剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
你休想得到她 她是我的
You can't have her, she's mine!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我会找到你的
I'll find you.
你这是非法侵入 我要杀了你
You've trespassed, I'll kill you.
杀死伊芙
第四季 第八集
[全剧终]
薇拉内尔
Villanelle!
你刚刚一直在看
Were you watching that?
怎么 你想让我说谢谢
What? Do you want me to say thank you?
天啊 我知道他们在哪
Jesus, I know where they are.
知道他们会去哪
Well, where they will be.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
康斯坦丁说你知道怎么解码这个
Konstantin said that you'd know how to decode this,
这是海莲娜的手♥机♥
It's Helene's.
你现在都偷死人的手♥机♥了
You steal phones from corpses now?
他们还不知道她已经死了
They don't know she's dead yet.
他们要开会
They're having a meeting
这就是我们的机会
and this is our chance.
所以你才到这里来了
And this is why you're here?
你知道我为什么来这里
You know why I'm here.
你和我一样想得到这个消息
You want this as much as I do.
你把她怎么了
What did you do to her?
怎么 你需要灵感吗
Why, are you looking for inspiration?
薇拉内尔
Villanelle!
业余选手
Amateur!
有没有搞错
Oh, are you kidding me?
薇拉内尔
Villanelle!
天啊
Jesus!
薇拉内尔
Villanelle!
天啊 她追来了
Oh, God! She's coming.
天啊 快点 快点
Jesus! Oh come on, come on.
天啊
Jesus!
我要杀死你们两个婊♥子♥
I will kill you bitches!
薇拉内尔
Villanelle!
没信♥号♥♥
No signal.
要不我连一下你的热点 你手♥机♥能用吗
Well, maybe we can tether it? Is your phone working?
你到底要不要帮忙
Are you gonna help?
你还是不明白 对吧
You just don't get it, do you?
你要是不想说 没关系 我不在乎 我可以说
You don't want to say it, fine. I don't care. But I can.
我需要你 薇拉内尔
I need you, Villanelle.
我大老远跑过来就是要跟你在一起
I came all this way to be with you
现在在这个...
and in the middle of...
荒山野岭
I'm like nowhere.
你愤怒吗 我很愤怒
You're angry? I'm angry.
你受伤 我也受伤了
You're hurt, I'm hurt.
这就是人生而且我们现在没时间了
That is life and we are running out of time.
所以你不能再耍小脾气
So you need to stop pouting
不要总拉着个脸
and being like a suck face
开始干活
and get on with it!
不要 停下
No, stop!
我的天 我的天 停下 停下
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Stop it. Stop... stop it!
有没有搞错
Are you kidding me?
你们俩还好吗
Are you two okay?
挺好的谢谢
All good thanks.
希斯罗机场
欢迎 卢德米拉
你的旅程愉快吗
你的发音太差了 听起来像只喝醉了的蝙蝠
Your accent is terrible. You sound like a drunk bat.
来吧 走快点
Come on then. Quick march.
一处茅屋
(地点自己查)
我的个魔法保姆啊
Mary Poppins!
这附近的暴风雨都是说来就来
Oh, the storms round here come on in no time.
这么大的雨我们可不能把你们晾在外面
We couldn't leave you out there in the elements.
-对吧 宝宝 -没错 亲爱的
- Could we, baba? - Oh, that's right, honey.
估计明天早上雨就会停的
Oh it'll probably blow over by morning.
在这之前 我估计咱们可以认识一下对方
Until then, I guess we just get to know each other.
聊聊天
Chat.
可能会很有意思
It might be fun!
你们俩是怎么认识的
So, how did you guys meet?
她跟踪了我 把我丈夫赶走了
Oh she stalked me, drove my husband away,
-让我无依无靠 -她跟踪了我
- left me with nothing. - She stalked me.
把我关进监狱 还跟我老板舌吻
She put me in prison, she tongued my boss.
不是这样的
Oh no.
我太好骗了
I'm so gullible.
你们俩又是怎么认识的
Oh, how about you two?
是这样...
Well, erm...
