剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
Why are you here?
海莲娜是第一个信任我的人
Helene's the first person who believed in me.
而且我认为自己能做好
And I think I could be good at it.
你为什么加入
Why are you here?
有点像是
Things kind of, uh,
滚雪球效应
snowballed.
小仓鼠
Hamster-Hamster.
在这遇到你真好
Fancy seeing you here.
-你要不要来滑 -我很忙
- Are you gonna skate or... - I'm busy.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
帕姆
Pam.
人生苦短
Life is miserable.
及时行乐
Go and take the joy when it comes along.
别担心 我不会再打扰你了
Oh, don't worry, I won't bother you again.
我很担心你 冈恩
你不仅代表你自己
你当然会做得更好
我对你很有信心
好吧
白♥痴♥
很好
Good.
让帕姆来
Let's have Pam do it.
考验她一下
A challenge.
你又在跟踪我
You're stalking me again.
卡罗琳说了什么
What did Carolyn have to say?
卡罗琳
Carolyn?
你也找到那房♥子了
Oh, you had the squat.
所以你们打算合作
So you're working together.
她倒想呢
Please. She wishes.
-喝酒吗 -不喝
- Drink? - No.
干杯
Cheers.
我听说薇拉内尔幸运地逃过一劫
I hear Villanelle had a lucky escape.
真让人庆幸
What a relief.
那么
So,
我们曾共浴
we have a bath,
你吻了我
you kiss me,
现在你来我的房♥间
and now you come to my hotel.
你想要什么 伊芙
What is it you want, Eve?
卡罗琳在哪
Where's Carolyn?
天哪
God...
你总是急着前进
You're always, "Go. Go, go!"
来
Come.
坐
Sit.
惊喜
Surprise!
后果很严重 薇拉内尔 你知道的
There's gonna be consequences, Villanelle, you know that.
你
You...
伊芙
Eve!
为荣耀而战 是吗
Make it glorious. Huh?
你去哪
Where are you going?
我们结束了
I'm done with you.
尤瑟夫
Yusuf?
眼镜蛇出租车 柏林
Cobra Cabs, Berlin.
卡罗琳今早乘了他们的车
Carolyn paid for a taxi with them this morning.
谢谢你 天哪
Thank you. Oh, my God.
谢谢
Thank you.
别让自己丧命
Don't get yourself killed.
你好
Hello.
你确定你是
Are you sure you're...
女王
想打车吗
也许 我想问你能不能帮我个忙
Maybe. I wondered if you could help me.
你见过
Have you seen
这位女士吗
this lady?
见过
Oh, yeah.
今天见过
Earlier today.
她匆匆忙忙下了我的车
She left my car in a hurry.
她说她要去哪了吗
Oh, did she say where she was going?
没有
Nope.
人不犯我
The thing is, if people don't interfere with me,
我不犯人
I don't interfere with them.
这是我的道德准则
That's my moral code.
好吧
Yeah.
这个女士是地狱的头子
Yeah, well, this lady was a boss from hell.
她让我成为她国际杀人比赛上的一个棋子
She made me a pawn in her international killing ring.
她让我中了枪 但不给我付工资
She got me shot, and she never paid.
这能让你破个例吗
Is that breaking the moral code?
好吧 有道理
Damn right it is.
老兄
Homie!
我找你是帮别人的忙
这儿有一姑娘想找
之前从我车上跳你车上去的那位女士
那么
Well?
除了我 只有弗雷德跑那么远
Fred is the only other driver working out that far.
那位女士在我之后又叫了一辆车
Your lady got another cab after me
弗雷德开的
and it was with Fred.
她比你大吗
Was this lady older?
是的
Uh, yes.
嗯 她坐我的车
Yeah, I drove her.
不过 我每天要送那么多人
It's just I get so many fares every day, you know,
很难记得住
it's hard to remember.
你想要贿赂的话 能明说要多少吗
If you want a bribe, can you just tell me how much?
冷静 五十多了
Let's be chill. 50's a lot.
二十就行
20 is fine.
方便找吗
Do you have change?
谢谢
Thank you.
真是哪儿都有你啊
Well, you really are like a bad penny.
遇上有良心的师♥傅♥ 你刻意换车也没用
Switching taxis doesn't work when the driver has a moral code.
恕我直言 伊芙
A word of advice, Eve,
杀拉尔斯是下下策
killing Lars would be a very bad move.
谁说我想杀的是他
Who says he is the one I want to kill?
贾尼丝
Janice.
你早就是十二门徒的一员
You were a member of The Twelve all along.
不是
No.
我当时想打探进一个无政♥府♥者团体
I was infiltrating an anarchist group.
-是我第一 -别说了
- It was my first... - Just stop.
拉尔斯那时候叫约翰
Lars went by the name Johan then.
他是最早的人 他
He was there at the beginning. He was a...
什么最早
Beginning of what?
别打岔
Stop interrupting.
他们是革命者
They were revolutionaries.
约翰和他朋友想要制♥造♥混乱
Johan and his chums had ideas about causing chaos,
打破现状 什么的 无所谓
you know, just disrupting the status quo. Whatever.
那时候看 确实诱人
I'm sure it all seemed very alluring at the time.
但是 预料得到 他走岔了
But of course, he went astray
因为权力总能腐蚀人
because power inevitably corrupts.
例证就在眼前
Evidently.
我不是十二门徒
I am not Twelve.
真是满嘴跑火车
You are full of shit.
你才不在乎背叛了谁 你已经烂透了
You don't care who you betray. You are rotten to the core.
老天爷 伊芙 你我目标相同
God's sake, Eve. We both want the same thing.
只不过我活儿更好
I'm just doing a much better job.
所以别再招摇着嚷说要杀人
So stop stomping around threatening to kill people
让我做我的事
and let me do my thing.
我都这么近了
I am this close!
如果我觉得那家伙杀了我儿子
If I thought that man killed my son
他早都死了
he'd be dead already,
但不是他
but he didn't.
不过他能告诉我是谁干的
He can tell us who did though.
这不是为了肯尼
This isn't about Kenny.
是
It is.
对我而言
For me.
给我和他一个晚上
Just give me an evening with him.
好
Fine.
卡罗琳
Carolyn!
嗯 嗯 树
Mmm, yeah. Tree.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表