剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表
前情提要
根本没有海♥洛♥因♥运进来
No heroin shipment ever came in.
知道这件事的只有你 我 还有杰特
Who knew about it? You, me, and Jett.
维姬
Vicky.
你遇到麻烦了吗 亨利
You in some kind of trouble in here, Henry?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
贝斯蒂克先生很欣赏你处理事情的方式
Mr. Bestic is very pleased with the way you handle obstacles.
我车里还给你准备了另一份酬金
There's another duffle in my car with the same amount
如果你同意解决诺兰和他的护士
if you agree to handle Nolan and his nurse.
告诉你老大 我是个贼 我就擅长做贼
Tell your boss I'm a thief. That's what I'm good at.
有件事我真的需要和你谈谈
I really need to discuss something with you.
滚
Fuck off.
永远别回来
Forever.
别再来烦我的家人
Leave my family alone.
小查尔斯和萨拉斯混在一起
Junior and Salas have been spending time together.
你为什么还不逮捕小查尔斯
Why don't you bust Junior already?
喂
Hello?
进去之前 先告诉你些事
Before you go in there, there's something you oughta know.
你今晚有那种眼神
You've got that look in your eyes tonight.
像是你在生老天的气
Like you're mad at God.
我认识你吗
I know you?
但如果你有一丝自我保护意识
If you've got any sense of self-preservation,
我建议你拿起衣服快点进屋
I recommend you pick up your clothes and hurry inside.
要是我过来会怎样
What'll you do if I come over there?
他妈的
Really lousy--
只能听见风声 和不断转圈的狗群
卢西亚·柏林
我很早就把爱丽丝送去野外考察了
I dropped Alice off early for her field trip.
他们什么时候开始装♥修♥的
When did they start remodeling?
隔壁的车♥库♥
The garage, next door.
搞什么飞机
What the fuck did I miss?
你是工头吗
不 他在卡车旁边 我能帮你什么
分散他们的注意
Distract them.
-什么 -别让他们过来
- What? - Keep them out here.
-怎么做 -自己发挥
- How? - Improvise!
-不好意思 你们好 -你好
- Uh, excuse me. Hi. - Hi.
你好
Hello...
你们喜欢奶♥子♥吗
You guys like nipples?
奶♥子♥用西班牙语怎么说
What's nipples in Spanish?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
这是什么情况
What's going on?
怎么了
What?
你们不是同性恋吧 对吗
What? You're not homos, are you?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
曼迪
Mandy!
你怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
快穿上
Come on!
对不起 她还在治疗阶段
I'm so sorry. She is in therapy for this, you know?
让她离我的工人们远点
Well, you got to keep her away from my workers.
他们都干不完活了
They'll never finish.
-别种族歧视 -快进屋 抱歉了
- Oh, pfft! Don't be racist-- - Get! Get in the house! Sorry.
你麻烦大了 小姑娘
You're in so much trouble, young lady!
里面有多少
So, how much is in there?
-你知道些什么 -杰特和我说的
- What do you know about it? - Jett told me.
最好的藏钱处就是别人的房♥子
Best place to hide money is other people's houses.
这是她告诉你的
She told you that?
这是她告诉过我的唯一重要细节
It's the only important detail she ever actually told me,
我花了一年时间才从她嘴里套出这句话
and it took me a year to get it out of her.
其他人整天都在坝子里说着故事
Everybody else spent all day, in the yard, telling stories
说他们做了些什么 又是怎么搞砸的
about what they did and how they fucked up.
我会去听是因为有些故事真的太搞笑了
I'd listen because some of the stories were really funny,
就算之前听过还是觉得搞笑
even if you'd heard them before.
有些姑娘都能去说单口相声了
Some of those girls could've done stand-up.
-而她不是 -不
- Not her. - No.
-她不怎么开玩笑 -为什么
- She doesn't joke much. - Why is that?
通常没什么事会那么好笑
Nothing's usually that funny.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
-我又错过她了 -是啊
- I already missed her? - Yeah.
她今天要野外考察
She has a field trip today.
你的事办得怎么样了
How'd your thing go?
-什么事 -你出城去办的那件事
- What thing? - The thing you went out of town for.
