剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
But now I get it.
你在自己的小角落里 锻炼翅膀呢
You were down in your basement, building your own wings.
虽然弱不禁风
Shitty pigeon wings.
但不管怎么说也是翅膀
But wings nonetheless.
你这么想的
Is that what you think?
我找到拉尔斯了
I found Lars.
我这就要走了
I'm going now.
你要一起来吗
Do you want to come?
你过得越来越糟了
Things have gone really downhill for you.
我过得一直很糟
They're always bad for me.
你只是没看到罢了
You just never really saw.
我过得也很糟
Well, things were bad for me, too.
要抱一个吗
You want to hug it out?
薇拉内尔 你为什么来这儿
Why are you here, Villanelle?
你得告诉我海莲娜在哪儿
You're going to tell me where Helene is.
就这样吗
Is that it?
都不闲聊一下
No small talk?
不说点什么"你好吗 康斯坦丁"之类的话
No "how are you, Konstantin?"
你好吗 康斯坦丁
How are you, Konstantin?
你想知道海莲娜在哪儿
So, Helene...
-你打算杀她吗 -是的
- You want to kill her? - Yes.
先杀海莲娜 再杀其他人
Helene first, and then the rest of them.
我试过帮别人报仇雪恨 但是
You know, I tried killing other people's assholes, but
做慈善应从自家开始
charity begins at home.
你从来都不信我
You never believed in me.
不是这样的
That's not true.
-我一直都信你 -不 你只信
- I always believed that you... - No, you believed
我作为杀手很出色
I was a good assassin.
你信我能对十二门徒有所贡献
You believed I was good for The Twelve.
你从不信过我能做成别的
You never believed I could be anything more than that.
我很后悔之前那样对你
I regret how I was with you.
但我现在有个新徒弟了
But I have a new one now
并且我在试着和她
and I'm trying to do things
以一种不同的方式相处
differently with her.
挺好
Good for her.
我也希望海莲娜能死掉
I would love Helene to disappear,
但我没办法告诉你她在哪儿
but I can't tell you where to find her...
你是不能还是不想
You can't or won't?
因为我不知道她在哪
Because I don't know.
还因为你或许认为自己能全身而退
And because you might think you can get free of them,
但我不能
but I don't.
他们的人总有一天会找上你
One of them will get you one day.
你没办法指望自己训练的杀手不会背叛你
You can't train people to kill and expect them not to turn on you.
薇拉内尔
Villanelle.
我在你之前还训练过
I trained this one up as well,
一个杀手
before you.
她是个疯女人
She is crazy.
但她或许可以帮助你
But she might be able to help you.
并且 我觉得你会喜欢她的
Plus, I think you'll like her.
约翰 现在的问题是
The problem here, Johan,
如果你想的话 也可以叫你拉尔斯
or Lars, if you prefer
就是你聪明反被聪明误
is that you think you're too clever by half.
我很抱歉
I am sorry
用船桨打了你的头
for having hit you over the head with an oar.
我不接受收你的道歉
Apology is not accepted.
完全可以理解 我可以进来吗
Completely understandable. May I come in?
我的准头比之前好多了
I've got a better aim now.
很好
Oh, good.
如果你开枪 你就不能听我讲
Well, if you shoot me, you won't get to hear
我必须说的那些聪明事儿了
all the clever things I have to say.
考虑一下吧
Think about that.
我们这是在等什么 拉尔斯在哪儿
What are we waiting for? Where is Lars?
等会儿你就知道了
You'll see.
盯着那扇门看就好了
Just keep watching that door.
她叫古娜 住在菲斯嘉岛
锁上
Lock.
你不会真以为我不会报复你吧
Did you really think I wouldn't get back at you?
薇拉内尔 薇拉内尔
Villanelle. Villanelle!
难民援助中心
开门 快开
Open the door. Open it.
给我打开
Open it.
开门 开这该死的门
Open the door. Open the damn door.
开 马尔科姆
Do it, Malcolm.
我的天啊 不要 我的天啊
Oh, God! Oh, no! Oh, God!
别这样 我的天啊
Oh, no! Oh, God!
没事的
Oh, it's OK.
下集预告
全都是因为我
It's because of me.
海莲娜在惩罚我
Helene punishing me.
人若不犯我
If people don't interfere with me,
我便不犯人
I don't interfere with them.
我知道这件事最后不会好看的
I know this is going to end badly.
你不会对我倒打一耙的 对吧
You're not gonna shoot me in the back, are you?
快走吧
Walk away now.
不然就杀了她
Or kill her.
你定
Your call.
有人在残忍♥地折磨
Someone is brutally torturing
你的同伙 并且你就是下一个
your peers and you're next.
我就差了一点点
I am this close.
你是打算因为开枪打了我而道歉吗
Are you going to apologise for shooting me?
谁在追杀我
Who's coming after me?
告诉我谁在追杀我 我就告诉你
Give me my name and I give you yours.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表