我就... 好 我来告诉她
I'm gonna... oh, I'll tell her.
玛... 抱歉 玛吉给了我一个肾
Mag... sorry. Maggie gave me a kidney.
我当时在医院探望一个朋友
I was in hospital visiting a friend
唐尼在隔壁床上做透析
and Donnie was in the next bed on dialysis.
我觉得他很可爱
thought he's cute.
我觉得她看起来多长了一个肾 开玩笑
I thought she looked like she had a kidney spare, I'm kidding.
后来 六个月后...
And then, six months later...
-要给她们看看吗 -好啊
- Should we? - Yeah.
瞧瞧这个
Look at that.
双肾胎
Kidney twins.
我们永远联♥系♥在了一起
We are bound together, forever.
-是这样的 宝贝 -我的宝宝...
- That's true, baby. - Oh, my baba...
军情六处安全屋
这个地方以前属于一个奥地利女人
This place used to be owned by an Austrian woman
她小时候通过难民儿童运动来到这里
who came here as a child on the Kindertransport.
她死后 就把房♥子和里面所有的物品
When she died, she gifted the whole house and everything in it
捐给了英国政♥府♥以表感谢
to the British government as a way of saying thank you.
我相信她要是知道你乱碰她的陶器
I'm sure she'd be thrilled with you
她会非常激动的
manhandling her crockery.
你想知道我为什么做这份工作吗
Do you want to know why I got into this job?
如果我说不想 你会闭嘴吗
Would a "no" deter you?
我相信我们的所作所为
I believe in what we do.
我知道你听到这句话会很惊讶
And I know it might surprise you to hear this,
但能保护我的国家 我很骄傲
but I take pride in protecting our country.
不过 是好的那部分罢了 不是那些麻烦的
Well, the good bits anyway, not so much the eggy bits.
我做了那些我们都不得不做的不道德的事
And I do the unsavoury things that we all have to do
因为我相信这是为了取得更大的利益
because I believe that they are necessary for the greater good.
但你...
But you...
我认为你喜欢做不道德的事 你爱撒谎
I think you love the unsavoury. You get off on the lying
爱做些偷偷摸摸的事
and the sneaking around
爱在周一早上
and the little nod to somebody
跟某人点点头
on a Monday morning
就可以让千里之外的人被杀掉
that gets somebody a thousand miles away killed.
你有没有感到一丁点羞耻呢
Aren't you even a tiny bit ashamed of yourself?
先把窃听装置拔了吧
Unplug the listening devices.
全部都拔掉
All of them.
拔完了
That's the lot.
你那来自伦敦郊区的漂亮新女友 梅拉妮
Your nice new girlfriend from the Home Counties: Melanie...
其实是海参崴的俄♥罗♥斯♥特工
is actually a Russian agent from Vladivostok.
-胡说 -这种人我看得够多了 真的
- Bollocks. - Oh I've seen a lot of those too, I really have.
你不断发私处特写撩她
You hit her with a deluge of penis portraits.
她出奇迅速地跟你同居了 不是么
She did move in with you bizarrely quickly, don't you think?
还是说 像你这样自负的人根本没注意到
Or maybe, someone with your vanity wouldn't notice that.
她现在大概在你家
She's probably there now,
独自一人 随意搜寻
all alone, free to ransack
你那些肮脏的东西
through your sordid little bits.
你能先帮我把包拿进来吗...
Would you bring in my bags before you...
-好 你准备好了吗 -不不不
- Okay. Are you ready? - Oh no, no, no, no, no, no,
不 我好害怕
no, I'm scared, I'm sacred.
没事的 放松
It's gonna be fine, relax, relax.
好吧 来吧
All right, all right, just do it
是月亮
The moon.
我爱这张卡 这是张很神秘的卡
I love this card, that's a really mysterious card.
听听如何相信你的直觉 宝宝
Listen how to trust your intuition, baba.
我觉得我可能会把他们杀了
I think I might kill them.
我觉得我会帮你
I think I'm gonna help you.
你们想来塔罗牌占卜吗
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表