剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
instead of helping shithead...
谁 薇拉内尔吗
Who, Villanelle?
当然是薇拉内尔
Of course, Villanelle.
不过如果我也替「十二门徒」工作的话
But, hey, maybe if I work for The Twelve,
你就会注意到我了
you'll finally pay attention to me.
告诉我你在哪
Tell me where you are.
伊琳娜 告诉我你在哪
Irina, tell me where you are!
你知道我不能告诉你的 这是规矩 老头
You know I can't tell you. They're the rules, old man.
萨尔茨堡
请原谅我的唐突
I hope you don't mind the intrusion,
我给咱们俩都买♥♥了杯开胃酒
but I bought us both an aperitif.
管他呢 我在度假
Sod it, I'm on holiday.
多美的造物
Ah. Beautiful creatures.
如果没找到观鸟这个爱好
I don't know what retirement would have looked like
不知道我的退休生活会是什么样
had I not found birds.
我猜你就不会总穿一身米色了
You'd have worn less beige, I imagine?
太难看了 对吧
It's ghastly, isn't it?
你也是家燕的爱好者吗
Well, fond of the Barn Swallow too?
我本人还是比较喜欢长颈鹿
I'm more of a giraffe person myself.
这种感觉真的无与伦比
It's an incredible feeling.
当你一直所寻找的目标近在咫尺
Being inches from the thing you've been looking for.
非常了不起
Remarkable.
卡罗琳
Carolyn.
我们可以点餐了吗
Shall we order lunch?
听说维也纳炸小牛排不错
I hear the Wiener schnitzel's good.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
-我很好 -你看起来不好
- Fine. - You don't look fine.
你的样子像愤怒的圣诞老人
You look like Angry Santa Claus.
你是来工作的 还是来怜悯我的
You here to work or give me grief?
两个都有一点
Hmm, bit of both.
我给你点了热巧克力
I got you hot chocolate.
谢谢
Thanks.
咱们今天的日程是什么
So... what's on the schedule today?
我要杀了谁才能让你微笑
Who do I have to kill to get a smile out of you?
看看你的周围 帕姆
Look around you, Pam.
今天忘了训练吧
Forget training today,
你还年轻 好好玩
you are young, go have fun.
我给你打电♥话♥
I call you.
这么说你是来亲自押送叛徒回国的
So, you've come to drag the rat back to Russia by the tail?
你在身后留下了一串背叛的轨迹 卡罗琳
You've left a wake of betrayal behind you, Carolyn.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我
Russia. Me.
甚至你自己的国家
Even your own country.
现在你众叛亲离了
Now you're completely alone.
放着上好的雪利酒不喝 这不像你
Wasting good sherry... unlike you.
请便吧
Be my guest.
再转念一想 如果换了我就不会喝
On second thoughts, I wouldn't if I were you.
这是刚才大厅里那个穿米黄色的家伙买♥♥的
It was bought for me by that beige creature in the lobby.
我猜他是要来杀我的刺客
I suspect he's an assassin sent to kill me.
但我不想破坏你的兴致
Still, I don't want to spoil your fun.
为什么这么说
And why would that be?
我离开的时候
In my absence...
我搞明白了
I found out why The Twelve are such a pain
为什么「十二门徒」这么难查
in the posterior to unearth.
你或许也知道 「十二门徒」各自为政
As you probably know, The Twelve operates in cells,
互相不干涉
and those cells are kept entirely separate from each other.
但是 我还是发现
However, I found out from this
领导层其实会偶尔见面
that the leadership do meet on occasion.
其中之一就是拉尔斯·莫尔
One of whom is Lars Meier.
他是谁
Who is?
我以前认识的人
Someone from my past.
我调查了一遍
When I looked into everyone
我第一次知道「十二门徒」的时候
I had met when The Twelve
见到的那些人
first bleeped on my radar,
他们要么死了 要么就肯定是平民百姓
all of them were either dead or clearly civilian.
那拉尔斯·梅尔呢
And Lars Meier?
