剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表
- What are you doing there? - Just working.
-你在做什么 -给你打电♥话♥
- What are you doing? - Talking to you on the phone.
-在这之前呢 -我们吃了村书布朗尼
- And before that? - We ate pagan brownies.
纯素
Vegan.
不是村书 是纯素
Oh, not pagan. Vegan.
-是菲妮克斯讲话吗 -是的
- Is that Phoenix? - Yep.
-是她接你放学回家的吗 -和玛丽亚一起
- Did she pick you up at school? - With Maria.
菲妮克斯还给我买♥♥了时尚杂♥志♥
And Phoenix brought me fashion magazines.
玛丽亚让你看时尚杂♥志♥了吗
Maria let you read fashion magazines?
但是没让我看八卦之类的东西
But no gossip stuff.
因为那会腐蚀你的思想
'Cause it rots your brain.
因为那会腐蚀你的思想
Because it rots your brain?
-是吗 -她说得对
- Is that true? - She's got a point.
-妈妈 -小猴子
- Mom? - Monkey.
八卦是什么
What is gossip?
你问玛丽亚了吗
Did you ask Maria?
她说这次让我问你
She said to ask you this time.
八卦就是不了解你的人
Gossip is when people who don't know you
说一些你的坏话
say not very nice things about you.
-像撒谎那样 -非常对
- Like lying? - Exactly.
为什么要用不同的词汇呢
Why do they have a separate word for it?
这个问题问得好 我也不知道
That's a very good question. I really don't know.
你什么时候回来
When are you coming home?
周末
By the weekend.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
Miss you, too.
"为了感谢二位对
"In appreciation for your continued support
朴茨茅斯剧院的一贯支持
"of the Portsmouth Players, please find enclosed
随信附上我院震撼大戏
"two reserved orchestra seats
由理查德·金德主演的
"to our smashing theatrical extravaganza
《谁需要鲜花》前排票两张"
Who Needs Flowers?, starring Richard Kind."
我特别喜欢理查德·金德
I love Richard Kind.
什么时候的
What is this?
这周四
This Thursday?
你看多好
How nice is that?
他们还会派一辆车来接我们
And they will send a car for us.
什么 什么车
What? What car?
这写着呢"配备任由二位调遣的车辆及司机
It says so right here. "A courtesy vehicle
"以便二位在我院酒吧尽情享用
"and driver at your disposal so you can indulge
招牌黄瓜马蒂尼 以表心意"
in our famous cucumber martinis at the bar."
从他的肢体语言来看 还有点犹豫
Judging by his body language, he's a little hesitant.
那个女的 恰恰相反
She, on the other hand,
她都已经坐不住了
she can barely contain herself.
满脑子都是她要喝的三杯马蒂尼
Already thinking about the three martinis she's gonna have.
保持关节灵活
Keep your knuckles flat.
不好意思 师♥傅♥
Excuse me, chief?
-有事吗 -我在这转晕了
- Can I help you? - I am all turned around here.
我想去布兰尼根海湾 你知道在哪吗
I was trying to find Brannigan's Cove. You know where that is?
布兰尼根海湾
Brannigan's Cove?
-是不是那个冲浪的地方 -是的 先生
- Isn't that the surfing place? - Yes, sir.
-你们冲浪吗 -不
- You fellas surf? - No.
不过大概离这半英里
But I think it's about a half-mile down that way,
过了那个旧公交车站
past the old bus station.
这样
Oh, that so?
非常感谢
Well, thank you kindly.
保护中
解除
安全
车♥库♥门
开门
好了
Okay.
有什么特别的吗
Anything to report?
这两人真没品位
These people have no taste.
至少是那种土豪品味吧
Is it at least expensive bad taste?
没什么值得我们下手的
Nothing we can fence.
私人保安刚刚驶过
Private security just cruised by.
收到 到你的岗位去
Copy. Go to your post.
你看到目标了吗
You got eyes on it yet?