都搞定了吧
Everything work out?
菲妮克斯说 你告诉过她
Phoenix says you told her
把钱藏在别人的房♥子里是个好主意
hiding money in other people's houses is a good idea.
我不记得说过
I don't remember saying that.
你说过的 还记得罗谢尔吗
Yes! Yes, you did. Do you remember Rochelle?
-那个胖姑娘 -三百磅重 饥渴得
- Big girl? - Three hundred pounds. Hornier than--
有什么东西特别饥渴
What's something super horny?
长了两个丁丁的安达卢西亚山羊
An Andalusian goat with two cocks.
比长了两个丁丁的安达卢西亚山羊还要饥渴
Hornier than an Andalusian goat with two cocks.
每次她向我这边看的时候
Had to keep reminding her she was a girl
我都得提醒她是个女孩
every time she looked my way.
你好像一直都有这种麻烦
This seems to be a running problem you have.
罗谢尔抢了家银行 嗑嗨了 赚了五百
Rochelle robbed a bank, high on crack, made 500 bucks.
就是她
That's her.
她在讲一个已经讲过四遍的故事
Okay, so she was telling us that story for the fourth time,
然后你告诉我 把钱藏在别人的房♥子里
and then you told me about hiding money in other people's houses.
也许说过吧
Maybe I did.
袋子里装了什么
So? What's in the bag?
给
Here.
六万二
Sixty-two thousand.
我该拿这笔钱干什么
What am I supposed to do with it?
找间房♥子 租上一年 记在玛丽亚名下
Rent us a house for the year, put it under Maria's name.
-真的吗 -是的 别弄得太寒酸
- Really? - Mm-hmm. But don't be tacky about it.
我才不寒酸 你觉得我寒酸吗
I'm not tacky. Do you think I'm tacky?
我的意思是华而不实 挑一些实用的东西
I meant ostentatious. Just pick something functional,
采光要好 远离街道
with good light, off the street,
但是要离医院和爱丽丝的学校近一点
but near the hospital and Alice's school.
好吧 还有其他的决定要做
Okay, well, there's decisions to be made.
要不要院子 游泳池 筒瓦
Yard, no yard, pool, Spanish tile,
-现代风格 你喜欢什么样的 -我要去洗澡
- modern, what do you like? - I got to take a shower.
我们相信你
We trust you.
杰特 我吵醒你了吗
Jett. Oh... Did I wake you?
没有 你怎么来了
No. What-- what brings you here?
我知道应该提前打电♥话♥ 但我顺道经过
I knew I should've called ahead, but, uh, I was out and about,
我在想你能不能和我兜兜风
and I wondered if you'd come for a ride with me.
如果你不是太忙的话
If you're not too busy?
我刚在煮咖啡
Well, I was just making coffee.
我还没化妆呢
I haven't even put my makeup on yet.
你看起来好看极了
Oh, well, you look terrific.
赏个脸 很快就好
Indulge me. It shouldn't take too long.
让我拿下包包
Let me get my purse.
你还好吗
You okay?
靠
Fuck.
飞贼杰特
第一季第八集
我记得跟你提起过我的老战友 雅克·麦凯布
My old Army buddy, Jacques McCabe, I think I told you about him.
在佛罗里达群岛当导游
Tour guide down in the Keys.
他有一次和我说他坚信
Yeah, he once told me that he's convinced
女人没有荣誉感
that women have no honor.
你对此怎么看
What do you think about that?
我认为他可能被不止一个女人伤了
I think he probably got fucked over by more than one woman,
受够了 放弃去了解她们了
and he had enough, quit trying to figure them out.
的确有这么一部分原因
Certainly part of it.
感觉她们对你说了一件事
Feels like they say one thing to your face,
她们就一直这么说 只要这能
and they'll keep saying it as long as it provides them
给她们带来应得的舒适
with the comforts they feel they deserve,
但是你一不看着
but as soon as you're not looking,
她们就立马找上别人 改朝换代
they find somebody else, upgrade.
他断言 这是她们的天性
This, he claims, is their nature.
她们是物质的动物
They're practical creatures.
说对了
There you go.
但荣誉感是个抽象的概念
剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表