刚死
Recently deceased.
所以你查不下去了
So now you're stumped.
也不完全是
Not quite.
我在他尸体上找到这个
I found this on his body.
上面有日期
It contains dates
我觉得这是从前「十二门徒」会面的日子
of what I believe to be previous Twelve meetings.
上面有这个
And then there's this...
家燕 奥地利的国鸟
The Barn Swallow-- the national bird of Austria.
潦草地画在日期旁边
Intricately drawn next to dates,
可能是选好的会议地点
perhaps a favoured meeting place?
你也看到这里精致的装饰了
As you can see from the incessant decor
这就是我来这里的原因
of this place, it led me here.
你一直是最棒的
You always were the very best.
他们开除你的时候肯定是喝醉了
They must have been drunk when they fired you.
-卡罗琳 -该死 或许不是这里
- Carolyn... - Damn! This may not be the place.
那他们也太不要脸了
But surely that would be too brazen.
卡罗琳 你应该知道背叛给我们带来的后果
Carolyn, you know the weight betrayal carries for my people.
等等 弗拉德 你刚才启发了我
Hold that thought, Vlad, you've just given me some inspiration.
家燕 军情六处
抱歉 弗拉德 我的建议是
My apologies, Vlad. My suggestion is that
你带着那个穿米黄色的家伙
I leave you our anoraked friend
代我回俄♥罗♥斯♥
to take back to Russia in my place.
我确信他肯定还在转悠 等着任务完成
I'm sure he's still loitering around, waiting to finish the job.
同时 我也应该回伦敦
Meanwhile, I'll make my way back to London
面对躲不掉的事情
and face what needs to be faced.
你能看到什么
What can you see?
长毛的猪
Hairy pigs.
野猪
Wild boars.
这个是你拿来射我的吗
Is that what you shot me with?
那边还有更好的东西 过来
There's something better over here, come.
可以的话 我拿点这个
I might take a couple of these if that's OK.
好吧 拿吧
Er, yeah, go ahead.
谢谢你来
Er, thanks for coming.
没事 你在我需要的时候帮过我
It's fine, you helped me in a time of need,
我只想报答人情
it felt only right, to return the favour.
你说你需要帮助
You said you needed help?
是
Yeah...
你想要什么样的帮助
What does, erm, help look like to you?
不好说
Oh, I don't know.
我决定要做的每一件事
Everything I have set out to do, I...
你知道我结过一次婚吗
Do you know I used to be married?
我以前打桥牌
I used to play bridge.
我还唱歌♥
I used to sing karaoke...
我最近眼看一女人流血身亡 还杀了一男人
I just watched a woman bleed to death, and killed a man.
-我不能 -别担心
- Er, I can't er... - Oh, don't, don't worry,
他是个大坏蛋
he was awful. Like, really awful.
但是 我
But see, I, erm...
是我想要的
I wanted to...
我想杀他 所以我就这么做了
I wanted to kill him, so I did.
我想薇拉内尔离开 她就走了
I wanted Villanelle gone and now she's gone.
而且难以置信的是我活下来了
And unbelievably, I survived.
-做得好 -好什么
- Well done? - For what?
好什么
For what?
既然细胞不停分♥裂♥
What does it matter if...
永无止境 那一切又有什么意义呢
if the cells keep dividing? And it's endless?
伊芙 我们的一生
Eve, all we can do in life,
就是在小事中寻求乐趣
is try to find some joy in the little things.
一杯酒
A glass of wine,
洗衣服的时候听广播
the, erm, Archers on while you do the washing up,
用好写的自动铅笔
doing a crossword puzzle
玩填字游戏
with the most perfect mechanical pencil.
人生在世的意义
The point...
人生在世的理由 我认为是认识自我
the reason why we're here, I think, is to know ourselves.
但你现在能做的最重要的事
But the most important thing you can do right now...
就是去找爱你的
is go to the people that love you,
理解你的灵魂伴侣
who understand you and know your soul.
我真的很喜欢在麦片里放这个
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表