剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
At least you're punctual.
不 不 不 我想让你过去把她推下去
No, no, no, I want you to go and push her in.
什么意思
What do you mean?
把那个女人推到海里去
Push the woman in the sea.
为什么 她也没做错什么
Why? She hasn't done anything.
没有为什么 去做就是了 去吧 把她推下去
There is no why, there's only do. Go, push her in.
不去
No.
去
Yes!
你在浪费我的时间吗
Are you wasting my time?
你想要这份工作吗
Do you want this job?
还是你想继续当个无名小卒
Or do you want to be a nobody?
你是傻子吗
Are you stupid?
老天爷啊 回答我啊
For God's sake, answer me!
回家去吧
Go home.
看 是他吗
Look, is that him?
等等 是他吧 现在老了一些 不过...
Wait, that's him, right? Older now, but...
对 肯定是他
Yeah, that's gotta be him.
安妮派西亲亲发的这张照片卖♥♥17欧元
AnniePixieXOXO is selling this picture for 17 euros.
"革命家尤金妮·阿♥拉♥德 柏林 1979年"
"Der Revolutionaire, Eugenie Allard. Berlin, 1979."
尤金妮·阿♥拉♥德
Eugenie Allard.
摄影师 以美苏冷战期间拍摄的作品著名
"A photographer most noted for her shots during the Cold War."
革命家尤金妮·阿♥拉♥德 柏林 1979年
你能查到她的电♥话♥吗
Can you get a phone number?
当然
Yeah.
高速公路养护
你好
Oui?
你好 请问你会说英语吗
Oh, hello, do you speak English?
很不幸会说
Unfortunately.
太好了 我看见你发的革命家那张照片了
Fantastic. I saw your listing online for Der Revolutionaire,
真的很漂亮
it's such a beautiful image.
你知道拍摄对象是谁吗
Might you know who the subject is?
不知道
Nope.
好吧
All right.
你还有这位先生其他的照片吗
Do you have any more photographs of this gentleman?
可能吧 我不知道
Probably. I don't know.
你可以找一下吗
Oh, do you think you could have a look?
你觉得我时间多得用不完是不是
Do you think I have a bag of time?
要么你直接拍下来要么自己过来
Either place a bid or come.
看到你醒了真好
Good to see you awake.
很抱歉你得被铐着
I am sorry about the cuffs.
我想来根雪茄
I'd love a cigar.
很明显俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥
Evidently the FSB is aware
已经知道你是「十二门徒」之一了
that you're a member of The Twelve.
我要知道你联络人的名字
So I need the names of your contacts.
雪茄呢
How about that cigar?
做个好人吧
Be a dear.
好姑娘
Good girl.
你很擅长给人点烟
Ah, you know your way around the cigar.
我没有别的意思
Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.
我死也不在女人面前低声下气
I'll die before I grovel to a woman!
这样很蠢 不是吗
Well now that was silly, wasn't it?
有些事困扰着我
There's something niggling at me.
安德里亚斯好不容易
Andreas went to all that trouble
让我当上市长
to get me the position as mayor.
你居然把这全毁了
And you just blow it all up to bring it back here
还让我回来训练那个笨蛋小卒
to train up that little idiot nobody.
康斯坦丁 你是廉颇老矣了吗
Are you losing your touch, Konstantin?
我只是务实
I'm just a realist.
她没什么特别的
There's nothing special about her.
当然我也一样
And there's certainly nothing special about me.
现在我在思考
So now I'm wondering--
思考不是你的活 把你本职的事做好
Wondering is above your pay grade. Just get the job done.
你猜怎么的
You know what?
我真的很喜欢我的新生活
I really like my new life.
不如这样吧
So how about this?
你给我安排回俄♥罗♥斯♥的飞机
You put me back on a plane to Russia,
我就不说出去 不然我就打给安德里亚斯
and I keep quiet. Or, I can call Andreas...
看他知不知道你的计划
check he knows about whatever it is you're up to.
