?
如果你这么想找事 那就自己查吧
If you're so up for a challenge, work it out yourself.
你说对了
You're right.
在这等一下
你到底想做什么
What is it you want to do exactly?
吃完甜点 我再告诉你
I'll tell you after dessert sometime.
我没看到你看见的
I didn't see what you saw.
我看到了一些 一些好的东西
I saw something, something good.
现在呢
And now?
现在我觉得没人会爱她
And now I don't think anyone could love her.
我觉得她就是恶魔的化身
I think she's the devil!
救命
Help!
没事了
There, there.
走吧
Come on.
别恨自己
Don't hate yourself.
你是个完美的小羊羔
You were the perfect little lamb.
像我这样的牧羊人不可能...
A shepherd like me couldn't have...
非常好
Very good.
你真的难到我了
You really got me.
没人可以做到
No one else could've done it.
我以为我可以
I thought I could do it.
宝贝
Baby.
你一点机会都没有
You didn't stand a chance.
别停啊
Don't stop now.
来啊 杀我
Come on, finish the job!
下集预告
目前已有三个疑似「十二门徒」成员被杀
Three suspected members of The Twelve murdered so far.
他们都受到了酷刑
All of them by sadistic torture.
有趣 继续查
Interesting. Keep digging.
海莲娜跟我们一样毫无头绪
Helene is as clueless as we are.
她疯狂折磨每一个门徒直到问出下一个
She is torturing each member to get to the next.
及其女儿 身中十钉 残忍♥被害
我昨晚杀了两个人
I killed two people last night
尽管我很努力试着不去杀他们
after I really tried really hard not to.
干杯
Salud.
从没人跟我说过 女人比男人坏多了
Women are so much worse than men. No one told me.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表