剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表
罗兰很负责 怎么
Roland is very responsible. Why?
-罗兰认识弗兰克·斯威尼吗 -当然
- Does Roland know Frank Sweeney? - Sure.
我们会给住户分配护工
We share attendant care with our residents,
有时候客人会有特定的护工
so sometimes residents get attached to certain attendants
-建立稳定的关系 -是吗
- and develop a rapport. - Oh, yeah?
这是什么 提案
What is this, uh, proposition...
-507 没错 -507
- 507. Yeah. - 507.
我可以把文本给你 我留在车里了
I'll bring you the literature. I have it out in the car.
我很想和罗兰谈谈
I would very much like to talk to Roland.
有他的联♥系♥方式吗
Is there a number that I can reach him at?
我们不能透露员工的私人信息
We're not allowed to give out employees' personal information.
那些是员工档案吗 那边
Are those the employee files, right there?
他或许就住在附近
I mean, maybe he lives nearby.
我得回去工作了
I have to get back to work.
你叫什么
What's your name?
麦迪森 森林的森
Madisen, with an E.
你就别费事了
And let me save you the trouble--
我就是主管
I am the supervisor.
你在找什么
What are you looking at?
这里没有摄像头
You don't have any cameras here.
没必要 怎么
No need. Why?
别激动 注视桌面
Stay calm. Focus on the desk.
但我没
But I didn't--
你没注视桌面
You're not focusing.
我不想伤害你 除非有这个必要
I'm not here to hurt you, but I will if I have to.
给我罗兰的档案
Give me Roland's file.
这个吗
This correct?
你怎么确定的
How do you know?
给他的支票就送到这个地址
That's the address we send his checks to.
-你姓什么 -女士 我很抱歉
- What's your last name? - Ma'am, I'm so, so sorry--
别哭 我不会再打你了
Don't cry. I'm not gonna hit you again.
德鲁奇
Daruzzi.
转身
Turn around.
鼻子贴着柜子
Nose to the cabinet.
麦迪森·德鲁奇
在你打电♥话♥之前 先等半分钟
Wait 30 seconds before you call anyone,
如果你打给罗兰 我会发现的
but if you call Roland, I'll find out,
接着我就会去你家 然后伤害你
and I'll come to your apartment, and I will hurt you.
明白了吗
You understand.
好的 祝你一天愉快
All right. Have a great day.
这混♥蛋♥是个天才
This shit's genius.
什么
What now?
"我要像打开圣诞礼物那样撕开你的衣装
"I'ma tear you open like a Christmas present
悄悄试探你的身体深处"
and feel my way inside you."
小查尔斯说的
Junior said that?
小查尔斯有着嘻哈诗人的灵魂
Junior's got the soul of a hip-hop poet.
他说"我的老二会像摩西一样让你敞开心扉"
He says, "My dick will open you up tonight like Moses."
波比回复"我无法停止想念你的爱抚"
Bobby answers, "I can't stop thinking about stroking--"
行了 我一点都不想听了
Okay, I don't wanna hear any more of this.
这一句其实还挺温柔的
That one was kind of sweet.
你想让我也给你发这种短♥信♥吗
You'd like me to text you that.
怎么扯到这个了
That's not really relevant.
你觉得我发的短♥信♥还不够色情
I know you don't think I'm dirty enough in my texts.
波比继续说
Bobby goes on.
"我想拦腰抱住你 让你进入我的身体
"I wanna slide my hands around your waist and pull you into me,
让你感受到我对你的强烈冲击"
so you can feel me hard against you."
一会 他又说"然后释放 达到第一波高♥潮♥"
Later, he says, "Then the release. The first wave hits.
我嘴唇 舌头和指尖的每一个动作都在玩弄你
Every movement of my lips, tongue, fingers plays you now.
稍加轻抚便微微颤抖 进而爆发"
Twitching at the slightest touch, coming hard now."
-波比可真能写 -是啊
- Bobby can write. - Oh, yeah.
我也要开始这么做
I'm gonna start.
我打算每天都给你发点下流的短♥信♥
I'm gonna text you something filthy once a day.
我很期待
I look forward to it.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck... you.
我就知道你会说这种话
I figured something like that.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你那十五岁的妈妈
Your 15-year-old mother, mentally deficient,
不仅弱智 身上还长满了懒疮
brain shorting out for the myriad of sores
浑身流脓
bubbling pus over her diseased body,
在你出生的时候
took one look at your sorry ass
看了可怜的你一眼
as soon as you popped out,
然后说"真是浪费精♥子♥"
and said, "Look at this waste of semen."
"天哪 看看这没用的废物"
"God! Look at this useless lump of donkey shit."
"这个人就叫
"This one is called,
去你♥妈♥的♥" 我说的对吗
Fuck You." Am I right?
去你
Fuck...
-妈的 -因为你
- you. - It's because of you,
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck You,
我被逼着
that I have been forced
重新考虑我自己
to reconsider my membership
在我最喜欢的高尔夫俱乐部的会员身份
at my favorite golf club.
算是运气好
As luck would have it,
下周就要续期了 去你♥妈♥的♥
it was up for renewal next week, Fuck You.
所以告诉我一些我不知道的事 去你♥妈♥的♥
So, tell me something, Fuck You, that I don't know.
你死定了
You're dead.
我死定了
I am dead.
我死定了
I... am dead.
你知道意愿是不能决定结果的
You do know that intention does not determine outcome.
哈辛托·萨拉斯
Jacinto Salas...
他会杀了你
he's gonna kill you...
还有你家人
and your family.
或许会吧
Maybe.
或许也不会
Maybe not.
也许 去你♥妈♥的♥ 这个身体
Maybe, Fuck You, this body...
只是骨头和血肉
is all bones and flesh.
今天还存在 明天就消逝了 但无论如何
Here today, gone tomorrow, but either way,
你都死定了
you won't be around to hear about it.
你说什么
What was that?
你说什么
What was that?
我知道一些事
I know something.
你知道什么
What do you know?
好了 好了
Okay! Okay, okay, okay!
我知道交货的事 我知道交货的事
I know about a drop. I know about a drop.
我完全知情
I know the whole thing.
给他喝杯水
Get him a glass of water.
你
You...
把一切都告诉我
tell me everything.
就现在
Now,
趁你的脑子还记得
while it's still fresh in your mind.
罗兰
Roland?
老天爷
Holy shit.
杰特
Jett...
弗兰克在哪里
Where's Frank?
他朝我开枪
He shot me.
我彻底被搞了
I got fucked on all sides.
弗兰克在哪里
Where is Frank?
之前的事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about what happened.
你也知道 我生下来就注定完蛋
I'm a born fuckup, you know that.
布莱尔 弗兰克在哪里
Blair, where's Frank?
他让他的男护士狠狠踢了我一顿
He had his male nurse kick the shit out of me.
一个男护士
A male nurse.
他说服了我 杰特
He talked me into it, Jett.
他就是个巧舌如簧的混♥蛋♥
He's a persuasive fuck.
他跟我说了你是怎么把他弄瘸的
He told me about how you made him cripple,
还说只要我帮他做了这一件事
and that he would set me up for life
他就会让我后半辈子无忧
if I just did this one thing for him.
但我说不行 我说门都没有
But I said I wouldn't. I said no way.
杰特不行
Not Jett.
然后
Then...
保险箱里的枪 我就心想
剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表