什么
What?
我认识保罗
I know about Paul.
哪个保罗
Paul who?
你肯定还记得保罗吧
Oh, you must remember Paul?
灰色头发 戴眼镜
Grey hair, glasses.
你诬陷他从「十二门徒」那里偷了六百万欧元
You framed him for stealing six million euros from The Twelve?
在「十二门徒」发现你是个偷东西的蟑螂之前
Yeah, get the job done before The Twelve find out
把任务完成
what a thieving little cockroach you are.
*我不想在蜜月的时候*
*The wedding moon And I don't want to choose*
*纠结善恶黑白*
*Between the black and white*
*我不在乎*
*I don't care*
*我不在乎*
*I don't care*
*暴风雨降至 请求上天怜悯*
*The storm is coming Lord have mercy*
*我也有同感*
*And I feel the same*
你想要雪茄直说就好
If you wanted a cigar, you could have just asked for one.
*我不在乎*
*I don't care*
*我不在乎*
*I don't care*
*我在光亮中追逐龙*
*I chased the dragon In shiny vision*
*我感到痛苦*
*And I feel the pain*
*我不在乎*
*I don't care*
是你
Oh, it's you.
给你以后一个参考 我讨厌惊吓
For future reference, I hate surprises.
现在给你想要的工作还来得及吗
Is it too late to offer you the job you wanted or...
扳手
A wrench?
得了吧 你可以找点更有创意的办法
Oh, come on! You're more inventive than that.
你一直很有创意
You've always been more inventive.
就算你还是个小孩子的时候
Even when you were a child.
我一直在想你还记不记得我们初次见面
I often wonder if you remember the first time we met?
你知道我们在俄♥罗♥斯♥监狱里见过
You know there was the time in prison, of course, in Russia,
但之前还有一次 在孤儿院
but before that too. At your orphanage,
你当时九岁
when you were 9 years old.
我不知道你还记不记得 我当时就喜欢你
I never knew if you remembered that. I liked you instantly.
来吧 来吧 高射手
Let's go! Let's go! High Striker!
梦乐园
谁是最强的
Who's got the strongest swing?
朋友 没错 就是你 我在看你呢
Mate! Yes, you! Yeah, I'm looking at you, mate.
来啊
Oh, come on!
要来一锤吗
Oy, do you wanna go?
没错
Yes!
来吧 秀肌肉了
Come on, show us your muscles.
我的天
Whoa. Oh, my...
天啊 你怎么做到的
What the hell? How'd you do that?
顺便 我叫戴伦
I'm Darren, by the way!
证明给我看
Prove it.
那可不好玩
That was not pleasant.
我说证明给我看
I said prove it.
我要止疼片 我车上的杂物箱里有
I'll need some painkillers. There's some in the glove box.
真行 薇拉内尔
Oh, good God, Villanelle.
发生什么了
What's happened to you?
我还以为你喜欢 至少
I thought you enjoyed all this, at least--
说
Talk.
你有一条手链 便宜的那种小玩意
You had a bracelet, a cheap little thing,
上面有个芭蕾舞鞋的吊坠
with a ballet slipper pendant attached to it.
我记得是因为你用那手链做的事
I remember it because of what you did with it.
孤儿院还有一个女孩
There was another girl at the orphanage
偷了你的布丁还是什么让你不高兴了
who, uh, upset you somehow, stole your pudding or something.
所以在夜里趁她睡觉的时候
So, in the middle of the night, while she was sleeping,
你把手链摘下来
you took the bracelet off
紧紧地拴在了她的食指上
and you tied it tightly around her index finger,
所以几个小时后她醒来的时候
so that when she woke up some hours later,
她的手指已经变黑了
her finger was turning black.
管♥理♥员♥试着切断手链
The staff tried to cut it off,
但手链绑得太紧了 他们一直在割肉
but it was on so tightly they just were slicing flesh.
最后她失去了那根手指
She lost the finger in the end.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表