剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表
I don't know that I shouldn't be offended by that.
你在牢里肯定打了不少飞机吧
You must've jacked off a lot in prison, huh?
什么
What?
我说
I said,
你在牢里肯定打了不少飞机吧
you must've jacked off a lot in prison.
想做啥就做啊
You do what you gotta do.
你在监狱里有"老婆"吗
Did you have a prison wife?
没有
No.
但是
But...
很多人都有 对吗
a lot of guys do that, right?
找另一个人来扮他们的老婆
Get another con to play their wife?
我没这么做过
I didn't do that.
你有没有
Did you...
幻想过不同的女人 或者
fantasize about different women, or...
该怎么说呢
how does it work?
我一直对男人很好奇
I always wonder with guys.
你会不会想起
Do you think about experiences
自己以前的经历
you had in the past,
还是
or do you just
凭空幻想
invent stuff?
都有吧 这问题我没怎么想过
Both, I suppose. I never really gave it much thought.
告诉你吧 这一幕我肯定永生难忘
Tell you what, this'll go in the memory bank.
你真好
You're sweet.
来
Here.
你可以摸
You can touch.
我以为不能摸你们
I thought you weren't allowed to touch.
普通顾客 确实不行
Regular customers, no.
保安会把你脑袋拧了 但是
You get your fucking head knocked off by the bouncer, but...
私人场所 就比较灵活
private, it's a little more... flexible.
你还喜欢我吗
Do you like me so far?
你想上车吗
You wanna get on the train?
什么车
What train?
张嘴
Open up.
是什么
What is it?
就是一点摇♥头♥丸♥
Just a little X.
舒服舒服 放松一下
To get cozy, loosen you up.
反正你明天也不工作 对吧
It's not like you have to go to work tomorrow, right?
我以前没试过摇♥头♥丸♥
I never really done X before.
没有吗
No?
对你超好的
It's so good for you.
以前婚姻咨♥询♥时医生会开 它能
They used to prescribe it in couple's therapy. It just...
消除一切烦恼
cuts out all the bullshit.
让你更加真诚
Makes you more truthful.
这颗超纯的
And this one is so pure,
见效不那么快
not so speedy.
你喜欢我屁♥股♥吗
Do you like my ass?
-喜欢 -我的腿呢
- Yes. - My legs?
喜欢
Yeah.
-我的奶♥子♥呢 -很喜欢
- My tits? - A lot.
太爽了
This is so rad.
我现在都飞了
I'm flying right now.
严格来说
Strictly speaking,
下一部分是禁止的 但是
this next part is not allowed, but...
当你耐心时
when you're patient,
上帝会奖励你
God rewards you.
感觉如何
How does that feel?
我感觉
I have...
五味杂陈
mixed feelings about it.
可怜的宝贝
Poor baby.
你肯定都厌烦了
You must be so tired of
用润滑油和纸巾打飞机
the Vaseline and tissues routine.
就那样吧
It is what it is.
我觉得身肩重任
I feel a responsibility like...
像二战时的护士
like a nurse in World War II.
马里布 我...
Malibu, I...
觉得艾迪不会理解
don't think Eddie would understand.
但我想支持我们的军队
But I wanna support our troops.
你保护国家的安全
You kept our country safe.
-弗雷德 赶紧开门 -该死 该死
- Fred, open the fuck up! - Shit, shit.
-他知道了 -怎么会
- He knows. - How?
-我不知道 -你快去厕所
- I don't know. - You should go in the bathroom.
不 但我们没做错什么
No. But we didn't do anything wrong.
他不会这么想的
I don't think he's gonna see it that way though.
-艾比盖尔 -什么
- Abigail. - What?
我真名叫艾比盖尔
My real name is Abigail.
我虽然讨厌它 但总比马里布强
I fucking hate it, but it's better than Malibu.
-你什么毛病 哥们 -睡着了
- The fuck is wrong with you, man? - I fell asleep.
听着这娘炮音乐 破玩意让我烦心
With this queer music on? Shit works on my nerves.
穿衣服
Get dressed.
怎么了
Uh, what's up?
我一直给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling and calling.
具体路上说 308步♥枪♥给你拿了
I'll explain on the way. I got your 308 out of storage.
我们去干嘛
Uh, what are we doing?
把科瓦尔斯基保出来
We gotta bail Kowalski.
以为你这有个鸡呢
Thought you had a broad in here.
埃文斯来电
失陪一下
Excuse me.
什么事
Yes?
明白了
I see.
你最好坐回去
Better for you if you sit back down.
好的
Yes.
你想要什么 米利扬
What do you want, Miljan?
我想结束咱俩幼稚的较量
I want to end this juvenile rivalry between us.
没问题
Consider it done.
但首先 我想跟杰特讲完
But first, I want to finish telling Jett
我正给她讲的故事
the story I was telling her.
之后 你想对她做什么都可以
After that, you can do with her whatever you wish.
就当做我给你的私人礼物
She will be my personal gift to you.
请坐
Please.
所以 当我们的查理
So, when Charlie here,
不愿把过去不愉快的事放下
not willing to let old bygones be bygones,
雇了你去偷
hired you to steal from me
克里斯特尔至死一直保留的订婚戒指
the engagement ring that Cristelle kept until the moment of her death.
一个价值就两千美元的破戒指
A ring that's worth, what, 2,000 bucks?
但听好 这曾是查理母亲的戒指
But get this. It once belonged to Charlie's mother.
太伤感了
So sentimental.
小查尔斯觉得有必要给我提个醒
Well, Junior felt obliged to give me the heads up.
你还记得我告诉你让•丁格利的事情吗
Do you remember when I told you about Jean Tingley?
让•丁格利是谁
Who the fuck is Jean Tingley?
让•丁格利曾建造了一个机器
Jean Tingley once built a machine
只是为了看它自毁
simply to watch it self-destruct.
维克多·索罗尼克需要查理没有实权的证据
Victor Solonik needed proof that Charlie had no power.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
你就是证据
You are that proof.
你见过了索罗尼克 是不是
You've met Solonik, haven't you?
维克多 见见我的好朋友 杰特
Victor, meet my dear friend, Jett.
很高兴认识你 杰特
Pleasure to meet you, Jett.
抱歉我占用了你朋友的时间
Sorry if I kept your friend.
见过一次
Once.
维克多·索罗尼克是这里管事的
Viktor Solonik runs things here.
不是所有的事
Not everything.
真令人吃惊啊
It's astonishing.
你最好都想清楚了
You better have thought this all the way through.
查理 这个两面三刀的婊♥子♥
This backstabbing cunt has been stealing right
一直在你眼皮子底下偷鸡摸狗
from underneath your fucking nose, Charlie.
与你利害相关的金砖
Gold bricks that you have a stake in.
你藏在朴茨茅斯的跑车
The roadster you stashed in Portsmouth.
她这才刚刚开始
She was just getting started.
他威胁我说要杀了爱丽丝
He threatened to kill Alice.
更别提你那基佬儿子
Do not get me started on your faggot son.
他杀了你买♥♥通的法官
He killed the judge that you bought.
剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表