剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
好吧
Right.
你想聊点什么
What do you want to talk about?
你对我有哪些了解
What do you know about me?
我知道你是个杀手
I know that you're an assassin.
技巧高超
A highly skilled one.
你在奉承我吗
Are you flattering me?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
事实而已
Just the facts.
你有什么烦恼 薇拉内尔
What's bothering you, Villanelle?
我不喜欢我的感觉
I don't like the way I feel.
什么感觉
Which is what?
屎一样的感觉
Like shit.
时时刻刻
All of the time.
我想让你把它治好
I want you to fix that.
然后海莲娜...
And Helene...
然后海莲娜
And Helene,
她让我心如刀绞
she just punched my heart to bits.
-她就不能读一封我的信吗 -抱歉
- She can read one bastard letter! - I'm sorry.
海莲娜喜欢玩弄感情 我得去接她了
Helene's a player. I've gotta go pick her up.
你真要在电♥话♥里说这个吗
Are you honestly doing this over the phone?
什么 我们能不能至少
What? Can we just, at least...
去你的吧
Yeah, well, screw you!
-抱歉 抱歉 -没事
- I'm so... I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
Oh. No.
我女朋友把我甩了 在电♥话♥里
My girlfriend just dumped me. Over the phone.
狗女人
That dog!
-替你不值 -不用
- I'm so sorry. - No.
女人有时很残忍♥
Women can be cruel.
可不是吗
You're telling me.
你也经历过
Oh. You've been there?
可不 一个靓妹
Oh, yeah, chica.
爱得很深
Big time.
知道吗
You know what?
忘记她
Forget her.
就当她是你踩上的狗屎
She's poop on your shoes!
我知道这听上去很可悲 但
Um, you know, I know this is, like, totally pathetic, but...
我在这个国家没有朋友
I have no friends in this country.
一个都没有
Literally, not one and I...
我现在真的不想孤单一人
I really don't want to be on my own right now.
我能不能...
Can I...
-请你喝杯咖啡或酒吗 -不能
- Can I buy you a cup of coffee or a glass of wine? - No.
因为你现在有朋友了
Cos you do have a friend.
费尔南达
谢谢
Thank you.
艾利奥特
你傻吗
Are you stupid?
我认真问的
Just a genuine question because
我说过很多遍了
I've said so many times,
未经我允许你不能出去
you're only allowed out there when I say so.
你会吓跑顾客们
You scare off the customers.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry?
你明知道我不必沦落至此的吧
You know I don't need to be here, don't you?
我当年本可以直接把你送去寄养
I could've just put you in foster care,
我就能上我的大学
and then I'd be at uni
享受我的人生了
having the time of my life.
是 你说过
Yeah, you've mentioned it.
你什么都不是
You're a nobody.
怪不得老爸讨厌你
It's no wonder Dad hated you.
他曾想让妈把你打掉
He wanted Mum to have an abortion.
他看见你这么经营他的生意会无地自容的
He'd be embarrassed to see how you run his business.
你同意吗 特纳先生
Don't you agree, Mr Turner?
再见 帕姆
Bye, Pam.
为被甩干杯
Here's to being dumped.
还有地狱前女友
And ex-girlfriends from hell.
-干杯 -干杯
- Salud. - Salud.
对了 我叫妮可
I'm Nicole, by the way.
我叫费尔南达
Oh, I'm Fernanda.
妮可 女人比男人烂多了
Nicole, women are so much worse than men.
-没人告诉你 -没看过情感专栏吗
- No one told you. - You didn't get the memo?
我...没有
I... no.
这其实是我第一次和女人交往 所以
This was actually my first time with a woman, so...
是吗
Really?
她一定很特别
She must've been really special.
十分抢手
Hotter than potatoes.
性感 神秘
Sexy, mysterious.
还很法式
And French.
给我们来一瓶
We'll have a bottle.
谢谢
Thank you.
豪华软冰淇淋
像有毒废物一样
Like toxic waste.
太英式了
So British.
海莲娜
要化了
It's melting.
那你需要什么 帕姆
So, what do you need, Pam?
那个 那什么
Um, yeah. So...
我想知道你是否认为我已经准备好了
I was just wondering if you think I'm ready.
我能不能尽快开工
Whether I could start work soon.
没有
No.
还没有
Not just yet.
好吧 行
Right. Yeah. Cool.
我会不惜一切代价
I'll do whatever it takes.
-我是说我可以多花时间 -帕姆
- I mean, I can put extra hours in... - Pam.
你有没有什么事要告诉我
Is there anything you'd like to tell me?
我不知道 应该没有
I don't know. I don't think so.
有个前军情五处员工
Well, there's a former employee of MI5
去过你们殡仪馆 你却没告诉我
who came to your funeral home and you didn't tell me.
那个女的反过来追到了我在巴黎的家
That woman, then in turn, tracked down my home in Paris,
我女儿住在那
where my daughter lives.
军情五处
Mi5?
没关系
It's fine.
你急什么 为什么这么迫切
What's the rush? What's so pressing?
我只是
I just...
家家有本难念的经
Things are difficult at home.
好 我明白
Yeah. I get that.
肯定很难
Must be hard.
你知道吗
You know,
我第一次见到你就被你吸引了
I was drawn to you the moment I first met you.
这个躲在暗处幽灵般的小女孩
This little ghost of a girl hiding in the shadows.
人们不会注意到你 就算注意到了
People don't notice you, and if they do,
他们也会低估你
they underestimate you.
这就是你的能量
And there lies your power.
你会非常出色的 帕姆
You're going to be extraordinary, Pam.
但你还没准备好
But you're not ready yet.
相信我 时机到了我会告诉你 好吗
Trust me. I'll tell you when you are, okay?
你知道吗妮可 我们心灵相通
We connected here, you know, Nicole?
早于我们的肉体交融
Before we connected here.
干柴烈火 危险至极
It was fire, it was danger.
她改变了我
She changed me.
电♥话♥里那个女人 她什么样
The woman on the phone, what's she like?
控制狂
Controlling.
自私鬼
Selfish.
妄想狂
Delusional.
你得跟她断干净 妮可
You gotta cut her out, Nicole.
你不点头她休想玩感情游戏
She only gets to play games if you agree to play them.
你说你感觉像屎一样 经常如此吗
You said that you felt like poo. Is that common for you?
不
No.
那现在为何
So, why now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我尽力控制了可我还是杀了两个人
I killed two people last night after I tried really hard not to.
情况虽然不理想 对你来说也可能很正常
Okay, well, that's not ideal, but presumably common for you.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表