剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
just have to do.
这么做并不好
It's not nice,
但是是必要的
but it is necessary.
三明治
Sandwiches!
只是 她不是我以为的那样
She's just not what I was expecting.
这就是你选择的生活
This is the life you're signing up for.
要么走
Walk away now,
要么杀了她
or kill her.
你来决定
Your call.
三明治
Sandwiches!
克罗伊茨贝格 柏林
仍然是偷占的吗
不是 好几年前就不是了
我很早以前就知道这儿
她在那儿
卡罗琳
Carolyn.
你的步子还真是大
You have a very large stride.
真有趣 我爸以前总这么说
Funny, my father always said that.
你还有破坏我计划的癖好
You also have a nasty habit of scuppering my plans.
对 你想要我死
Yes. You want me dead.
没什么是做不了的
That's nothing that can't be solved.
我会小心的
I'll watch my back.
我接到拉尔斯电♥话♥的时候很激动
I was so excited when I received Lars's call.
能被注意到确实很好
It was nice to be noticed, but...
但你能出现 真是喜逢盛事啊
You showing up. Now that really is a treat.
你跟我们一伙的吗 卡罗琳
Are you one of us, Carolyn?
抱歉 我有个非常清晰的
So sorry, I just had a very vivid memory
在那边呕吐的记忆
of throwing up over there.
你到过这儿来吗
Oh, so you've been here before?
你还真是哪都去过
You really do get around.
是很久以前的事了
Well, it was a long time ago.
我♥干♥了一整瓶草药利口酒
I was dared to down an entire bottle of Krauterlikor.
喝得晕头转向
I was spinning around in circles.
特别难受
It was really quite awful.
我像维苏威火山爆发
I mean, the vomit just
那般喷射着呕吐
erupted out of me like Mount Vesuvius.
闲聊结束
Well, that's the chit-chat done, so...
你为什么追杀拉尔斯
Why are you targeting Lars?
你为什么替他干脏活
Why are you doing his dirty work?
你怎么知道不是他替我♥干♥活
How do you know he's not doing mine?
我不知道
Oh, well, I don't.
我要他上级的名字
I want the name of his superior.
他可以自己说出来 或者被迫说出来
He can give it willingly, or it will be taken by force.
你了解我的工作吗
You're familiar with my work?
知道
Yes.
你好像有点恋足癖
You seem to have a sort of foot fetish.
这是个妙招
It's a very nice touch.
谢谢
Thank you.
这话从你嘴里说出来很有分量
That means a lot from someone like you.
我父亲认识你父亲
My father knew your father.
你不会是
You're not...
你是 你
You are... You...
你是雅克的女儿
You're Jacques' daughter?
对
I am.
我父亲很爱他
My father loved him.
我感觉你跟我很像
It strikes me that we're quite similar, you and I.
我们都在各自的领域颇有建树
Both masters of our own games.
在完全不同的规则下
In very different rules.
你为什么要为了
Why are you risking your life
等同于一块火腿的人而冒生命危险
for the human equivalent of a lump of ham?
我有生命危险吗
Am I risking my life?
给我上级的名字 我或许能饶他一命
The name of the superior, and I might spare his life.
不过我的耐心有限
But I'm not a patient woman.
对啊
Righty-ho.
你不会冲我后背开枪的 对吧
You're not going to shoot me in the back, are you?
那不太礼貌
Oh, that wouldn't be very polite.
很好 你学到了
Good. You're learning.
我觉得应该是个大个子
I think it was a big guy.
我不该
I would've had...
什么事
What's wrong?
能借一步说话吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
当然
Of course.
有人让你不高兴吗
Did someone upset you?
这种事常有
That happens.
不过你能长出大象一样很厚的皮肤
But you grow a thick skin like a big elephant.
过个一两周你就会好起来的
Just give it a week or two and then you'll be fine.
你就不会在意了
You'll stop caring.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这边
Come on here!
这边
Come on!
不
No!
不要 求你了
No! Oh, please!
不
No!
你不用这样的 求你了
You don't have to do this. Please!
谢谢你关心我
Thank you for being kind to me.
米特区
柏林
克罗伊茨贝格远吗
Is Kreuzberg far?
不远 十分钟
No, 10 minutes.
停 停车
Stop, stop!
谢谢 谢谢
Danke. Danke.
你能往前吗
Can you push... Forward?
往前 往前走 谢谢
Go ahead, forward, thank you.
日安 日安
Guten tag. Guten tag!
抱歉 你会说
I'm sorry. Do you speak...
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
-会 -刚离开的那个法国女人
- Yeah. - Uh... Uh, that French lady who just left,
我跟她约了见面
I... I was supposed to meet her.
她有说要去哪吗
Did she say where she was going?
不 她没说
No, no, I'm afraid not.
她刚刚和一位英国女士在一起
She was just here with a... A... A British lady.
-英国人 -对
- British... - Yeah.
-高个子 红头发 -对 很搭
- Tall, red hair. - Yeah. A good knot.
-她还在吗 -不不
- Is she still here? - No. No.
她大概十五分钟前离开了
She left about... About 15 minutes ago.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟上刚刚右转的那辆车 谢谢
I wanna follow that car that turned right. Thank you.
那女人疯了
婊♥子♥
她完蛋了
这太尴尬了
This is embarrassing.
我要是为了那婊♥子♥背叛任何人
I'll blow my brains out
不如先崩了自己
before I betray anyone for that bitch.
你有名字给我吗
Have you got me a name?
我告诉你是谁杀了肯尼
I'll tell you who killed Kenny.
是你
You.
你没有扣动扳机
You didn't pull the trigger,
但是你杀了他
but you killed him.
跟我说点我不知道的
Try and tell me something I don't already know.
还有 我需要那个人的名字
Still, I need a name
如果你还良心未泯的话
and I am relying on your honour.
就告诉我
If you've got any left.
你怎么不吃
Why are you not eating?
她看着像个好人
She seemed like a good person.
如果工作很简单 才该担心
When this job get easy, then it's time to get worried.
所以 搞尸体防腐
So, embalming.
-你喜欢这工作吗 -我曾经很喜欢
- Did you enjoy it? - I loved it.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你觉得我很差劲还是怎么的
Do you think I'm crap or something?
你一直劝退我
You keep trying to make me quit.
不是
No,
我只是
I just don't
一般不训练你这样的女孩
normally train girls like you.
一般都是训练那些
Usually people who have no other chance,
走投无路的人
or options.
你为什么加入
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表