剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
我不和叛徒坐在一起
那你就站着说吧
没有指纹 没有外来的肌肉纤维 手法老练
跟之前三起「十二门徒」谋杀案一样
但病理学家发现一处异常
什么
泥炭藓
什么鬼东西
泥炭藓 一种只生长在苏格兰的藓
但现场有它的痕迹
肯定是有人去过苏格兰 鞋上沾到了
什么 泥炭藓
What, peat moss?
太好了
Marvellous.
等等 再说一遍
Hang on. Say that again.
海莲娜前女友的前夫是谁
So Helene's ex-girlfriend's ex-husband is who?
我不知道
I don't know...
但他是个大人物
...but he is someone.
我觉得他才是海莲娜的目标
I think that's who Helene is trying to get to
因为费尔南达不是她的菜
because Fernanda isn't her type.
你怎么知道她喜欢什么类型
How do you know what her type is?
我就是知道
I know what she likes.
你在搞性别歧视
I think you're being sexist.
说不定费尔南达是「十二门徒」之一
Maybe Fernanda's the one in The Twelve.
不可能 首先
No. Number one,
如果她是 海莲娜早就把她指甲拔♥出♥来♥了
if she was, Helene would have yanked her fingernails out by now.
其次
And number two...
好吧 长得不太像
All right. Yeah. Not very Twelve.
发过来了吗
Oh, is that it?
你得快点
You need to be much faster.
结婚证
Marriage certificate.
你好 拉尔斯·莫尔
Hello, Lars Meier.
梅尔
May-er.
拉尔斯·梅尔
Lars May-er.
我从来没看过你在公开场合露出脚趾
I have never seen your toes nude in public before.
有点诡异
It's very unsettling.
我们找的杀手似乎在苏格兰
It seems our assassin is in Scotland.
-我明天就飞过去 -还有另一桩案子
- I'll fly there tomorrow. - Well, there's been another attack.
一个在古巴的俄♥罗♥斯♥特工
A Russian agent in Cuba.
古兹塔姆·齐默
Guztam Zimmel.
他活下来了
He survived.
-他肯定是「十二门徒」之一 -确实
- Well, then he must be a member of The Twelve. - Indeed.
他一直就在你眼皮子底下
Which means he's been under your nose all along.
他受了酷刑 被留下等死
He was sadistically tortured and left for dead.
他的脚趾被割断了
His toes were severed
塞进鼻孔里
and inserted into his nostrils.
一个幸存者可能比杀手更健谈
Well, a live victim might be more loquacious than an assassin.
是啊 我把他转移到安全屋照顾着
Yeah. I've had him moved into a safe house to be taken care of.
他还不能坐飞机
He won't survive the flight as yet.
我不去苏格兰了 把他给我 我飞去古巴
Well, forget Scotland. Leave him to me. I'll fly to Cuba.
你确定
Are you sure?
可能会弄脏你的
It might get ugly.
弗拉德 我早就不怕脏了我的手了
Vlad, I am more than ready to get my hands dirty.
给我来点你做的美食
Now, let me have some of your delicious food.
谢谢
Thank you.
波拉斯特里女士
有位同事来电
号♥码如下
马丁 那天太谢谢了 还有机会再碰面吗 求你了
算你走运 我今天上午有空 来我家
完美 地址发我
理石山路12号♥
谢谢 我一小时后到
够了
Enough.
话说...
Well...
我们还没有提到房♥间里的大象呢
There's an elephant in the room that we haven't addressed yet.
她怎么了
What about her?
你想改变 想停止杀戮
Well, you want to change, and you want to stop killing.
这些年 你有很多机会
You've had plenty of opportunity
可以杀掉伊芙 但你没有
to kill Eve over the years, and you never have.
我试过
Well, I tried.
如果你想让她死 她早就死了
If you wanted her dead, she'd be dead,
所以是什么让她得以幸免
so what sets her apart?
你享受控制她吗
Do you enjoy the power you have over her?
享受
Yes.
在一段健康的关系里
In healthy relationships
你也要让自己变得脆弱
you have to make yourself vulnerable too.
允许其他人来控制你
Allow someone else to have that sort of power over you.
伊芙做到了
Well, Eve does.
-是吗 -是的 她毁了一切
- Does she? - Yes, she's ruined everything.
那你为什么不向前看呢
So, why don't you move on then?
因为那样会毁掉一切
Because that would ruin everything.
所以你想从她那里得到什么
So, what do you want from her?
我想细嗅她的肌肤
I want to smell her skin.
我想听她讲她每天做的无聊事
I want to hear the boring stuff she does every day
那种她都懒得跟任何人讲的事
that she wouldn't bother telling anyone else
因为真的太无聊了
because it's really that boring.
但是讲给我听的话 就太棒了因为...
But to me, it would be fascinating because...
她是伊芙啊
It's Eve.
因为我们从骨子里了解彼此
Ah, because in our bones we understand each other.
她不算米色人
Eve's not beige then?
她是穿着米色靴子的彩虹
She's a rainbow in beige boots.
薇拉内尔
Villanelle.
开门
Open the door.
-有什么可以为你效劳的吗 -让我进去
- How can I help you? - Let me in.
薇拉内尔
Villanelle!
不 他一天没吃东西了...
No, he hasn't eaten all day...
那是个意外
It was an accident.
你可以让我进去吗
Can you just let me in?
马丁
Martin?
天啊
Oh, God.
马丁
Martin?
马丁 你能听到我说话吗
Martin, can you hear me?
放松
Relax.
顶多也就是脑震荡
Concussion at worst.
你到底来这里干什么
What are you even doing here?
接受心理治疗
Therapy.
你可以直接预约一位
You know, you can just book a therapist.
不需要把他当作人♥质♥
You don't have to take one hostage.
但那样你就不能吸引我的注意力了 对吧
But then you wouldn't be able to get my attention. Right.
把那个给我
Give me that.
你不用来的
You didn't have to come.
我是为了马丁才来的
I came for Martin.
所以你有什么突破了吗
So, did you have any breakthroughs?
或许有了吧
Maybe.
他们把我训练成这样 那么
They trained me to be like this, so
或许我也可以被训练成正常人
maybe I can be trained out of it.
你知道那则关于蝎子和青蛙的寓言故事吗
Do you know that fable about the scorpion and the frog?
-它们上♥床♥了吗 -没有
- They hook up? - No.
它们都死了
They both die.
因为蝎子不能改变它的天性
Because the scorpion can't change its nature.
没准你是那只蝎子
Maybe you are the scorpion.
尤瑟夫
来了
我们第一次见面的时候 我就该这么做了
I should have done this when we first met.
做什么
Done what?
她年轻 稚嫩 但很有潜力
She's young, she's green, but she has potential.
我要她能尽快执行任务
I need her ready to work quickly.
为什么这么急
Why the rush?
我一贯的奇怪作风罢了
Well, you know, the usual antics.
为什么不用当地的候选人
Why not use a local candidate?
因为你太容易被威胁了
Because you're easier to blackmail.
不 因为你是最棒的
No, because you're the best.
而且 帮助一位被社会抛弃的年轻女性
And anyway, isn't it nice to help a disenfranchised young woman
发挥出她的潜能 难道不好吗
fulfil her potential?
快去 快去
Chop chop.
拉尔斯·梅尔
你好
Well, hello.
我接受你的挑战
I rose to your challenge.
你知道谁是老大了吗
You found out who's at the top?
-名字是什么 -别急
- What's the name? - Oh, hang on.
你还欠我一顿甜点
I think you owe me dessert.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表