就在我面前
Looking at it now.
-你有多想遇到园丁 -陷阱题啊
- How badly do you want to meet the gardeners? - Trick question.
有一个正朝你走来
One is headed your way.
你不是说他们只在这里待一小时
Thought you said they spent an hour in here.
即便如此 你还是来不及回屋里
Be that as it may, you're not gonna make it back in the house
关上车♥库♥门
to close that garage door.
我没必要问他脸朝哪个方向了吧
No point asking which way he's facing.
现在他正面对另一边
Right now, he's facing the other way,
距离你约六英尺远
about six feet away from you.
待会儿跟你会合
I'll meet you next door.
你从那里能看到正门吗
Can you see the front gate from there?
告诉我那不是我想的那个人
Tell me it isn't who I think it is.
那的确是诺兰的车
That's Nolan's car all right.
警报已重置 三十秒后见
Alarm is reset. See you in 30 seconds.
他开走了
He's driving off.
我们要确保他不会有下次
Let's make sure he never does that again.
好的
Okay.
你看到司机了吗
Did you catch the driver?
看到了
Yes.
知道她是谁吗
Any idea who she is?
不是他妻子
Not the missus.
我监视他们期间
Whole time I watched them,
她一整天都待在家里 上网购物
she stayed home all day, shopping online.
诺兰太太多年前体重就超过三百磅了
Mrs. Nolan passed the 300-pound mark years ago.
再没瘦过
Never looked back.
一群外行
Amateurs.
你想让我跟他谈谈吗
You want me to talk to him?
不 还是我去吧
No, I think I better.
主治医师
巴里·诺兰博士
你昨晚过得怎么样
So how did you do last night?
真的吗 他不是有女友吗
Really? Doesn't he have a girlfriend?
我知道...
I know...
稍等
Uh, just one second.
-有什么能帮您的 -我跟诺兰医生约好了
- Can I help you? - Yes, I have an appointment with Dr. Nolan.
-请问您叫什么 -埃文斯小姐
- What's your name? - Ms. Evans.
抱歉 埃文斯小姐 您不在预约名单上
Oh, I'm sorry, Ms. Evans, I don't have you down.
您何时预约的
When did you make your appointment?
我直接跟医生约好的
I did it directly with the doctor.
他叫我今天下午来
He said for me to come in this afternoon.
这不太符合规矩
That's very unorthodox.
去通知他我来了
Go tell him I'm here.
女士 不如您先填这张表
Ma'am, why don't you start by filling this out,
我看看医生能否安排见你
and I'll see if the doctor can fit you in.
好了
Yeah--
你不去告诉他 我就亲自去了
Either you go tell him or I do.
我回头打给你
I'll call you right back.
医生现在就见您
The doctor will see you now.
您可以把衣服挂在门背后
You can hang your clothes on the back of this door,
换上袍子... 不换也行
put the robe on, or... not.
-你来这里不太明智 -她知道多少
- This is not a good idea. - How much does she know?
-你说什么 -维姬
- Excuse me? - Vicky.
我的接待员
My receptionist?
我不在乎你俩是不是有一腿
I don't care you're banging her.
我只是要了解我所面对的情况
I simply need to know what I'm dealing with here.
我不喜欢你的态度
Hey, I don't like your attitude.
这可是我的交易 是我牵的线
This is my deal, you know. I put this thing together,
我找的埃文斯 所以我的私生活
brought it to Evans, so what I do in my private life
与你...
is very little of-of...
无关 你凭什么来对我指手划脚
your concern, and you just waltzing in here?
我得说 你如此不专业 我很震惊
I gotta tell you, I'm shocked at the level of unprofessionalism--
今早 你开车经过梅多斯庄园时
This morning, when you drove past the Meadows Estate,
你跟维姬说什么了
what did you tell Vicky?
你怎么知... 你们跟踪我吗
How did you-- What, are you people following me?
进来吧
Join us.
维姬
Vicky...
剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表