剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表
巴里卷入了一个犯罪集团
...Barry is involved in a criminal enterprise
马上就要出事
that will go off the rails
如果他被抓到再开车经过那个犯罪现场
if he is caught driving past the scene of the crime again.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
-她不知道... -不管他跟你说了什么
- Yeah, she doesn't know any-- - So, whatever he promises you
我们没意见
or tells you is fine with us,
只要接下来几天 别让他
as long as you keep him away from that place
再回那里就行
for the next few days.
-你能做到吗 -当然
- Think you can manage that? - Of course.
他还把这件事告诉谁了
Who else has he told about this?
我就在这站着呢
Hey, I'm standing right here, you know--
小点声 医生
Keep your voice down, Doctor.
没人了 我发誓
No one else, I swear.
那就好
Good.
现在大家达成共识了
Now everybody's on the same page.
我把这个问题交给你了
I leave this matter in your hands.
他不会再去那了
- -He won't go near there again.
我保证
I promise.
是你吗
That you?
-你当然希望 -买♥♥啤酒了吗
- Sure hope so. - Pick up my beer?
没 我忘了
No. I forgot.
维姬 我要提醒你多少次
Vicky, how many times I gotta remind you?
我不知道 二十次吧
I don't know, 20?
一直到你能自己去买♥♥为止
Enough times for you to do it yourself.
你又不爽什么
What bug crawled up your ass?
是真的
It's real.
什么是真的
What's real?
巴里
Barry.
他真要做到底了
He's really gonna go through with it.
今天有个女人来他办公室
A woman came by the office today,
盗贼中的一个
one of the thieves.
我是说
I mean...
你该看看那娘们把他逼到什么地步
you should've seen this bitch put him in his place.
天啊
Christ.
我都想亲她了
I could've kissed her.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
她长什么样
What'd she look like?
-别说了 -我一整天都在想你
- Stop. - I have been missing you all day.
-我得去洗澡 -不用
- I gotta take a shower. - No, you don't.
我需要
Yes, I do.
看来跟他相处甚欢啊
Putting some time in with him, huh?
这个活儿什么时候
When's this job?
-他们不会告诉他 -不告诉他
- They won't tell him. - They won't tell him?
对
No.
他们不相信他
They don't trust him.
那我们怎么办
What are we supposed to do?
一直监视那个地方
Watch the place until it happens.
我要24小时不间断守着那地方吗
I'm supposed to, like, what, be there 24/7,
期望没人能注意到我
hoping nobody's gonna notice me?
对 对你有好处
Yeah, it will do you some good.
你宅在家里有点焦躁
You're a little edgy, cooped up in here.
保证他们看不到你就行
Just be sure they don't see you.
他好像把我椎骨弄断一根
I think he broke a vertebrae.
倒是一点不早泄
He is no premature ejaculator,
-这点我承认 -别跟我说这些
- I will give him that. - Don't go telling me this.
我都担心胳膊断掉 就算把我压扁
I'm afraid my arms are gonna give out, and he's gonna crush me
让我断气 他都不会注意到
and suffocate me before he realizes.
我不想听这些
I don't want to hear this shit.
他说他紧张时会就会"吃东西"
He says he eats when gets nervous.
我从没见过他那么紧张的人
I never met anyone more nervous.
-你在哪见的他 -库珀街4000号♥
- Where'd you meet him? - 4000 Cooper Street,
密歇根州杰克逊
Jackson, Michigan.
你的人生低谷
Low point in your life.
现在大家都是低谷
Low point in everybody's life.
他因为什么进去的
What was he in for?
持枪抢劫被判7到20年
Seven to 20 for armed robbery.
检方想和他做交易
They tried to cut a deal with him.
硬的软的都来了 他还是拒绝
Talk and walk, but he turned them down.
硬撑着 蹲满了7年
Hung in there, did the full seven.
他很可靠
He's solid,
不是那种不靠谱的混♥蛋♥
not some racecar asshole.
多谢来接我 先生
Thanks for picking me up, sir.
弗雷德 这是科沃斯基
Fred, this here's Kowalski.
弗雷德
-怎么称呼 - 科沃斯基
- And what do you like to be called? - Kowalski.
-你给我准备了制♥服♥吗 -就是需要烫一下
- You get me a uniform? - It just needs to be pressed.
还有一辆18轮卡车的消息
Got a line on an 18-wheeler, too, sir.
今天下午会去看一眼
Checking it this afternoon.
你在军队待了多久 弗雷德
How much time you put in the Army, Fred?
两年 然后去了狙击手学校
Two years, before sniper school,
待了六个月多 直到被开除
and then about six more months, till they kicked me out.
-狙击手学校 -没错
- Sniper school. - Yeah.
你为什么被开除
What did they kick you out for?
到现在都不清楚
Still not sure about that.
毕竟狙击手单干比较多
You work alone, mostly as a sniper.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你就是这么打招呼的吗
Is that how you say hello?
难道我该跑过去跳到你怀里吗
Am I supposed to come running and jump in your arms?
有什么不可以
What's wrong with that?
不高兴见到我吗
Not happy to see me?
不 我很高兴
Sure I am.
这不是第一次了
This isn't the first time this happens.
你在牢里梦到过我吗
You dreamt of me in jail?
-你没有吗 -当然梦到过
- Didn't you? - Sure.
大部分是梦到我们在 做♥爱♥
That was mostly about... sex.
但现在不一样
This is something else.
是啊
Yeah,
但挺好的
but it's nice.
比牢里的春梦还好
Better than a cell block dream?
不一样
Different.
如果你真的在这里 你会说什么
What would you say if you were really here?
我会说
I'd say...
人都会犯错
everybody makes mistakes.
我想象不到你会说这句话
I can't picture you saying that.
你会怎么想
What do you picture?
这里不准停车
This is a no standing zone.
你不能停在这里
You can't be parked here.
抱歉 我就是累了 我
Shit, I was just, uh, tired, you know? I...
就是想靠边停小睡一下
pulled over to try to catch some Zs.
-你住在这里吗 -呃 不是
- You live around here? - Uh, no.
我就是去一位女性朋友家玩儿 你呢
I'm staying with a, a lady friend. How about you?
现在几点了
Uh, what time is it?
早上九点
Nine in the morning.
要来一根吗
Wanna smoke a bowl?
我在工作 兄弟
I'm working, dude.
对 对 抱歉
Right. Right, shit.
什么时候一起喝啤酒吧
If you want to get a beer some time,
第一轮我请 我是亨利
I'll buy the first round. I'm Henry.
好的 亨利 我是塞斯
All right, Henry. Seth.
小心开车吧
Drive careful, will you?
亨利 492
-你好 -车到了
- Hello? - Car's here.
你好 我是格拉迪斯
Hello. I'm Gladys.
这是我丈夫萨尔
This is my husband, Sal.
-晚上好 先生 -你叫什么名字
- Good evening, sir. - What's your name?
-弗雷迪 -弗雷迪
- Freddie. - Freddie.
嗨 弗雷迪 谢谢
Hi, Freddie. Thank you.
多谢
Thanks.
朴茨茅斯剧院 《谁需要鲜花》 主演理查德·金德
现在要怎么弄 需要你的电♥话♥...
So, how do we work this? Do we get your num--
我写下来了
I wrote it down,
散场的时候我就在这里等你们
剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表